Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos (48787 Views)

Ifu Ennada Wows In Bikini Photos / Ejine Okoroafor Wows In Bikini (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by sanfranka2(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Pope22:
You people should for once appreciate what God created and leave jealousy out of it. She may not have good characters which I dont know but the truth we see here is that this girl is beautiful and all thanks to God for such creation.

Who be this one, go and masturbate you thin pig

Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Jokkarm2: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2019
this girl toto go sweet dies because her laps is tight. but is porsible she has scartered it just to be a celebrit
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Jokkarm2: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2019
sanfranka2:

hahahahahahaha
oboy you get bad mouth ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by springtech(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2019
What exactly is the problem with this girl?
Who are her handlers?
Who is her manager?
Who is her counsellor/adviser?

Is she suffering from inferiority complex or she is just being carried away by fame?

I pray for her that she doesn't regret her actions of today tomorrow.

For crying out loud she has a huge bright future ahead of her, why the display of her nudity to the world at this age.

A word is enough .

Jesus is coming back again.
Be ready.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by SSpeter(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Dshocker:
This Regina girl is too small to be doing the stuffs she does on the internet and i bet her that at age 30,she would hate herself...I saw her last post and i have vividly see her boobs is deflecting by the day.
bros you strained your eyes until you saw her boobs...you sef no get work
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by oboy81: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
This ain't no bikini, abeg. This girl isn't fine for goodness sake. Cuz she yellow no mean say she fine. angry
Notice How She Covers Her Stomach Fat grin

Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by porthouse7(f): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
inside a very dirty pool
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Pope22(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
sanfranka2:

Animals on nairaland
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by bjjose: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku dey wait
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by salbis(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Charmingrascal:
We are busy with election matters no distraction at the moment. So therefore wrap your banging body inside clothes we don't give a bleep
Classical! Thank you.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by castrol180(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2019
This is a typical opolo (toad)
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Sugarplum777(f): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Join my signature for massive winning...

Free 37odd posted on the link below
Cheek signature for link cool
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by papyskinsy: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2019
she go wear the glasses enter the pool... nairalander.. na question I dey ask ohh. cheesy

Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by wink2015(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Chinekepikin:
While election were on going, Actress Regina Daniels decided to tension Nigerians with her banging sexy body.

See more hot sexy photos of her below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/actress-regina-daniels-shows-off-her.html?m=1

Nice share!
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by tstx(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Bleaching ! bleaching!! Bleaching!!!!!! tongue

Go seek enlightenment...
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by afamaustin(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
I said it before this gal no go sabi Bleep and her Pusey go be water water
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2019
U no go wait to develop first b4 u start to dey slay
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Gazzy88(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Seun has successfully destroyed nairaland with unserious mods pushing useless posts to fp. What's my business with a senseless girl snapping her waned body all in a bid to be relevant? These people aren't at fault, it's bloggers and forum owners giving them attention that own the blame. Without these useless posts, nairaland will still be relevant. You need to start making adjustments for sane members like us that doesn't give a hoot about someone else stupidity. I'm angry embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Skankhunt42: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Last last this babe no go sabi fvck
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Hope this young olosho voted her sugar daddy?? Atiku
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Small olosho.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by morule20(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2019
I just dey imagine what her sweet kitten will look like
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Go f*ck urself lil girl
I perceive jealousy...
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Shezkid01(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2019
hmm.. sense is far away from the person that post this.. the post is not educative or related to election.. please stop posting this girl.. if we wan check her picture Instagram dey please�
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Boyooosa:

I perceive jealousy...
jealous of her? im i a lady dragging body or slaying with her?undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
jealous of her? im i a lady dragging body or slaying with her?undecided
A man can also be jealous of a lady that he admires to be his but circumstance might not let them meet much more of bringing them to gether.
I advise u envy success and not hate.
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Freshbaaba: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
sojayy:
Hipless !.......d pant don enter her yansh for here grin grin
That’s why she know go feet show her Yansh Olofo OmO
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Boyooosa:

A man can also be jealous of a lady that he admires to be his but circumstance might not let them meet much more of bringing them to gether.
I advise u envy success and not hate.
my case if totally different here. I only see her as a kid
Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Boyooosa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
my case if totally different here. I only see her as a kid
I love ur sincerity.

Re: Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos by Gentleziggy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
tstx:

Go seek enlightenment...
what enlightenment? On how to peel my God given natural skin in d name of wanting to look beautiful? Go n tell that to buhari tongue

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's / Korede Bello Mobbed By Students In Niger Republic (Pics, Video)