Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Bloody Election, Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Election, Pictures (1058 Views)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Election, Pictures by JEmma1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Let's all pray for this country ..

I hope this elections don't stair up a civil war

I'm witnessing the first bloody election

#sad
#sad
#so sad

Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by JEmma1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
More pictures

Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by Kayceo2010: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
angry
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by SeverusSnape(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is this the worst election ever?
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku/Obi says NO to election violence
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
They didnt know they will die today

Nigeria elections can go without blood
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by clintino700(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is not an election. embarassed
War
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by mycar: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari why?
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by mightyhazel: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Is this the worst election ever?
shd be. sebaba and his minions are bloodsuckez
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by Arsenalholic(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
I never liked or fancied Jonathan for his docility and gross incompetence when in office. But when the man said "my ambition is NOT worth the blood of any Nigerian" and went ahead to prove it in one if the fairest elections this country has overseen, my respect for the man shot up!

All we asked from this Fulani tyrant was to give us a free and fair election. Yet, he connived with the military and street urchins to disrupt the process and lay waste to many.

May karma never forget!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by JEmma1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
What an Election !!!
Re: Bloody Election, Pictures by dlondonbadboy: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is what Buhari wants. The man of blood. The blood of dogs and baboons and Nigeria.

God would punish Buhari where ever he is..it shall never be well with him. What a country. Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Imo: Ihedioha Cages Okorocha; Begins Full Blown Probe Of His Regime / What Is The Legal Age Of Sexual Consent In Nigeria. / Revolution: A Rapid Transition From The Undesirable To The Desirable By Leke I.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.