Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,540 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings (25455 Views)

Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by fishbone11(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=Tufunky post=76046152]My God. How the tables have turned. The originators or electoral violence think they have the moral standing to preach to us as they are now getting the short end of the stick.
Well I don't know if APC is responsible for the violence that took place in Delta or they are simply engaging in selective observation.[/quote
Just shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by APCpackandgo: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tufunky:
My God. How the tables have turned. The originators or electoral violence think they have the moral standing to preach to us as they are now getting the short end of the stick.
Well I don't know if APC is responsible for the violence that took place in Delta or they are simply engaging in selective observation.
Zombie full time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Truflame:
Sai baba till 2023. I have voted Buhari in my polling unit.

I wonder why any sensible Nigerian youth will want Buhari to win after 4years of hardship and him not doing anything for this country, its a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Notmyproblem: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
This election will down in the history of Nigeria as one of the worse election ever conducted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Bgetto: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari beat Atiku blue black in Adamawa state PDP agent even ashamed to stay dere protect their vote after they announced resust in polling must of them run away in shame
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Tufunky: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=fishbone11 post=76047055][/quote]
Easy bro. The pain will subside. If you go on like this, it may affect your mental health. Just take 2 panadol eh. You go dey alright
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by IMAliyu(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
I hate PDP and APC equally
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Cheeryfeet: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tufunky:
My God. How the tables have turned. The originators or electoral violence think they have the moral standing to preach to us as they are now getting the short end of the stick.
Well I don't know if APC is responsible for the violence that took place in Delta or they are simply engaging in selective observation.
You are a very big fool, it's because it's not your brother that died or family member that is why you are talking nonsense if u make any stupid comment again I will come there and give you a very dirty slap idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Tufunky: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cheeryfeet:

You are a very big fool, it's because it's not your brother that died or family member that is why you are talking nonsense if u make any stupid comment again I will come there and give you a very dirty slap idiot
I feel your pain bro. Just take 2 panadol. You go dey alright
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Forumerer763:
So Na atiku go do something ?
Yes he will.
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by bayelsaowei(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
franchasng:
Northerners really hate Atiku, all because of the nonsense their Imams tell them at the Mosque that Atiku is not a born again Muslim, that Buhari is fighting for Muslims, that Atiku won't fight for Muslims like Buhari, so therefore they don't care if they are poor, hungry and dejected so long as they vote in a Jihadist to fight for Islam, I weep for northern Nigeria cry

To my greatest surprise, Yorubas even did their best in supporting Atiku silently but those poverty ridden savages in the north have no sense at all, everything is about Islam even in hunger and poverty, seriously southern Nigeria have nothing in common with Northern Nigeria angry
i don talk this thing tire.. but we have arrant fools like ameachi, tinubu et all fighting for their interests.. the south should be completely isolated from the core north then can we start moving forward..
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Forumerer763:

You don’t know atiku. Read his history very well and come back
So its Buhari that you know
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by archivengr: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku wins at Namadi Sambo’s unit in Kaduna

https://archivengr.com/atiku-wins-at-namadi-sambos-unit-in-kaduna/
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by GMIS: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Inspite of Who ever wins which position in this Election, if we don't up grade all our biometrics collected by INEC to FULL ELECTRONIC Voting, Like our Bank account with online- world wide usage, there by making Printed paper in the hands of Politicians and thugs absolutely useless we are in for Biger and Biger Drama, unnecessary loss of lives in every Elections cycle and more and more Billions will be bugdeted for millions who are turning 18+ , factoring chaotic logistics, lack of manpower , poor organisational skills or sabeutuer...this is certainly not Sustainable...
#Inecelectionnotsustainableatall #NationalAssemblyFullElectronicvotinglawforinec
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Cheeryfeet: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tufunky:

I feel your pain bro. Just take 2 panadol. You go dey alright

Fool, don't worry it's turn by turn, one day it will come to you. You know they said when they are carrying someone else coffin , you think it's log of wood they are carrying till it gets to your turn. I will take the prescription you have given me, your own morphine will not even quiten the pain

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by HeroicMeastro: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
franchasng:
Northerners really hate Atiku, all because of the nonsense their Imams tell them at the Mosque that Atiku is not a born again Muslim, that Buhari is fighting for Muslims, that Atiku won't fight for Muslims like Buhari, so therefore they don't care if they are poor, hungry and dejected so long as they vote in a Jihadist to fight for Islam, I weep for northern Nigeria cry

To my greatest surprise, Yorubas even did their best in supporting Atiku silently but those poverty ridden savages in the north have no sense at all, everything is about Islam even in hunger and poverty, seriously southern Nigeria have nothing in common with Northern Nigeria angry
eyya, cry of a loser. Its too early to concede defeat na. sheybi wuna pastors too tell wuna for church say make wuna vote Atiku and Obituary because dem go fight for Christianity.
You b first class munu aswear
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by ehimarigold: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
As far as me am concerned. ...no election waz held. whoever is announced as winner cannot be my president under the various anomalies of this process called election. Kaduna southern people could not vote. Killings in Rivers. burnt votes and intimidation. provision of full electoral materials to selective areas, while others lack materials or were issued less than required thereby leading to calculated loss of votes . . This is a circus. I am not part of this. I dissociate myself from the ongoing process.
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
They are 100% right on this one, it was a bloody election, Apc went all-in in an attempt to rig this election. The desperation to stay in power was Something else. pathetic.

May the souls of the innocent victims RIP and may the Perpetrators never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 24, 2019
cutesmilez:
God help us in this country

God has provided all we need as a country, Africa now needs Action and a Plan...
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2019
GMIS:
Inspite of Who ever wins which position in this Election, if we don't up grade all our biometrics collected by INEC to FULL ELECTRONIC Voting, Like our Bank account with online- world wide usage, there by making Printed paper in the hands of Politicians and thugs absolutely useless we are in for Biger and Biger Drama, unnecessary loss of lives in every Elections cycle and more and more Billions will be bugdeted for millions who are turning 18+ , factoring chaotic logistics, lack of manpower , poor organisational skills or sabeutuer...this is certainly not Sustainable...
#Inecelectionnotsustainableatall #NationalAssemblyFullElectronicvotinglawforinec

Why cant people like these become leaders of this country? Every election since 1960 we have always had this problem, yet in 2019 we are still experiencing the same problem even worse. is it Africans never learn from their past mistakes?
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Adj91: 3:47am On Feb 24, 2019
PDP IS JUST LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO JUSTIFY THEIR DEFEAT. THEY THEY ARE RESPPNSIBLE FOR THE VIOLENT INCIDENTS. THE ELECTION WAS GENERALLY PEACEFUL
Re: PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings by Bleodon01(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Weather they like it or not PDP will win the election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family / Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa / Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.