Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tinubu Has Revealed What He’ll Do If Elections Results Are Announced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Revealed What He’ll Do If Elections Results Are Announced (439 Views)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Revealed What He’ll Do If Elections Results Are Announced by Bills2307(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Tinubu spoke with journalists after voting at Polling Unit 047, Ward 3, Ikeja at 11:20am.

He said that the will of the electorate must be respected, adding that as a true democrat, free and fair elections must be protected.

Tinubu was, however, upbeat about his party’s chances of winning the elections.

“If my party is voted out in this election, I will accept it because it is the people’s verdict, that is their decision. Any democrat that cannot accept a result from a free and fair election is not worthy of that name.

“As a true democrat, you must be able to accept the results of a free and fair election.“My hope and determination of my party is that we are winning this election because we have the support of the masses and if you look at our rallies, it is an indication of our party’s popularity that we are the populace.

“We are not talking about the elites or those that are rich, but the poor masses, farmers, traders, artisans and the common man who seek for continuity,” he said.

https://www.36ng.ng/2019/02/23/tinubu-has-revealed-what-hell-do-if-elections-results-are-announced/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Revealed What He’ll Do If Elections Results Are Announced by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shut up your mouth you liar, your oga has already said he is not going to accept defeat.. It shall not be well with you and your goons

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Revealed What He’ll Do If Elections Results Are Announced by uncleseries: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rubbish everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Massive Gang Up Ahead Of Oyo Governorship / El Rufai Set To Demolish Church In Kaduna / E Voting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.