Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (601298 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Godsgracee: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
TUM
obibanks:

Excuse me, which schools did you apply to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olad7554: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
keezoomaan:

Dont worry, u will get your A.M by Gods grace,

#faith.

Thanks Bro just as you said #Faith

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
beatmonster:

I thought you were in Japan?
Says, who? You better go back and read what I commented on that post you are talking about. It is my friend that lives in Japan not me. Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vatod(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
justwise:
Here is the part 6

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 5 https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries, please did you know about vocational training in Germany?

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Says, who? You better go back and read what I commented on that post you are talking about. It is my friend that lives in Japan not me. Thank you!

Lol... Calm down bro grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by talk2adeniyi051: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Larrylrkay:

I submitted mine on Tuesday last week, Same day I received AM. I have received call this morning for DHL asking for direction to my house in other to get my persue. I think it's always good to send passport and other document same day one receive AM.

My advice to those paying for B.A it's better to open a domicilary account. Do your exchange at sabo, pay into your account and sent to you blocked account directly. That is if you are using fintiba o. Cuz I don't know of other banks.

My experience while funding my BA indicated that one cannot pay into BA using "form A" at the bank. The bank will say they can only pay into Schools' account as stipulated by CBN.

So it's better to do your own thing in your own way.

I wish everybody best of luck.

Pls who knows best mobile network in Nigeria that charges cheaper rate for calls and data roaming?
I used Zenith Bank form A to fund my account in February at 407
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
talk2adeniyi051:

I used Zenith Bank form A to fund my account in February at 407

407 is not form A rate, is the normal bank rate. The bank just helped you to source the euros and wire it for you. The form A u filled and signed is just a Camou..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mystique20:
Hey guys!
Has anyone certified documents in port Harcourt?

Apparently I can only do it at the high court around state secrétariat or notary publics.

Ye just high court or notary public.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kuchiowong:
Good Am
Angela Merkel just called me
school Otto von Guericke university Magdeburg (OVGU)
course ;process safety and environmental engineering
Admission letter; 3rd January 2019
interview date ;26th February 2019(funded b4 interview).
Approval mail;26th March 2019

God is good and true to His Word,what He has sealed nobody can undo it

Congratulate bro, please I want to know if this school is free under Uni-assist?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onyxqueen: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Onyxqueen:
Hello everyone, congrats to all that have received their AM. You all shall succeed in Jesus name Amen. Please is anyone departing this week or early next week? Kindly notify please let me send my application through you please. My cousin there will receive from you and assist me to do my posting if you're indisposed pls.

I'm hoping someone can help out!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Globalstamp: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
I want to appreciate everyone here who in one way or the other supported me and encourage me even when I had a terrible experience with the embassy. I say a big thank you..

Good news is this

Interview: 22nd Feb
Funded 4 weeks after
Did my enrolment 3 week of March
AM arrived : 25th March
Submitted Passport and insurance: 26th March
Course Masters in Mathematics
School: University of Goettingen (100%) English taught
Process of application: send applications directly to the faculty concern through postal medium
Visum/Visa : received 29th March

To God be the glory

21 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Globalstamp:
I want to appreciate everyone here who in one way or the other supported me and encourage me even when I had a terrible experience with the embassy. I say a big thank you..

Good news is this

Funded 4 weeks after
Process of application: send applications directly to the faculty concern through postal medium

To God be the glory

Congratulations!!!, please how long did it take to get admission notification, considering the fact that it was a postal application.?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
OMOZ1:

Congratulate bro, please I want to know if this school is free under Uni-assist?
uni-assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kuchiowong:

Thanks Bros,have been waiting for your blessing"go to DE and succeed"other are important but this is importanter
grin grin grin
No whine me oh. Me wey never get admission letter.
Just prepare 3 bottles of Heineken for me when I reach by winter cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chriswazo:

thank you for assisting bro.
Always welcome bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Globalstamp:

Good news is this

Funded 4 weeks after

To God be the glory
Congratulations brother. Go to DE and succeed.

Cc Chriswazo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kuchiowong:

uni-assist
He wants to know if the school already paid the €75 application fee

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Quidaquo: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good evening

OK transcript or Certificate or Statement of result is one of the documents required to apply for a bsc

I wrote my degree exams last year and was notified of recent that I have an issue in one of the courses and its likely to cos an extra year

Can I still apply for a transcript(like yr1-yr4 or the complete yr1-yr5) from my uni?
Or is there a diff doc I can apply for ,that can be used in place of a transcript?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Quidaquo:
Good evening

OK transcript or Certificate or Statement of result is one of the documents required to apply for a bsc

I wrote my degree exams last year and was notified of recent that I have an issue in one of the courses and its likely to cos an extra year

Can I still apply for a transcript(like yr1-yr4 or the complete yr1-yr5) from my uni?
Or is there a diff doc I can apply for ,that can be used in place of a transcript?

You need just your 100 level transcripts to apply for BSc.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Globalstamp: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
I submitted my application in September last year and received admission letter in December
DemigodZeus147:

Congratulations!!!, please how long did it take to get admission notification, considering the fact that it was a postal application.?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
How did you receive the admission notification since you sent your document by Postal mail..

Globalstamp:
I submitted my application in September last year and received admission letter in December
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yes you can apply for any level of transcript
If your year 1-4 transcript is available use that.. Would give you the option of applying to any course of your choice for bsc irrespective of what your first bsc degree was...your certificate doesn't really matter for bachelor's application

Quidaquo:
Good evening

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol
The school would definitely have an application form which he filled and sent together with his certified documents...his mail and posting address would be on the form...thats how he was notified when admitted...

lecksam:
How did you receive the admission notification since you sent your document by Postal mail..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Champion100:

Lol... Calm down bro grin
No wahala bro. Lol... One love bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
I still can't find the list of the university without uni assist , for bsc engineering .
Please guys
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Quidaquo: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fabcol:
If your year 1-4 transcript is available use that.. Would give you the option of applying to any course of your choice for bsc irrespective of what your first bsc degree was...your certificate doesn't really matter for bachelor's application

I understand that.
But my question is if my uni ll give me just the yr1-4 transcript even though I have issues in my yr5?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
I said yes they would

Quidaquo:

I understand that.
But my question is if my uni ll give me just the yr1-4 transcript even though I have issues in my yr5?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yomodun:
I don't think it's out yet. Though I didn't apply but I know someone who applied there.

I applied there.....its stated on their site that admission status will be out April/May
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Correct my fabcol...I owe you cold Heineken in DE..#winterizhere

Fabcol:
Lol
The school would definitely have an application form which he filled and sent together with his certified documents...his mail and posting address would be on the form...thats how he was notified when admitted...

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fabcol:
Congratulation!!!
Be like this Göttingen show men love this summer wella..make them smile for winter people too oh

As in ehnnn...... me too dey pray ooo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Quidaquo:
Good evening

Apply for your full transcript(1-5) if you are leaving the school, I have the same issue and I applied for the full one. I will send the full transcript to Uniassist let them make the decision.Also in terms of other issues like C. V and school year record up until now. The full transcript shows everything. I feel it is safer and better.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
We dey gather go September latest

erny11:

As in ehnnn...... me too dey pray ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.