Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594885 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kuchiowong:
Good Am
Angela Merkel just called me
school Otto von Guericke university Magdeburg (OVGU)
course ;process safety and environmental engineering
Admission letter; 3rd January 2019
interview date ;26th February 2019(funded b4 interview).
Approval mail;26th March 2019

God is good and true to His Word,what He has sealed nobody can undo it

Congrats bro. Happy for you. Go DE and Succeed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sedatylo:

Bro it will be best if you mail the school to get a first class info.

Electronics or mechatronics engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jaynyra:
Hello gurus, I need your help as to this, is it possible to apply to a Germany university for a bachelors program using International Vocational Qualification (IVQ) from City & Guilds of London Institute, I currently have my level 3,4 & 5 Diploma in Engineering, according to this link

https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/qualifications-explained/qualification-comparisons

My level 4 is equivalent to HND/HNC in Europe, so my question is will German university accept this certificate since I don't have HND, I am currently seeking to apply to Rhein-waal and Hamm-Lippstadt
. Please help a brother so I go for plan ahead. Thanks

Check ANABIN, the names, rating and qualification of Universities and colleges from different countries are well spelt out there. Just search the name of your school using the search criteria. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kuchiowong:

you are welcome,anything for the house.
i think you can apply,only mechanical engineering are exempted for the course, i studied industrial production engineering as my first degree and i got admitted.
The document required should be on uniassist website but it just the basics,
o level result
bsc cert
transcript
ielt result
passport data page

the required cgpa its 2.3 on german scale
just go through uniassit website am sure you would get the required documents.

the key is OVGU offer admissions based on first come first serve,so if you are really intreasted ,i suggest you apply as soon as the application portal its open.
for hitch free application i suggest u do the needful and back it up with prayer;sheikena
i hope it helps.

Thanks for this info. I will start application once it is opened by April 15.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Congrats bro. Happy for you. Go DE and Succeed.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Champion100:
Please who has received a VPD from uni-assist lately?

After delivery and payment, how many weeks were the documents taken to be evaluated?
I completed online registration on Uni-assist on February 8
My documents got to Uni-assist on February 27
I got my VPD on March 13

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kuchiowong:
Good Am
Angela Merkel just called me
school Otto von Guericke university Magdeburg (OVGU)
course ;process safety and environmental engineering
Admission letter; 3rd January 2019
interview date ;26th February 2019(funded b4 interview).
Approval mail;26th March 2019

God is good and true to His Word,what He has sealed nobody can undo it
Congratulations brother.
Go to DE and succeed.

Cc Chriswazo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
I will be send in april too can we combine.quote author=badmus306 post=76987638]
Am sending first week of April, when are you sending?[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=Kuchiowong post=77004508]
Thanks[/quote
Congrats..... Please, is IELTS compulsory for admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kuchiowong:

wow you really love the course.you know what dont give up on your dream ,God will favour you on it someday,i believe it

yea, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Deustchemann:
Congratulations brother. Go to DE and succeed.
Cc Chriswazo
thank you for assisting bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
SSamuelo:
I will be send in april too can we combine.quote author=badmus306 post=76987638]
Am sending first week of April, when are you sending?
I sent u a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thank you
badmus306:

I think they need your school student handbook. If you have it scan and upload it tho some Schools have theirs in PDF
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yes MSc, thanks a lot mate, now I know what to do
Kuchiowong:

msc right?
course syllabus should mean ur course modules, which is a brief summary of all the courses you took during your first degree with credit load,you would get it from you dept at your uni. some call it departmental handbook manual, just make sure your course details are in it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleekch1c(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
No I’m in Portharcourt.

DAramis:

Are you in Lagos? I can drop a number for you to contact. If interested...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
OJM1:
Greetings to everyone

please who is applying or has applied to Technical university of munich Msc in Nutrition and bio medicine winter 2019.

what do they mean by analysis of curricula

Thank you.

Every information you need is here
http://ev.wzw.tum.de/nutrition-and-biomedicine-english/

Put them in their categories and calculate the credits as indicated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Godsgracee:
MSc, Civil Engineering

Excuse me, which schools did you apply to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=Cestmoi1 post=77005109][/quote]
i thought so too,but a frd of mine willing to apply for winter said he mail them and they said he could use letter of proficiency in English language.
so you can do well to mail them too,but i would recommend if you can take the IELTS exams so uniassit wont tell you story that touch since the application process it through uniassit and they might not even forward your application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Deustchemann:

Congratulations brother.
Go to DE and succeed.

Cc Chriswazo
Thanks Bros,have been waiting for your blessing"go to DE and succeed"other are important but this is importanter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Angelswt(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
iblion:
Hi fam. I just applied to TOEFL as required by some of the schools I’m looking into and I added uni asssit as one of the receipients of the result now I want to ask if I can send the rest of the documents I have with me to them now in the hope that the result that will be sent to them by TOEFL will be sufficient to process my application or I should wait till TOEFL result comes out so I can add it to the documents I’m sending.
Hi, congratulations on your TOEFL registration.
Please can you kindly share with me the process for TOEFL registration? Please is there an official website for registration?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Adhheir:
I just got my AL for TUHHamburg...environmental engineering (MSC)...the journey got more serious, thanks to everyone on the thread, hopefully
subsequent events would be hitch free.

Winter ist hier

Which Bsc and What GPA did you apply with?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Adhheir:

Ja, Kein uni-assist, Kein VPD, kein certification, kein postal mail....but I'd need either original or certified docs for enrollment

What was the proceess like? Did you use IELTS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olad7554: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good day house , I had my interview 20th February still not gotten AM , funded before interview ,school - SIU Heidelberg, Baden-wurtemburg , paid school fees , cut off is 02 May .
Or do they delay AM based on cut off date ? Just wondering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by beatmonster(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Thanks for this info. I will start application once it is opened by April 15.

I thought you were in Japan?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by keezoomaan: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olad7554:
Good day house , I had my interview 20th February still not gotten AM , funded before interview ,school - SIU Heidelberg, Baden-wurtemburg , paid school fees , cut off is 02 May .
Or do they delay AM based on cut off date ? Just wondering
Dont worry, u will get your A.M by Gods grace, just keep praying. I called d consulate yesterday. I was told "some applications takes longer and some shorter thats i'd be notified in due time." we just have to be patient. Am also expecting my AM. Interview feb 18th, funded b4 d interview.

#faith.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jaynyra:

Electronics or mechatronics engineering

Ok bro...mail those schools to confirm if they will accept city and guilds
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
keezoomaan:

Dont worry, u will get your A.M by Gods grace, just keep praying. I called d consulate yesterday. I was told "some applications takes longer and some shorter thats i'd be notified in due time." we just have to be patient. Am also expecting my AM. Interview feb 18th, funded b4 d interview.

#faith.
you said it all,las las all of us go happy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.