Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594836 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielsunky(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
I did submit proof of enrollment/matriculation with my passport and travel insurance last week Wednesday. I'm yet to hear from embassy on my Visa though.
DeejahAJ:

Pls did you submit any proof of the enrollment you did online alone with the passport and travel insurance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Juniorangel(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hello house, Good evening av been following this thread for a while now and I even went back to part 4 and am still reading through it. Every comment here has been very helpful in understanding processes I have to go through to get admission but then I still want to ask something that's been confusing me. I have WAEC and also HND in electrical engineering do I still need TOEFl or IELTS to apply for admission and what other documents will be requested pls GURUS in the house I need clarification on this. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
If you're in LAGOS, and you wanna send your DOCUMENTS to UNI-ASSIST via DHL on APRIL 15TH/16TH. Kindly message me, let's reduce costs.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Juniorangel:
Hello house, Good evening av been following this thread for a while now and I even went back to part 4 and am still reading through it. Every comment here has been very helpful in understanding processes I have to go through to get admission but then I still want to ask something that's been confusing me. I have WAEC and also HND in electrical engineering do I still need TOEFl or IELTS to apply for admission and what other documents will be requested pls GURUS in the house I need clarification on this. Thanks
Documents differs with each school..All you have to do is check with the school and confirm.
Generally u wil be needing
Transcript (can be certified copy depending on school's application process)
Your certificate (HND, first degree..etc can be certified too)
IELTS or TOEFL, some schools will accept proof of English profiency from school.
Motivation Letter
CV
Module description
GRE
Identification ie International passport data page..etc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=dukeokafor post=77073553]

Check Daad.de bro.

What course did you study?[/kquote]

Mechanical Engineering HND
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olugbenga1234: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hello guys once again. How will someone know if he or she has been accepted or rejected student visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Oh cool. I know it was last year and the course is NC. My major turn off about it is that the student is mandated to return to home country upon completion of the programme for at least 2yrs.Nevertheless,it provides opportunity to working with the UN.

That's only for students with scholarships. Could you provide a link to this? Make man apply for another program sharp sharp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=Milkbooster post=77075889][/quote]

Have you swept Daad?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
If accepted you will receive a mail(AM) within 4-6weeks after interview to provide travel health insurance and your passport

If rejected you will get your parcel with rejection notice and reason delivered to you with the prepaid envelope u submitted during the interview

Olugbenga1234:
Hello guys once again. How will someone know if he or she has been accepted or rejected student visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Godsgracee:
This message is to those that need clarification or information regarding TUM admission and enrollment procedures; kindly ask your questions here for the house to benefit from instead of sending me private messages and requesting for my personal information.

I intend to apply for two or three courses at TUM. Do I have to pay Uni-Assist differently for each, or will one payment serve?

Also, if one payment will serve, do I have to attach all applications forms (from TUM) in the same Uni-Assist application?

Anyone with answers to can help as well.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
alaafyn:

That's only for students with scholarships. Could you provide a link to this? Make man apply for another program sharp sharp

Please, I don't understand your question, mind explaining further.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 12:41am On Mar 29, 2019
odogwudozilla:

I intend to apply for two or three courses at TUM. Do I have to pay Uni-Assist differently for each, or will one payment serve?

Also, if one payment will serve, do I have to attach all applications forms (from TUM) in the same Uni-Assist application?

Thanks.

TUM uses VPD, you forward your documents to uniassit, you pay, they evaluate and forward your VPD to you. You then send to TUM alongside your other application documents.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Eldeee:

Now I understand why they said ignorance is very expensive. E do me like say make I slap that your agent mouth. But our senior men say make I calm down. That's how one guy was disgraced by Mr Paulinus last year when he was asked about his visa fee, and he boldly said his agent has sorted it out. Omo see thrashing, trust oga paulinus na, he made a fool of the guy that day. And it wasn't funny.

My brother if you really love yourself, I mean love ooo no be like, just go collect the money wey you don give the agent so far and have nothing to do with him again.

Come here, we go put you for our nursery school (page 1), before three weeks all things being equal, you go don dey register for your waec and jamb (page 105), and before you go know, you go don graduate for university (porting into Germany proper)

We get very good teachers and experienced lecturers plus old professors (veterans ie our chairmen wey dey germo) weh go make sure say you sabi the theory and the practical wella.

NB: Registration form na free, as long as you don get log in and password. That reminds me, your CGPA na confirm TEN ODDS, just carry better money play am (motivation letter), with baba God by your side, you go surely hammer. Abeg no misquote me oooo, but I hope say you understand wetin I dey talk sha. All the very best.

Hahahaha... Bro U just nailed it.. big thanks for that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klexycole(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2019
honourableseyi:
For those that want to get their transcript from NOUN. The request must be made by the company you are using by sending a request letter with the company's letter headed paper, stamp and signature. Pay the require fee, add the receipt to the letter and send it to them in hard copy form or you can also take it to their HQ in Abuja yourself if you are close. Do this on time because it is time consuming. Shalom

Thanks for the information. Does this applies to those using 100L transcript? Thanks again!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Sedatylo:

Documents differs with each school..All you have to do is check with the school and confirm.
IELTS or TOEFL, some schools will accept proof of English profiency from school.
Motivation Letter
CV
Module description
GRE

Pls Bro what do you mean by Certified copy of Transcript and First Degree is it the scanned copy of the original certificates, or a stamped photocopied ones
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2019
Hello fam, how can someone go about when some school ask of German proficiency as requirement. What can someone who dosent know how to speak german do while applying for admission?

Thank yoy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Silin:
Hello fam, how can someone go about when some school ask of German proficiency as requirement. What can someone who dosent know how to speak german do while applying for admission?

Thank yoy

Don't apply, it's a requirement for admission, the course might be partly or totally taught in German. Its either you have the certificate (proving your level of German proficiency) or you do not, if you don't then you haven't met the requirements and your application will fail.

Look for courses that you meet their requirements and apply to them.

Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Juniorangel(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Sedatylo:

Motivation Letter

CV
Module description
GRE
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, I don't understand your question, mind explaining further.

You said its mandatory for a graduate of the course to return home after studying. I don't know that and would like you to point me to the page so I can confirm. If it's true, then I will have to apply to other schools.
Do you understand now sire?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

Print 2 copies of your application form. Sign the both of them and add it to your certified copies. Mail it to them.

I'm also an aspirant to FAU. What's your course?
chemistry and chemistry related masters courses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vickysnipe147(m): 3:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Champion100:
Please who has received a VPD from uni-assist lately?

After delivery and payment, how many weeks were the documents taken to be evaluated?

Hello I want to apply for VPD also from Uni-assist I will will like to know how you applied and the documents you sent to Uni-assist. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 4:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Milkbooster:
for those who will be applying for winter application from April 1st, please kindly help me Universities list for engineering courses with English taught have only got Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, please carry me along

Is it MSc or BSc?

Meanwhile you have to know early that you need your VPD ready before applying to HAW Hamburg in April unless your own program is an exception which I doubt and getting a VPD is another month journey differently.

All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tunapawizzy: 5:02am On Mar 29, 2019
dukeokafor:
If you're in LAGOS, and you wanna send your DOCUMENTS to UNI-ASSIST via DHL on APRIL 15TH/16TH. Kindly message me, let's reduce costs.
Can u drop a contact detail....I can't find my way around nairaland dm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Vickysnipe147:

Hello I want to apply for VPD also from Uni-assist I will will like to know how you applied and the documents you sent to Uni-assist. Thank you.

It's basically dependent on your program.
However, take this.

You only upload Other Documents online.... https://www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-apply/assemble-your-documents/other-documents/

But you send through post only Certified Educational Certificates
https://www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-apply/assemble-your-documents/educational-certificates/

I think these would serve, right? However, would there be any more question(s) or confusion, do feel alright and still bank with usgrin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 5:26am On Mar 29, 2019
odogwudozilla:

Thanks.

I have your answers wink

Each application has its own handling fee, same school but different programs not withstanding.

So if you are applying to multiple programs in one school, you would pay for each of them. Now that your three programs/applications in TUM as you said would be 75+30+30 = 135Euros.

But one set of educational documents will be okay.
For the application form, the uni-assist form that TUM gives from their portal which you need to fill and add alongside with your documents, one of it is okay (Remember that they also asked you to add an I.D)

Meanwhile you need the three application forms which you will print out from uni-assist portal after successfully submitting electronically.... (Place should be sth like Lagos, Nigeria... put your date and Signature, then add them to the educational certificates that you are sending alongside)

Could this be enough?

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2019
lavicollins:

Thank you bro. I will do just that. I learnt that one can apply to as many universities as possible. If you know more like Gottingen, please suggest more.

just check Daad.de Bro for more courses... you might probably see a course related to that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hillshark: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Good morning house, please I need an emergency accommodation in Dusseldorf, am in Dusseldorf now. Please anyone there should please help a brother.
Danke

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Immafrank:

If you are in lagos, use the German embassy,
You can use the student copy (must be stamped and signed)
You need to certify each sets documents you will be sending, if you are sending to 5 schools not under uniassist, you will certify 5.
If you are sending to schools under uniassist (whether 5 or 10), you just need to send 1 certified set of document with each of the schools' application form, they will use that one set of doc to process all your applications.

Starred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2019
FAU just gave me admission... for summer o, I don’t even know if it’s not too late sef, over late sef

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by keezoomaan: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Bamstar007:
FAU just gave me admission... for summer o, I don’t even know if it’s not too late sef, over late sef

Defer d admissn for winter, since summer appointment has ended..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

Okay. @pecky2222 and others on the thread (guests and members) who are interested in life science areas can apply for the underlisted programs I bookmarked in my jotter. I'll indicate the mode of application, as well as the deadline.
Please note that, unless otherwise stated, these programs have restricted admission.
Also, all programs listed are taught in English language, and letter of proficiency is accepted for application

1. MSc Environmental Toxicology at University of Duisburg-Essen. Deadline: June 15 (offline application. Documents will be sent by post)

2. MSc Toxicology at University of Potsdam. Application opens April 1. (Uni-assist application, but the processing fee has been paid for by the school cheesy ).

3. University of Siegen
a. MSc Chemistry
b. MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
(Online application only)

4. MSc Interdisciplinary Neuroscience at Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am main. Deadline: March 15 (Uni-assist application, but processing fee has been paid for by the school grin ). Admission is not restricted

5. MSc Ecosystem Services at Technical University, Dresden, Zittau. Application is from April 1-July 15. (Offline application. Documents are sent to them by post) Admission is not restricted.

6. MSc Agrigenomics at Kiel University. Deadline May 31. Online application only.

7. MSc Global Change Ecology at University of Bayreuth. Deadline June 15. Online application only.

8. JMU Wuerzburg
a. MSc Biosciences.
Application runs from May-July. Offline application only but your documents MUST be certified by the German embassy
b. MSc Biochemistry.
Deadline: June 1. Online application only.
c. MSc Translational Neuroscience.
Not sure of the deadline. Online application only.

9. Georg-August universitatsmedizin, Göttingen.
a. MSc Molecular Medicine
b. MSc Cardiovascular Science
Deadline: May 30. Online application only.

10. University of Bonn
a. MSc Neuroscience . Deadline: March 31.
b. MSc Medical Immunoscience and Infection. Deadline: March 31.
c. MSc Immunobiology. Deadline: April 30.
d. MSc Biochemistry. Deadline: April 30. Online application only for all of them.

11. FAU Erlangen-Nurnberg
a. MSc Integrated Life Sciences
b. MSc Integrated Immunology
c. MSc Molecular Medicine
d. MSc Molecular Science.
Deadline for all: July 15.
Combination of both online and offline application (i.e you apply online then send your documents by post.)

Admission to MSc Molecular Science is non-restricted.

For MSc Integrated Immunology, the school offers scholarship opportunity between June15-July 15.

12. Ruhr University, Bochum.
a. MSc Biochemistry
b. MSc Molecular and Developmental Stem cell Biology.
Deadline for both: July 15.
Online application only.

13. MSc Experimental and Clinical Neuroscience at University of Regensburg.
Deadline: April 30.
Offline application only.
(They request for ordinary photocopies of your documents for application. You can send certified copies after admission).

14. FSU Jena
a. MSc Biochemistry (deadline 31 may)
b. MSc Medical Photonics (deadline 15 July)
c. MSc Molecular Medicine (deadline 31 may)
d. MSc Molecular Life Sciences (deadline 31 may).
Application is done online first.
Then you'll send the completed application form to them via post mail. No need to add copies of documents.

These courses are particularly suited for candidates with the following but not restricted to BSc/BTech Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry. If you're in doubt, send a mail to the course coordinator. You'll be clarified.
Good morning.

This will be super-helpful to me.

While i apply for course in Supply chain management, my present field of practice, i will also apply to some of these courses/schools as well, as i studied Microbiology. So anyone wey click, fine.

Summer next year must meet me in Germany. Amen

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2019
chiefotini:
Thanks @Opimist1 i really appreciate so what and what should i present to the email for appointment pls
@lecksam my Oga no vex yeah just new here and so eager to know the next step so i won't do anything funny ...Am sorry am ready to share anything that will benefit other on this platform because i trust my cousin that ask me to join dis forum

weldone chief,have you been able to get a response from the mail for an appointment

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.