Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593825 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KazOlufemi: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=lovable85 post=77056683]First admission has landed o
School: schmalkalden university of Applied sciences
Course: Msc Applied computer Science
Winter 2019[/quote
Congrats Sis,I am about to send my documents.
Tell me how you did Please.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KazOlufemi: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Please house,who is sending his/her documents this coming week 1st-5th in Lagos,let us reduce cost and meet up.Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2019
WeirdinT:
Interview date: Feb 18
Approval mail: March 13
School: Rhein-waal university of applied sciences
Course: M.sc Biological resources

Funded before interview.
Thanks for your help guys. Learnt a lot reading this thread.
Please I need link to a cheap travel insurance for up to 3 months
Update
Visum collected 21/03/2019

Congratulations.

This school and course is now on my wishlist

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Ndaife:

Pls Bro what do you mean by Certified copy of Transcript and First Degree is it the scanned copy of the original certificates, or a stamped photocopied ones

It means u make a photocopy and take it to embassy or a high court or to a notary public to certify that the copy is a true copy of the original....
NB The school will tell you the documents u need to certify
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2019
bros pls give the link, from what am seeing it has not started

Philfit:
University of goettingen closes application April 14th. It’s an online based application and they don’t even ask for motivation letter. You can be done in 10 minutes.

For those who have all their documents you can try your luck in one of the related courses to your field and those aspiring to go there better hurry time is running. An Early admission is an Early visa application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019
My dear E-family, please what is the right answer to give when they ask for Local Credit/ECTS gained for your Bachelors degree?

Please oooo help a sister.

Thank you in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2019
No AM for the past two days. Wetin dey happen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2019
KazOlufemi:
Please house,who is sending his/her documents this coming week 1st-5th in Lagos,let us reduce cost and meet up.Thanks
link up..sent u a pm.contact me asap. I want to send on the 2nd
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by keezoomaan: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2019
princetigris:
No AM for the past two days. Wetin dey happen
Today and next week der will be lots of AM testimonies .

#havefaith
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2019
vivianobas:
My dear E-family, please what is the right answer to give when they ask for Local Credit/ECTS gained for your Bachelors degree?

Please oooo help a sister.

Thank you in advance

Lol... Which one is E-family? wink

Well, it's talking about your credit units... Those your 1 credit unit courses, 2 credit units or loads back then.

Howbeit, I have overread here where someone said that to get your ECTS, you multiply your credit units by 1.5.

For example... 2 credit unit... 2*1.5 = 3ECTS

So if your total semester's units were 30, multiply it by 1.5 which is 45ECTS.

I may not be exact... So please make concise and deeper research in regards to this.

#PEACE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiefotini: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2019
@lecksam: Big thanks for that points i do really appreciate that,and if you have clue of what the interview could be like or questions i will appreciate more ideals
@Opimist1 Thanks Bro i have send the email waiting for there respond while i tried to put the documents together so pls not to make any mistake and be sure of what am going with ?
@ Eldeee Thanks bro like what situation are you looking at here well you can as well share too ...
@Armstrong34 Not yet oooooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2019
SooCute:
People come to Europe for many reasons sha.
Since our results came out for the first semester, people don quiet for our class group chat. I mean both Americans, Indians etc. Have you encountered those lecturers that are "stingy" with marks?
My dear, a friend in Cottbus is doing 4 courses in a semester (renewable energy something) and all the exam he says is like a presentation. That means, you'd be given a topic to go and research and at the exam day you just come do presentations.
Here in my school in Bavaria, i just need someone in this NL in my school to come and testify. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Me i know i am not lazy, but when you feel you got all the answers correct and yet the result just be like say you dey lie.
LIFE: all the regions of NRW, have one ticket to tour them. Students card (from semester fee) of about 250 euro per semester, that means, you have wider tourism destination and job search possibilities.
Here, we have two campuses, your ticket from Schweinfurt campus cannot take you to Wurzburg campus....same Lower Franconia oooo not to talk of the whole Bavaria? Tankiu.

No fun. social life here is dead because people here are mainly old people and workers. Nobody has your time really. They don't even speak Hochdeutsch...that's official German. They speak Bayriesch dialect. No "guten Morgen" here ooo...na "Servus" oder "Grusse dich" so imagine all the Germans you read in the book? See i don't even gave time to be explaining again.
People think you don't want them to come where you are, as if i even know you in person. The thing is, we don't want you to face what shit we are facing. Some guys in other cities are schooling, balling and saving money with less stress, why do you want to do it how e go hard you? One of our guys failed 3 courses this semester. now that means next semester, he's already in a shitty pressure.

Now my school is collaborating with Auslandbehorde (foreigners office where you go to renew your paper), every semester you must complete 75percent of your coursework else, you have issues. That means 5 out of 6 courses every semester(We are doing 6 courses every semester for my course, Business and Engineering).
This does not include the compulsory German course you must prove. For instance, i got 1.3 in my A1 German, and 1.0 in my A2 German exam. Unfortunately, here, it doesn't count in your total CGPA. whereas in other Unis, the language counts in your CGPA and it is part of normal class, so you expected to normally graduate with C1 or C2 (which makes getting job pretty easier for you) which is the highest German....in the whole world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Here the German class is held outside normal study time table, but it is a must oooo and you have to pay for it...each level.

Finally, i know wetin carry e come Germany, if i had known, i wouldn't come to Schweinfut. Bavarians are just proud, they wanna tell you "yo! this is Germany and we are the real native Germans" so they are strict with everything. Not as if i don't have job, honestly i am the only one yet, other Nigerians here are paying Train ticket to travel 60km or more daily to work. So because i got job and many didn't get, does it mean all is well with Schweinfurt? or because i didn't fail any course and many failed, does it mean i am smart and they are duns or does't mean the exam was easy? Na you sabi. Inferential statistics doesn't not depend on Mode, but mean distribution as a measure of central tendency and a specific confidence interval (E no go better for Prof Mark grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin)
Well,in this jungle, make your mind dey am. Uche gi ga-adi ya fulltime. Now i have food, i am hungry but i don't have time to even cook next minute i am going to work...chai Oluwa Biko oooo.

K'emesia

Nwanyi oma, u just scared the shit outt me...lol.

I will try to avoid Bavarian schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2019
You too much! Thank you so much for the prompt response.

Champion100:

Lol... Which one is E-family? wink

Well, it's talking about your credit units... Those your 1 credit unit courses, 2 credit units or loads back then.

Howbeit, I have overread here where someone said that to get your ECTS, you multiply your credit units by 1.5.

For example... 2 credit unit... 2*1.5 = 3ECTS

So if your total semester's units were 30, multiply it by 1.5 which is 45ECTS.

I may not be exact... So please make concise and deeper research in regards to this.

#PEACE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Vickysnipe147:

I’m planning to Apply to this school for the winter Semester(Logistics B.Eng), with this information I do not know if I will still consider the school because I need a school where I will have freedom to work and also study.
I will really need more information from you please. I PMed you but don’t know If you will have the chance to answer me but will be happy if you do.

Hi Vicky,

I saw your PM and responded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2019
chiefotini:

@ Eldeee Thanks bro like what situation are you looking at here well you can as well share too ...

looking at the possibility of you getting a job easily after spending money studying that course of yours, unless you don already do your own research anyway, or maybe you want enter academic line.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Champion100:

Is it MSc or BSc?

Meanwhile you have to know early that you need your VPD ready before applying to HAW Hamburg in April unless your own program is an exception which I doubt and getting a VPD is another month journey differently.

All the best.

BSc

To apply for the Bachelor's program Information Engineering, please follow the online application process ,After the completion of the online application procedure, please submit
VPD from uni-assist

1.Please how do i get VPD ready without the school application started

2.please kindly help me with the information on how to process VPD

3. I need more list of university for bsc in engineering English taught for April application, I cant wait to get admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2019
Ooh no. If you are applying to three courses at TUM as you've said, you will only need one VPD for all. All you need to do is choose alle Fächer (ie all subjects) during your application on Uni-Assist and follow the registration procedures.

After getting your VPD, You will now use it to apply to the 3 courses via TUM portal.

Hope this help

Champion100:

I have your answers wink

Each application has its own handling fee, same school but different programs not withstanding.

So if you are applying to multiple programs in one school, you would pay for each of them. Now that your three programs/applications in TUM as you said would be 75+30+30 = 135Euros.

But one set of educational documents will be okay.
For the application form, the uni-assist form that TUM gives from their portal which you need to fill and add alongside with your documents, one of it is okay (Remember that they also asked you to add an I.D)

Meanwhile you need the three application forms which you will print out from uni-assist portal after successfully submitting electronically.... (Place should be sth like Lagos, Nigeria... put your date and Signature, then add them to the educational certificates that you are sending alongside)

Could this be enough?

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Hello.... Please, i sent my original transcript from school to my dad's company three years ago and the date and year is showing on the transcript. Can I still use it like that? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Cestmoi1:
Hello.... Please, i sent my original transcript from school to my dad's company three years ago and the date and year is showing on the transcript. Can I still use it like that? Thanks

Ja!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Globalstamp: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2019
I want to appreciate everyone here who in one way or the other supported me and encourage me even when I had a terrible experience with the embassy. I say a big thank you..

Good news is this

Interview: 22nd Feb
Funded 4 weeks after
Did my enrolment 3 week of March
AM arrived : 25th March
Submitted Passport and insurance: 26th March
Course Masters in Mathematics
School: University of Goettingen (100%) English taught
Process of application: send applications directly to the faculty concern through postal medium
Visum/Visa : received 29th March

To God be the glory

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KazOlufemi: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chimax kazolufemi ,we are sending our documents this coming week.We need more to join in Lagos to reduce costs.Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Globalstamp: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yes you can as long as the transcript has your school stamp
Cestmoi1:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
KazOlufemi:
Chimax kazolufemi ,we are sending our documents this coming week.We need more to join in Lagos to reduce costs.Thank you
straight Up to uni-assist.pm to join.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Cestmoi1:

Yes you can. it poises no threat whatsoever.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
ayokunlemmy:
Ooh no. If you are applying to three courses at TUM as you've said, you will only need one VPD for all. All you need to do is choose alle Fächer (ie all subjects) during your application on Uni-Assist and follow the registration procedures.

After getting your VPD, You will now use it to apply to the 3 courses via TUM portal.

Hope this help

Hello! Please VPD is aimed towards evaluating your eligibility in terms of your precious academic performance in different subjects to study A PARTICULAR COURSE and NEVER to know your eligibility to study in a particular school.

However, few schools like THI would have "all subject" and it's in this regard that your assertion can be justified.

But if one VPD has worked for you in the time past when the SUBJECT is not "all subject", then kudos to you.

#PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Globalstamp:
I want to appreciate everyone here who in one way or the other supported me and encourage me even when I had a terrible experience with the embassy. I say a big thank you..

Good news is this

Interview: 22nd Feb
Funded 4 weeks after
Did my enrolment 3 week of March
AM arrived : 25th March
Submitted Passport and insurance: 26th March
Course Masters in Mathematics
School: University of Goettingen (100%) English taught
Process of application: send applications directly to the faculty concern through postal medium
Visum/Visa : received 29th March

To God be the glory

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Ja!
Ok, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Globalstamp:
Yes you can as long as the transcript has your school stamp
It has a seal (iron). Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Eldeee:

Yes you can. it poises no threat whatsoever.
Ok thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please I will be send on that date precisely 16 April,add me up. kindly author=dukeokafor post=77074718]If you're in LAGOS, and you wanna send your DOCUMENTS to UNI-ASSIST via DHL on APRIL 15TH/16TH. Kindly message me, let's reduce costs.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Levelzguy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
if you want to send your application to TU Kaiserslautern pls PM me let's split cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Levelzguy:
if you want to send your application to TU Kaiserslautern pls PM me let's split cost
Which course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.