Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594864 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2019
orazx:
Hello here, I am in need of here ,I need list of Unis in Germany that admit International Students without German Language Test or TOEFL or Others..I will be glad if I can see someone to help..Thank you
There's no "list" perse.
It depends on what your department wants. Within a school, you can see departments that don't need language test at all, some might accept proficiency letter while some might insist on TOEFL or IELTS.
So when you check out all your prospective schools from DAAD.de, you can mail the course coordinators to confirm exactly what they'll require from you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Please, Is it advisable to leave my job experience blank? Because my experience is far different from what I studied and what I am applying for again.
I don't have any experience related to my educational background.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by blanco56(m): 2:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Gurus in the house kindly help a bro out, I got 2mails from uniassist same day, one was evaluation report and the one below. is that how the vpd looks? What should I do next. Pls can someone guide me through here

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 6:13am On Mar 30, 2019
blanco56:
Gurus in the house kindly help a bro out, I got 2mails from uniassist same day, one was evaluation report and the one below. is that how the vpd looks? What should I do next. Pls can someone guide me through here

Nobody can even see the image clearly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Go thru you course website and find out if you are to do anything after applying to uniassist...
I think that course still requires you sending those PDFs from uniassist and some documents by e-mail to your course coordinator

blanco56:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Fabcol:
Go thru you course website and find out if you are to do anything after applying to uniassist...
I think that course still requires you sending those PDFs from uni assist and some documents by e-mail to your course coordinator

1.please is it certified document am to summit to uni assist
2.Is it certified documents am to send to uni assist
3.can i register and pay to uni assit when the university i want to apply to as not open yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019
House for the certification at the embassy do they sign /write anything on the application form? I wish to certify documents for two different schools. But in application form for one they asked "if I have applied to another school in DE" if I thick "No" won't the certification officer see me as a liar coz I have two applications for different schools.

My thicking "No" is to increase my chances of getting admission to that particular course /school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dikolisis: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2019
Good morning
Please Turkish airlines office in Lagos opens on Saturday?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Glowing1: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, I need ur advice on this. I got a job in Dubai, wch I av to do a 3months visiting Visa myself n flight fare myself, so when I get there d company will do a 2yrs working Visa for me for free, got it thru my friend who think I'm d right person for it n contacted me.

I av already applied for schools both tuition n tution free unis, I'm expecting to hear from anytime soon.

My question now is, when I go, will I need to come back to 9ja incase of admission for visa interview or can I do it over there? Will they collect my passport when I get there, (I didn't inform my friend abt my msc pursuit).
Cos presently I lost my job n I'm not working for d now. Was thinking to work for these few months n use some of d moni I've saved n that wch my family will give for my block fund.

I will appreciate ur contributions.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by CuteCeo: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Guys. Please who has knowledge of transferring credits from one German school to another?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
aodiba:
This is not my original post. Found it on a previous page and decided to share because of those asking the most basic of questions.
Please if you come across this post and you are new or confused... Please read the first page of this thread... Please

STEPS TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY (student way)
1. Decide that you want to study in Germany
2. Find a program/University of your choice
3. Get all required documents
4. Certify photocopy of documents at German embassy/high court/notary public
5. Apply to the university through uni-assist or courier (depends)
6. Receive admission letter(s)
7. i) Book appointment and open block account with your Admission letter
ii) or get sponsor living in Germany(with 1500euro monthly salary)
8. Book appointment for VISA interview
9. Interview proper
10. Waiting period (have a doctor's number on your speed dial )
11. The A.M mail drops...CONGRATS
12. Get travel insurance and book flight ticket
13. Port to Germany
DISCLAIMER; The above content is based on personal research, hearsay and other people's experience...You are fully and soley responsible for any actions or results If you choose to act on the above information.
SOURCES; GOOGLE, daad.de, German embassy website, family/friends living in Germany

Well summarized.

Starred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Upload your original documents on your uniassist portal
Yes, you are to send certified copies to uniassist
Yes you can register a uniassist account anytime and pay even before your school application starts ..but preferable you wait till the application start to pay..also advisable you pay before sending so once the certified copy gets to them, they process it immediately

Milkbooster:

1.please is it certified document am to summit to uni assist
2.Is it certified documents am to send to uni assist
3.can i register and pay to uni assit when the university i want to apply to as not open yet

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Fabcol:
Upload your original documents on your uniassist portal
Yes, you are to send certified copies to uniassist
Yes you can register a uniassist account anytime and pay even before your school application starts ..but preferable you wait till the application start to pay..also advisable you pay before sending so once the certified copy gets to them, they process it immediately

thanks Fabcol

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
House for the certification at the embassy do they sign /write anything on the application form? I wish to certify documents for two different schools. But in application form for one they asked "if I have applied to another school in DE" if I thick "No" won't the certification officer see me as a liar coz I have two applications for different schools.

My thicking "No" is to increase my chances of getting admission to that particular course /school.
The main certification is done on the back of the last page, which is usually your passport, but all the documents are staggered together, stapled and stamped in a way that the stamp appears on all pages.

About your ticking yes or no, firstly, you should have been honest about it. I don't think it increases your chances of admission there. Anyway, the embassy won't have a problem with it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2019
blanco56:
The evaluation report is the VPD. This one you sent is a confirmation that your application will be forwarded to your school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obianorafael: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Can my aunty who is a citizen of Ireland sponsor my studies in Germany? If yes, can I present her bank statement during the visa interview? If I have a sponsor, do I still need a blocked account?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello house, I have a question on behalf of my cousin.

His wife is presently studying in Germany and they'd like to apply for a family reunification visa. The issue is that he is presently a resident of another country. How will the lawyer go about the interview and subsequent investigation.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Okay, all the best... The course make sense. Hold am tight!

Are you Germany already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
alaafyn:

Are you Germany already?

No, I am applying for Winter semester.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
obianorafael:
Can my aunty who is a citizen of Ireland sponsor my studies in Germany? If yes, can I present her bank statement during the visa interview? If I have a sponsor, do I still need a blocked account?
Thanks.
The only thing she can do for you is to fund your blocked account.
She can't get you a Sponsorship letter unless she is a PR or Citizen of Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

The main certification is done on the back of the last page, which is usually your passport, but all the documents are staggered together, stapled and stamped in a way that the stamp appears on all pages.

About your ticking yes or no, firstly, you should have been honest about it. I don't think it increases your chances of admission there. Anyway, the embassy won't have a problem with it.

Thanks for the response.So,its better I thick "yes" abi?Mann,this stuff is for MSc Ecosystem services at Dresden. I noticed the link for download for the application form redirected to DAAD.de.That's where we are meant to download the application form to the programme. Have you noticed or checked it out?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Thanks for the response.So,its better I thick "yes" abi?Mann,this stuff is for MSc Ecosystem services at Dresden. I noticed the link for download for the application form redirected to DAAD.de.That's where we are meant to download the application form to the programme. Have you noticed or checked it out?
I'm also applying to the program. I've downloaded the form already. Do you have it yet? If no, PM me let me mail it to you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

I'm also applying to the program. I've downloaded the form already. Do you have it yet? If no, PM me let me mail it to you.

I just opened it yesterday... But I am yet to download it shaa. Nevertheless ,I go pm you in order to make sure na the right form I see.

Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

I just opened it yesterday... But I am yet to download it shaa. But when I start inputting data on it, if I get any confusion Abeg, I will send a message surely.

Thanks alot.
Always welcome smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

Always welcome smiley

I Don pm you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bamstar007:
FAU gave me admission just this morning for summer. Enrollment deadline is April 26, no deferment of admission till winter, no enrollment deadline extension

Pure wickedness. These people don’t rate us

Please which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
tetammy622:
Hello family, here is how my interview went on February 25, 2019 at 7:00a.m.This is me fulfilling my promise to you guys.
Arrived at the embassy at 5:00 a.m, waited at the car park till about 6:30 a. m, then strolled to the embassy where I was checked and let in for my interview. Now the interview proper:
VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning ma
VO: So you are going for MA English Philology?
Me: Yes ma
VO: 2 years?
Me: Yes ma
VO:Why Germany ?
Me: I replied
VO: says something in German
Me:I smiled
VO: why are you smiling, do you understand what I just said ?
me: Yes( still smiling)
VO: And you are still smiling. Can you speak German?
Me: yes
VO: up to what level?
Me: B1
VO: This girl you are wise and then she asked again why Germany
Me :I replied
VO: what did you study?
Me: English Studies
VO: Have you ever been to Germany?
Me: No ma
VO: Why not UK, US, Canada ?
VO: Have you tried any other country?
Me: Yes ma. UK
VO: So why didn't you go there?
Me: It's expensive
VO: Are you married?
Me: No ma
VO: what's your BA thesis?
Me: Child acquisition of Language (Case study of a select group of children )
VO: Tell me about it
Me: I told her about it
VO: So how many languages can a child learn?
VO: who was your supervisor
VO: What was your score
Me: I told her
VO:Tell me about Germany( it's politics, economy, etc)
VO: Is that all?
me: Yes ma
VO: Why English Philology
VO: Your interview is over
Me: Thank you ma'am. Do have a great day ahead
VO: Thanks and you too

Thank God it ended in praise as I have received my approval mail.
I have already testified in thread 96 I guess

Please, what did she say that made you smile?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kaysnotch: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please, i tried applying for this school on uni-assist but it's saying not available at the moment. But on DAAD the registration is still on.

Can i send my credentials directly to the school and most i have a GMAT before i can apply

below is the school name. I need your help thanks

Masters (Only taught in English)

1. Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
> Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin
> Winter semester
> No tuition fee
> Language: requires english test score. also accepts proficiency in english doc.
> application thruu uni-assist

Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
I applied for one of their program without GMAT.

Kaysnotch:
Please, i tried applying for this school on uni-assist but it's saying not available at the moment. But on DAAD the registration is still on.

Can i send my credentials directly to the school and most i have a GMAT before i can apply

below is the school name. I need your help thanks

Masters (Only taught in English)

1. Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
> Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin
> Winter semester
> No tuition fee
> Language: requires english test score. also accepts proficiency in english doc.
> application thruu uni-assist

Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coachee9: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
obibanks:

O boy, how far you done go for other applications? I'm also seeking admission

av not applied to any for now ...until jan. nxt yr
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Make these people do give person admission so that I start on time to be seeking for 4000 euro from my relatives to complete my Block Account (8840 euro)
I seriously pray they will agree.

This is how I plan to go about it.

1. Print admission letter and meet them
2. Tell them the importance of education abroad especially Germany and how I will not forget them if they do this for me.
3. Let them understand that I am not seeking for a grant but loan which will be returned upon arrival in Deutschland.
4. Use fenced land as collateral if necessary.

But I am contemplating if I will tell them that the Block Account won't be released at once.
If I tell them this, they might not agree to assist.
Maybe I just focus on collecting the money from them and when you are already in Germany, forming ignorance of not knowing that the block account will be released once then continue sending back the money monthly as they release block account.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.