Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597741 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pls guys I need your help, I'm about to submit my credentials to uni assist. I am applying for two different school do I need to submit two certified document or just one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
melto:
Pls guys I need your help, I'm about to submit my credentials to uni assist. I am applying for two different school do I need to submit two certified document or just one.

Just one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chriswazo:

Just one.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
val2019:

thanks so much for the information,
can you advice any school in particular for economics or accounting.
daad will give you a comprehensive list with their requirements.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UncleJudax(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Champion100:

I no understand ooo...

Are you sharing money bro?
Yes, I de share Euro against Naira. wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekybabee1:

Thanks Deutschmann
You're welcome
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
val2019:

thanks so much for the information,
can you advice any school in particular for economics or accounting.
daad will give you a comprehensive list with their requirements.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
melto:
If the two schools are both under Uni-assist, send one set of documents

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Guys I was told at DHL office #26000 to post my documents to uni assist. Any advice cose times are hard men.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have replied your PM
MarkGud:

can you pls reply my PM or PM me, I have sent you several PMs. Thank you. I intend applying for Adanced Materials Analysis in TU Freiberg same as yours. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Deustchemann:

If the two schools are both under Uni-assist, send one set of documents
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
melto:
Guys I was told at DHL office #26000 to post my documents to uni assist. Any advice cose times are hard men.

1. What's your location?
2. What's the weight of your documents? Cos they deal with weight too.
3. Did you ask them whether they have student discount?

You might want to try FedEx or UPS.
EMS is also an option if you still have like 2-3 weeks before deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
melto:

Please where are you? I want to send to uni-assist too and, I am in Umuahia.

Would you mind joining with me to reduce the cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Champion100:

Please where are you? I want to send to uni-assist too and, I am in Umuahia.

Would you mind joining with me to reduce the cost?
Benin city
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dutchkid: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry i am replying you late i am putting a few things together bro..
My CGPA is 3.26 of 5.0 do I stand a chance? (YES)
* Requirement for English Language is TOEFL/IETLS but can I still apply with letter proficiency of English Language from my school. If yes, was that what you used or do you know any that used it against TOEFL that was offered admission. (I used letter proficiency of English Language from my school)
* Can i use student transcript, if no can I let my school send the transcript straight to TU Freiberg and then send other documents later. My sch actually does not give original transcript to students only student's copy. How did you go about yours. (YES)
* Does TU Freiberg allow certification of docs from Federal High Court or only from German Embassy. (YES)
* Which documents did you send to the school? Did you include CV and Motivational letter. (YES)
MarkGud:

Thanks alot.

Thanks alot, do you also know the certification of documents type TU Bergakademie Freiberg accept? @ Germany Embassy or High Court.

I intend applying for Adanced Materials Analysis (MSc), winter semester; cgpa is abv 3.0/5.0. Any advice for Me? I would appreciate some.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ndkings1:

Winter
am sure they have sent for summer people not sure of winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by homirefacuny(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
dolpaz:

Ok... I'll drop my opinion on Gf/Bf and interracial dating in DE.

Waiting for this like say tomorrow no Dey grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
homirefacuny:

Waiting for this like say tomorrow no Dey grin
get two packs of pop corn

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AKUPSME: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
melto:
Don't forget to add the signed application summary you downloaded for each of the schools/programs you are applying to

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by homirefacuny(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
dailydolar:
get two packs of pop corn

Yes bro grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning house.

Please is there anyone here studying Electronic Engineering in Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences?

Please do let me know even if you know someone that knows someone who is studying the course... Lol.. Thanks and do remain blessed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Champion100:
Good morning house.

Please is there anyone here studying Electronic Engineering in Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences?

Please do let me know even if you know someone that knows someone who is studying the course... Lol.. Thanks and do remain blessed.

I guess this is the same school @Godisthegreatest got admitted to and E. E too you can pm him bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 4:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Champion100:

To 60days? Hahahahahaha! Before it gets to them, boom! Deadline!! cheesy
Use nipost if your deadline is like 2 or 3 months away.... I sent my documents on January 16 and it there February 25.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 4:09am On Feb 28, 2019
I just noticed that the this thread keeps moving faster every day. Seems we are now getting more German aspirants recently

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 4:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Ndkings1:
I just noticed that the this thread keeps moving faster every day.
Seems we are now getting more German aspirants recently
You're right bro. The entire process is straightforward. It makes it easier for serious minded people who wish to move further academically.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by homirefacuny(m): 4:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Ndkings1:
I just noticed that the this thread keeps moving faster every day.
Seems we are now getting more German aspirants recently

America and Canada don Dey mad already Na grin
Rate of visa refusal is very high for that side.. Germany better pass jare.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 4:50am On Feb 28, 2019
homirefacuny:

America and Canada don Dey mad already Na grin
Rate of visa refusal is very high for that side.. Germany better pass jare.
Even if you have all the required stuffs... Inability to "totally" convince the VO, kiss your visa bye-bye grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Any lawyer here seeking for admission?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2019
aduku1:
Any lawyer here seeking for admission?

Lol.. Does Germany do law.... shocked shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Joygal007: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Please Justwise i sent you an email , kindly respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.