Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597055 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
armpit:
lol, google my good friend was actually giving me suggestion outside my search parameter. Like it brought schools that only lecture in german language and lots that pay tuition.
not cool, tried mastersportal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Congratulations

quote author=princetigris post=77360062]Nigga

I just got my AM

UmuNnem is there possibility of getting my passport of Friday from this people by Friday because deadline is Monday Nextweek[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2019
MOTOPARK:
Good morning famz
Please I will be heading to Kiel,does anyone have accommodation or know someone that have and want to share.please its urgent.

Go to Facebook and search for Nigerian Scholars in Germany. You will get a response.
Same for those that just got their AM.
Congratulations to those getting AM.
Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Philfit:

You would have to apply to a studienkollege, that’s a 1 year training before you can begin, your 100 level transcript would be translated to English. I’m guessing you don’t know german? It’s a German taught course under their ISE program (Internationa students in engineering) they would admit you but you’d have to learn german till b2 level before you can fully enroll in your studies. I don’t really know much about the undergraduate programs but here’s the website where you can do your research. Just have all your documents, eg CV, O level, Tofel or IELTS , motivation letter, translated 100 level certificates. You might have to get ASP certificate since you are coming from China but I doubt it would apply to you since you are a Nigerian and you only went there to school. Here is their website you’d see all the information. Good luck
http://uni-due(dot)de replace (dot) with “.”

Please what do you mean by 100 level certificate? Do they give certificate in 100 level, I believe you meant transcript. Also If he has those requirements you listed then there is no need for studienkolleg(if his documents are good to go he can apply directly for bsc but likely he starts from first year again)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2019
Vantades:

Yes, No reply since last week.. called and they picked. but they speak German
You should mention which of cities you are going to. Someone would be able to advice you further

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2019
Opinionator:
My AM dropped this morning o. It is our week indeed.
Glory be to Almighty God!

Full testimony coming up soon.

Congratulations Opinionator

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Opinionator:

Congrats Opinionator! More good news to follow

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Please house, the photocopy of original documents that is needed at the embassy for certification, is it a must it is a colored photocopy or it must be black and white or any is good to go?

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2019
CallmeFather:
Please house, the photocopy of original documents that is needed at the embassy for certification, is it a must it is a colored photocopy or it must be black and white or any is good to go?

Thank you

Better black and white, even cheaper

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Congratulations!!!!

Opinionator:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2019
AbahJosiah:

Alright, thanks a lot buddy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olad7554: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
chy73:

The one you will print out is the original copy. Then make a photo copy.
You can send me an inbox, I'll give you the contact of someone in axa mansard that did mine. The amount is 17040

I’m already trying to do it online - General ( business / tourism) protection
Is this the right one to choose ?
Can someone please just clarify on this so I can choose the right one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by adeyishola: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning all, I asked for anyone's advice in a recent post but no one replied, well I guess my question isn't clear enough. Please kindly reply this time anyone.

I have an HND certificate with lower credit in urban and regional planning and I also have an incomplete SSCE result, with this I mean I do not have a credit score in commerce and financial accounting.

I look forward to starting an application for a bsc course in Germany but I'm worried the SSCE certificate might disqualify. Please what are your thoughts on this and what course of study for you suggest that I can apply for. Thank for your response(s) in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2019
AbahJosiah:

Please can the application form be in black and white too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
If u passed up to 5 subjects in your waec including maths and English apply with your ND, HND transcripts and certificates......you are good for Bsc admission

adeyishola:
Good morning all, I asked for anyone's advice in a recent post but no one replied, well I guess my question isn't clear enough. Please kindly reply this time anyone.

I have an HND certificate with lower credit in urban and regional planning and I also have an incomplete SSCE result, with this I mean I do not have a credit score in commerce and financial accounting.

I look forward to starting an application for a bsc course in Germany but I'm worried the SSCE certificate might disqualify. Please what are your thoughts on this and what course of study for you suggest that I can apply for. Thank for your response(s) in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Olad7554:

Is there an original copy ? I’m doing it online so I’m only going to get soft copy which I’ll print out , and there are different travel health insurance in axa mansard please help with what category I’m to choose exactly so I don’t make any mistake , thanks

This might help....

1. Student

2. Germany

3. Europe/Schengen

4. Travelling date

5. Schengen

The end date depends on how many month you were asked to come with. Fill other information as required, send this form together with your passport data page and payment slip or screenshot incase you used mobile banking for the transfer. Your insurance wilö be sent to you in a pdf format. Shalom

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fabcol:
If u passed up to 5 subjects in your waec including maths and English apply with your ND, HND transcripts and certificates......you are good for Bsc admission

Abeg Boss, for certification at the embassy, can one use an application form that is black and white? Or is it strictly a colored one that is needed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
CallmeFather:

Please what do you mean by 100 level certificate? Do they give certificate in 100 level, I believe you meant transcript. Also If he has those requirements you listed then there is no need for studienkolleg(if his documents are good to go he can apply directly for bsc but likely he starts from first year again)
Yeah my bad, 100 level transcript. I thought no you still need the studienkollege, didn’t read much on undergraduate applications, I put the website there you can read further.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Whichever would serve
If u can print coloured its fine

DemigodZeus147:

Abeg Boss, for certification at the embassy, can one use an application form that is black and white? Or is it strictly a colored one that is needed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fabcol:
Whichever would serve
If u can print coloured its fine

Okay, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Philfit:

Yeah my bad, 100 level transcript. I thought no you still need the studienkollege, didn’t read much on undergraduate applications, I put the website there you can read further.

Yeah, no problem buddy. He might need that if he does not have his full 100 level transcript. If he has completed 100 level, he can apply for bsc with it + other requirements. Then Uniassist will forward that to the Uni so no need for Studienkolleg Only if otherwise then he might need to go to the Studienkolleg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Print any type bro.
I use black and white all through and they accept it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
adeyishola:

What type of BSc course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Opinionator:

Congratulations brother.
Please tell us your school and course

Cc Chriswazo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Emahnie:
So I've heard o, though I don't plan to apply to that school alone, do you have any ideas on other schools with masters in Immunology.

Bonn offers MSc Immunoscience and infection but it's closed now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shengfu:
Hello Gurus. Thank you guys for all you do here. I have been a silent reader here for about 2 years now and I can say I'm finally ready to give Deutschland a go. I am a recent graduate that is due to go for Nysc by june/July this year but I also intend to process the application, I plan on leaving if the opportunity presents itself and everything falls thru. My question is will the absence of nysc certificate among my certs cause any trouble. Is the nysc certificate compulsory at the embassy for MSc applications. Please respond. Thank you.

I don't think it's compulsory for admission and visa application... But this very morning at the consulate, I saw Paulinus asking a guy for Student visa for his NYSC Certificate. He claimed it's under "Supplementary documents".

Besides, why start NYSC and leave without completing it?

I'll advice that you register on the NYSC portal immediately your school mobilises you. You can then do "revalidation" later on when you wish to go to camp.

Even if you don't plan to work in Nigeria... You can never say where it will be needed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Mann, the section of the form where they asked "can the programme you're applying to be studied in your home country " ....Please, how did you go about it? And also can the form printed in black and white considering the fact, I intend going to the embassy to certify my documents.

Thank you for your anticipated timely response.
If it can be studied here, tell them yes. If it can't,tell them no.

Print the form black and white. It will be accepted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by adeyishola: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fabcol:

thanks for the response

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.