Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595846 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2019
KolaDream:

Can you please explain more, is it that it is a pre-requisite or you have someone who also applied to the school ? Thanks
Baba the program got NC, the school needs just 20persons and go for the best. But if your CGPA strong pass ZUMA ROCK, you fit shoot your shot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Omoh, I dey embassy now.... Paulinus just the use people shine.....I just the pity one fair girl in white top and black trousers wey come for student VISA.... Paulinus Don collect shining award on top of her matter. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cityella: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2019
OMOZ1:

I will be glad if you enlightening me more, even I checked the date for appointment, no date in May, it is possible to book appointment with acknowledgement of Application?.
This is the mail I received from Universitat Hamburg:

( This confirmation can be submitted to the responsible government authorities and application offices which issue visas and permits to enter the Federal Republic of Germany. Please take care of all necessary studentvisa formalities immediately so that, should you be accepted, you can enter Germany in time to commence studies. Processing your visa request can take up to 12 weeks: please do not wait for an acceptance letter. Apply immediately for an applicant visa (“Bewerbervisum”) so that you can enter Germany in time to start studying! You can find more information at: www.uni-hamburg.de/visa . Orientation events and course sign-ups take place early before start of term. Get a head start at Universität Hamburg with International Welcome Week! Get to know the University and other new students! www.uni-hamburg.de/welcome. If you have any questions, you can contact the Team Bewerbung und Zulassung (Team for Applications) using the contact form at www.uni-hamburg.de/zulassungsfragen . Sincerely, Ihr Team Bewerbung und Zulassung (Team for Applications) )

Please what are the requirements for booking students Visa Appointment?

But I like to do the interview by June.

Hallo,
I think the universität Hamburg sends the document when you've been accepted by the department . Also I think you should take note of the date the university will publish admission letter so that you can start now to scout for a date for the visa interview (few days after the proposed date for the publishing of admission letters ).
Remember that the universität Hamburg do not extend enrollment deadline though it can also be done by proxy, so they expect that you start everything regarding visa matters once the first document is sent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy
God know say my own time that man go go leave

Deustchemann:

He wasn't sent away.. but the guy sef gan.. he give Paulinus wahala.

I think he wanted to do a part of his PhD at Jena, and their type of visa is different from normal student visa. He told Paulinus he came for student visa o. Naso Baba ask am to dey arrange documents. Asked for transcript, he said he doesn't have. Paulinus asked for NYSC Certificate, he brought it out but didn't make photocopy. Paulinus asked for proof of fund; the guy brought a document issued by the school. Paulinus was like "you can't teach me my job" grin grin
Until he was later clarifying Paulinus that it's research visa he was going for..
I just dey watch drama dey laugh..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by malcom2x(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Pardon me if this issue has been resolved in previous discussions, I'm still at page 9 of this part 6. I'm using Daad.de to search for master's, should I choose only English taught or German or combine both, what are the implications and I don't have Toefl or any English proficiency cert. What are my chances and alternatives or remedies?

Tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2019
Aque:

Is this still needed? I didn’t see it in the visa requirements list which was updated in February.
Paulinus still asks for it..

I'll advise us to hold it when going. At least to clear Paulinus. If you enter and the VO says it's not needed, then you can remove it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2019
malcom2x:
Pardon me if this issue has been resolved in previous discussions, I'm still at page 9 of this part 6. I'm using Daad.de to search for master's, should I choose only English taught or German or combine both, what are the implications and I don't have Toefl or any English proficiency cert. What are my chances and alternatives or remedies?

Tnx
If you're highly proficient in German language, you can search for courses that are taught in German.

Just a minute number of schools will not require proof of your English language proficiency. So it's best you get one: IELTS, TOEFL or EPL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2019
Fabcol:
cheesy cheesy
God know say my own time that man go go leave

The guy done chop him leave for the year early February, grin grin cheesy grin So brace up to meet Pauli Pauli.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2019
badmus306:

Yes, you can study & work.
Thanks bro..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by malcom2x(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2019
Deustchemann:

If you're highly proficient in German language, you can search for courses that are taught in German.

Just a minute number of schools will not require proof of your English language proficiency. So it's best you get one: IELTS, TOEFL or EPL.

Ok. Thanks boss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2019
Larrylrkay:

You can study and work at the same time. Don't let anybody who is not in Germany give you fake info
Thanks for the info.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2019
Good morning folks. Please can someone help me with DHL office address in Lagos where I can get prepaid currier envelope. The office in my current location said they are not eligible to issue prepaid currier envelope. Please I need help with already known address in Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2019
Im also in Lagos and I also want to send doc to uniassist
Stevwonders:

I'm in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2019
BayoMiller:
Good day guys!

A.L = Admission letter, i got admission late January, 2 admission actually. Ilmenau & Chemnitz

Interview = 22nd February, incomplete funds, no birth certificate and no courier envelope. I was given until 1st of March to update these documents.

26th feb: i went to submit these document.
I used Chemnitz for my application.Resumption: 1st April. enrollment deadline: 26th April.

feb 26 - March 26:waiting waiting
March 26: i called the embassy and they i should send mail
March 27: i sent embassy a mail, NO REPLY
waiting waiting
April 1st : sent another mail, No reply
April 2nd : sent another mail, No reply
April 2nd : Mailed my alien office
Alien office: we have your documents here, please send us your blocked account confirmation so we can finish the process
sharp sharp, I sent it
April 3rd: mailed alien office
Alien office: we have sent your approval to the embassy, contact them for more information.
Sharply i mailed embassy, No reply.
April 4th: i called embassy that i have sent them several mails but no response
they said the mails is irritating that i should hold on for their response.

April 8th, 8:59am: Received mail to bring my passport and 6 months Insurance stating my travel date.

I don go give them Jare.

I dont know so very much about Germany but i did 90% of the whole process on my own.
It would be a great pleasure to assist anyone in any little way i can.

abeg i de find free flight, who get idea where i go see?

Las Las, e go better
God bless us!

Congrats bro. Pls I will like to ask, @what stage was it required to fund your blocked account?...Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2019
ColdNight:

Congrats bro. Pls I will like to ask, @what stage was it required to fund your blocked account?...Thank you.
If u av admission letter already, then book appointment for interview with the embassy,you open sutor(finitiba), then u can fund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tbaby534(f): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
Omoh, I dey embassy now.... Paulinus just the use people shine.....I just the pity one fair girl in white top and black trousers wey come for student VISA.... Paulinus Don collect shining award on top of her matter. embarassed

The way that man treats people is unfair
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2019
tbaby534:

The way that man treats people is unfair

Walahi... He was like "pick documents one after the other",omoh if you pick two naa wahala oh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 1murphy1: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2019
Stevwonders:

I'm in Lagos

Bro please when do you plan to send your documents to Uni-assist, so we can do it together.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2019
cityella:

Hallo,
I think the universität Hamburg sends the document when you've been accepted by the department . Also I think you should take note of the date the university will publish admission letter so that you can start now to scout for a date for the visa interview (few days after the proposed date for the publishing of admission letters ).
Remember that the universität Hamburg do not extend enrollment deadline though it can also be done by proxy, so they expect that you start everything regarding visa matters once the first document is sent.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiefotini: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2019
@AbahJosiah Thanks so much i will try at the time you mentioned ...i will appreciate so you can send me what to send again to be sure am doing the write thing and the email to send to pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vickysnipe147(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2019
ernestjino:
am sending next week too from Abj but not on Monday waiting to receive a document from my school

Okay. Please drop your email or phone number on your profile so that I can call you and know when your document will arrive. As I need to send my documents on time because it’s VPD and portal opens first week of May.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by deleven(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2019
39, Shasha road just by GTB Akowonjo, Lagos.
Building next to SLOT phone shop.

You would get courier envelope there.
DHL

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 1murphy1: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Am also in Lagos and I want to send my too, so when do you plan to send your documents to Uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Guys I greet you all. Please my international passport expired in November. Is it still advisable to use it for my applications to Germany. Most of the schools will be accepting applications for winter from April 15th.

Pls help cuz I don't know if the expiry date will affect my chances at the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by permsec: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good Afternoon House,

In sending my application forms to uniassist, do i need to notorise the application form downloaded from the university?

Or should i add the documents among the hard copies to be sent via courier service?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
deleven:
39, Shasha road just by GTB Akowonjo, Lagos.
Building next to SLOT phone shop.

You would get courier envelope there.
DHL

Thank you very much. This will be very helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
permsec:
Good Afternoon House,

In sending my application forms to uniassist, do i need to notorise the application form downloaded from the university?

Or should i add the documents among the hard copies to be sent via courier service?

You don't need to notarize the application form. Just include it to the others and send.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Freeman59:
Guys I greet you all. Please my international passport expired in November. Is it still advisable to use it for my applications to Germany. Most of the schools will be accepting applications for winter from April 15th.

Pls help cuz I don't know if the expiry date will affect my chances at the embassy

Your expired passport is invalid and such can't be used for admission and visa application. Try and renew it if you still want to make the Winter semester.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heroshark(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please those that have gone for interview, where did you snap your passport? I heard that there is specifications for passport photograph. can I use any passport? If not how can I get the required size and specifications
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
toys2seven:
Good afternoon guys, thank to all the contributors here. Please can anyone help with a list of schools that don't require you send documents physically? I've gone through 4 admission processes of sending hard copies and none have clicked. I'm beginning to get tired. Please these schools should offer courses in English.

Thank you guys.

PS: I've Been following on and off from Part 4.

Check University of Bremen, Saarland University, Hochschule Fulda and RWTH Aachen University. I don't think these schools need UNIASSIST

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opimist1: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
heroshark:
Please those that have gone for interview, where did you snap your passport? I heard that there is specifications for passport photograph. can I use any passport? If not how can I get the required size and specifications
The size of the photograph should be 35mmx45mm. NB The background must be white.You can snap it anywhere.Good luck.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.