Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597067 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin SIA people, una make sense
erny11:

Yes oooo.....SIA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Azpi: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
princetigris:
Good evening Ndi Nkem.

To God be the glory, last last see me see germo. 

Timeline:

Admission: 14th of January
Interview: 25th of February
MOS: SL (submitted on the day of interview)
Waiting period: okwa 6weeks
AM:8th of April 
Visa: 17th of April
Course: International Management(M.A)
School: HTW Dresden .

Shout out to fabcol(Nwa Nnia, you know how the HPB be that year).

Congrats How did you go about thr german proficiency stuff? Is it a prerequisite for admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
yamen21:
Hey guys. Anyone going to RWTH Aachen University?
Just got admission. Applied geosciences. Please Holla.
Also, would you advise RWTH?

Same here... Just got RWTH applied geosciences offer for winter start.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
area74:

Are we using the registration option now because I saw that on the website as well or the direct appointment booking system? Please help me out. The problem I had last year was delayed admission. I don't want to have problems with appointment this time. Please help out
Use d booking system
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
DrND:

Same here... Just got RWTH applied geosciences offer for winter start.
rwth aachen dey bless una
I applied to media informatics oo no message for now oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
badmus306:

Yes , 3 weeks ago..
Send me a pm

Hey guys, Congrats to both of you on the admission. I'm curious about how you applied please. Through Uni-assist? I applied for their Bsc in Applied Math program on Mar 5th and Uni-assist still hasn't forwarded my application to the school. They said that they are waiting to receive this year's evaluation criteria from Mittweida so they haven't started forwarding applications. Just wondering how you guys got past that. I called uni-assist again today and they supposedly still haven't receive this criteria.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Deustchemann:

Open it on a PC, and type directly on it.

Note that you might not be able to save what you have typed, so only type when you're ready to print.
Immediately you're done with filling the form, connect the PC to a printer and print out.
Thanks...more grace

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tobiy3k: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
erny11:
Finally Gottigen has given me admission.
Congratulations my brother. More to come.. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Azpi: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Deustchemann:
http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/66719699?

Graduates of sociology, economics, social science in general..

This is for you.

Uni-assist application (paid for by the school).
Admission is not restricted, but subject to how good your Bachelors CGPA and motivation letter is.

Thank me later�

Thank You!

That of finance related courses will be appreciated.
House, please help out.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by area74: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
badmus306:

Use d booking system

Which month did your appointment fall in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Deustchemann:
https://www.chemistry.nat.fau.eu/studying/chemistry-molecular-science/msc-chemistry-molecular-science/application-and-registration/#collapse_8

Graduates of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy

This is for you.

MSc Molecular Science at FAU Erlangen-Nurnberg.

Online application, then you post certified copies to the school.

Good side: The admission is non-restricted

Downside: FAU sends admission letters very late. Sometimes, 1 month to enrolment�

So, don't depend on it for your visa application.

If you're later chosen and you like the program and school, then you can port there.
the school wey no get joy but make guys try am out sha nothing to loose . I applied for their MSc chemistry with my BSC chemistry I was rejected reason not equivalent degree even many other guys too well someone might be lucky and get tru my other guy na certification them take finish him even at that he went to do another certification with a notary and na still same rejection since then me am I stay clear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Everyone is just taking about the admission they got. Me too I need admission oh�

Can someone help me with list of English taught Bsc in engineering or management that I can apply to this April online .
Application and tuition free

Also my HND result is 3.34 upper, and my friend Bsc result is 4.1 . How are we to convert it to Germany result

I need someone to help me with this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Missmi:

Hey guys, Congrats to both of you on the admission. I'm curious about how you applied please. Through Uni-assist? I applied for their Bsc in Applied Math program on Mar 5th and Uni-assist still hasn't forwarded my application to the school. They said that they are waiting to receive this year's evaluation criteria from Mittweida so they haven't started forwarding applications. Just wondering how you guys got past that. I called uni-assist again today and they supposedly still haven't receive this criteria.
Hello MissMi, for the BSc, you applied via uniassist
I will advise you mail Simeone Natzchka(her mail is on the school website), explain the issue to her.
You am also pm Heybaby12 , dats what shes studying there currently.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
badmus306:

Hello MissMi, for the BSc, you applied via uniassist but for the MSc it is direct Application.
I will advise you mail Simeone Natzchka(her mail is on the school website), explain the issue to her.
You am also pm Heybaby12 , dats what shes studying there currently.

I emailed Mrs Simone and even called a few days later. She said that unless Uni-assist has made a decision, she can't do anything, so I should just wait till the deadline of May 15th. It's so frustrating because Uni-assist is also saying they can't do anything till they hear from Mittweida. I already applied to other schools but my heart is set on HS Mittweida. sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Can apply with English Proficiency Letter ??

Deustchemann:
http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/66719699?

Graduates of sociology, economics, social science in general..

This is for you.

Uni-assist application (paid for by the school).
Admission is not restricted, but subject to how good your Bachelors CGPA and motivation letter is.

Thank me later�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Milkbooster:
Everyone is just taking about the admission they got. Me too I need admission oh�

Can someone help me with list of English taught Bsc in engineering or management that I can apply to this April online .

Also my HND result is 3.34 upper, and my friend Bsc result is 4.1 . How are we to convert it to Germany result

http://www.ib.dhbw-mannheim.de/fileadmin/ms/bwl-ib/bi-nationaler_Studiengang/Notenumrechnung/Grade_calculator/Grade_calculator.html
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
lavicollins:
Please kindly suggest tuition fee schools that can offer admission on Bsc International management or Business Administration. I already have my documents ready: EPL, degree certificate (B.A Religious Studies), transcript, WAEC, what else?. I awaits your kind suggestions please

Some body should reply this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nonsoanthony(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=Missmi post=77647399]

Hey guys, Congrats to both of you on the admission. I'm curious about how you applied please. Through Uni-assist? I applied for their Bsc in Applied Math program on Mar 5th and Uni-assist

I also applied through uniassit on 16th of march, it got forwarded to the school within 3 weeks, I suggest u mail the school for clarification
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Missmi:

I emailed Mrs Simone and even called a few days later. She said that unless Uni-assist has made a decision, she can't do anything, so I should just wait till the deadline of May 15th. It's so frustrating because Uni-assist is also saying they can't do anything till they hear from Mittweida. I already applied to other schools but my heart is set on HS Mittweida. sad
I am sorry for that dear, I will still advise you mail uniassist telling them the reply u got from mittweida.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=Nonsoanthony post=77648242][/quote] Oh wow. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll keep calling and emailing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kayonuchukwu: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Just got admission to RWTH Aachen, applied geosciences but still they want additional requirements like IELTS and DSH test scores, want to know whether applicants that got the same admission are required to do same
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kayonuchukwu:
Just got admission to RWTH Aachen, applied geosciences but still they want additional requirements like IELTS and DSH test scores, want to know whether applicants that got the same admission are required to do same

Nothing like that in mine. Didn't you apply with any English proficiency letter from your university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
princetigris:
Good evening Ndi Nkem.

To God be the glory, last last see me see germo. 

Timeline:

Admission: 14th of January
Interview: 25th of February
MOS: SL (submitted on the day of interview)
Waiting period: okwa 6weeks
AM:8th of April 
Visa: 17th of April
Course: International Management(M.A)
School: HTW Dresden .

Shout out to fabcol(Nwa Nnia, you know how the HPB be that year).

Congrats Princetigris. Success awaits u in DE. We dey come soon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Azpi:

Congrats How did you go about thr german proficiency stuff? Is it a prerequisite for admission?
for where? The only German word I know is auslanderbehorde

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations, Nwanne m. Please, how did you go about your SL?
my brother, oburo ihe ha na ko online
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Deustchemann:

Congratulations bro. Go to DE and succeed.

Cc Chriswazo
thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Milkbooster:

(maximum achievable grade - grade achieved / maximum achievable grade - lowest achievable grade) * 3 + 1

For example your friends result is 4.1/5 assuming 1.0/5 is the lowest score achievable

So--- (5-4.1/5-1) * 3 + 1
------(0.9/4) * 3 + 1
------(0.225) * 3 + 1
------0.675 + 1
Final answer 1.675 --- 1.7 good

1.0 - 1.5 ---excellent
1.6 - 2.5 --- good
2.6 - 3.5 --- satisfactory
3.6 - 4.0 ---- sufficient
Below this --- failed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
benjamin139:

I applied for masters in Economics
Please how did you go about the application portal. I seem not to understand what they’re saying oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
LMAO... Niger!! I hail ohh!!
Guys be careful, we have scammers around! They’ve always been around anyway.
Don’t rush into any private conversation. Dont be shy, nobody knows you! Drop every question here, the good people we have here will help you.
Enjoy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ollyewa: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kayonuchukwu:
. They are requesting for Ielts result oh , but my jst expired last month but was valid when I applied though , but I have sent them an email already concerning that ...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ozededes: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
OMOZ1:

Guy your documents is with Uni-assist just be patient, Uni-assist did the same thing for me, I was so worry until they acknowledged it on 20th of March that received my documents since 9th of March and i sent it 28th of march which I do mail them saying not receive.
All the documents I sent to Germany I do use NIPOst #1500 to 2k, though they do give maximum of 3weeks but mine do use 9 to 11 working days.

Best of luck.
Thanks boss, because I nor lie, high blood pressure have hold my tummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.