Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (601254 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by waledora(f): 3:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Waooo, my mouth is filled with praises......
I dunno where to start from!!
Okay, I started this journey last year January with the hope of gaining admission for winter 2018 which I received 8 rejection letters from the eight different schools. I was devastated because I thought that admission can be easily gotten.
I started again during summer 2019 which I applied to several schools (uncountable) both uni-assist and non uni-assist. All gave me rejection letter except TU Chemnitz that forgot to issue me both acceptance or rejection letter and I booked appointment via online. As my interview date was approaching, I was so uncomfortable because I don't have acceptance letter. I mailed Daily Dollar about my admission wahala and he promised to help me which he did. He told me to mail Chemnitz about the status of my application which I did and they replied me with my acceptance Letter ( I was the happiest girl that day).
I had my interview on 13/03 and it went well.

About my AM
After four weeks, I mailed the Alien office Chemnitz about my documents and they said they haven't received it yet. I was worried and I traveled to Lagos to rectify the problems. Lo and behold Paulinus was so nice to me and gave me a good answer.
On 16/04, the embassy called(even said my email address is invalid ) and said that I should submit my passport and travel insurance valid for six months which I did(I have to use someone else's email to submit my passport).
The next day I went to Lagos to see if I can pick it(visum) up myself but Paulinus drove me away that I should wait for DHL to deliver the documents to me. I started begging Pauly to please help me out because my enrollment deadline is on 26/04 and Friday and Monday are public holidays. As I was begging those security men to plead on Behalf of me, my VO called me and said that my visa is ready and will soon be handed over to the DHL officer. I quickly told her that I'm in her office right now and she asked "what are you doing in my office? I told her I came to make enquiry if I can collect my visa handy and she said I should then wait to collect it.

That was how I received my visa and quickly rushed to turkish airline and booked my flight immediately.

Waooooo, all thanks to Pekky2222, daily dolar, chriswazo, busky101, Ndkings1, Deutsche Mann and everyone, may God bless we all....... Amen!!!!!

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by busky101(m): 3:47am On Apr 19, 2019
waledora:
Okay, I started this journey last year January with the hope of gaining admission for winter 2018 which I received 8 rejection letters from the eight different schools. I was devastated because I thought that admission can be easily gotten.
I started again during summer 2019 which I applied to several schools (uncountable) both uni-assist and non uni-assist. All gave me rejection letter except TU Chemnitz that forgot to issue me both acceptance or rejection letter and I booked appointment via online. As my interview date was approaching, I was so uncomfortable because I don't have acceptance letter. I mailed Daily Dollar another my admission wahala and he promised to help me which he did. He told me to mail Chemnitz about the status of my application which I did and they replied me with my acceptance Letter ( I was the happiest girl that day).
I had my interview on 13/04 and it went well.

About my AM
After four weeks, I mailed the Alien office Chemnitz about my documents and they said they haven't received it yet. I was worried and I traveled to Lagos to rectify the problems. Lo and behold Paulinus was so nice to me and gave me a good answered.
On 16/04, the embassy called(even said my email address is invalid ) and said that I should submit my passport and travel insurance valid for six months which I did(I have to use someone else's email to submit my passport).
The next day I went to Lagos to see if I can pick it(visum) up myself but Paulinus drove me away that I should wait for DHL to deliver the documents to me. I started begging Pauly to bless help me out because my enrollment deadline is on 26/04 and Friday and Monday are public holidays. As I was begging those security men to plead on Behalf of me, my VO called me and said that my visa is ready and will soon be handed over to the DHL officer. I quickly told her that I'm in her office right now and she asked "what are you doing in my office? I told her I came to make enquiry if I can collect my visa handy and she said I should then wait to collect it.

That was how I received received my visa and quickly rushed to turkish airline and booked flight immediately.

Waooooo all thanks to Pekky2222, daily dolar, chriswazo, busky101, Ndkings1, Deutsche Mann and everyone, may God bless we all....... Amen!!!!!
congrats dearie......Go and succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Engrphilips: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2019
waledora:
I started again during summer 2019 which I applied to several schools (uncountable) both uni-assist and non uni-assist. All gave me rejection letter except TU Chemnitz that forgot to issue me both acceptance or rejection letter and I booked appointment via online. As my interview date was approaching, I was so uncomfortable because I don't have acceptance letter. I mailed Daily Dollar another my admission wahala and he promised to help me which he did. He told me to mail Chemnitz about the status of my application which I did and they replied me with my acceptance Letter ( I was the happiest girl that day).

About my AM
After four weeks, I mailed the Alien office Chemnitz about my documents and they said they haven't received it yet. I was worried and I traveled to Lagos to rectify the problems. Lo and behold Paulinus was so nice to me and gave me a good answered.
The next day I went to Lagos to see if I can pick it(visum) up myself but Paulinus drove me away that I should wait for DHL to deliver the documents to me. I started begging Pauly to bless help me out because my enrollment deadline is on 26/04 and Friday and Monday are public holidays. As I was begging those security men to plead on Behalf of me, my VO called me and said that my visa is ready and will soon be handed over to the DHL officer. I quickly told her that I'm in her office right now and she asked "what are you doing in my office? I told her I came to make enquiry if I can collect my visa handy and she said I should then wait to collect it.

That was how I received received my visa and quickly rushed to turkish airline and booked flight immediately.

Waooooo all thanks to Pekky2222, daily dolar, chriswazo, busky101, Ndkings1, Deutsche Mann and everyone, may God bless we all....... Amen!!!!!
Congratulations. How much is flight ticket?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2019
waledora:

About my AM

Congrats my NEO Ambassador cheesy cheesy
Ist now Safe to say my expectations for my friends here for summer all came through.
Wish me luck on my winter process ọ.
Hmmmm! This experience is not easy, but God de faithful.
You remember ur promise to me last year?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sarahgold53(f): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2019
waledora:

About my AM

Congrats dearie... pls which course in chemnitz?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Wow..Congratulation!!

waledora:

About my AM

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2019
congratulations @waledora, you are a strong woman, never deterred by the numerous rejections. Success awaits you as you majestically enter Germany. God's grace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Ketu223:
Hello my people.... After person do interview, is it possible to use one or two weeks to receive your visa? When you have meet all requirement?

Thanks

Someone got hers few weeks ago under two weeks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2019
why is it that most people uses Turkish airline ...is it that it's the cheapest or what

what about LUFTHANSA that goes directly to Germany... Why isn't it considered by successful candidates
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2019
waledora:

About my AM

It is not over until I win mentality,,, congratulations!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oshotemi19: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy Easter celebrations to everyone on this forum.
I have admission offer for the MSc winter 2019/20 and I am preparing for the interview at the embassy. But I'm however caught up at a cross road over the following issues which I sought your help:

i. The middle name on my birth certificate is "X" . on growing up to secondary school, I dislike the middle name and I choose another from the list of names my parents christened me. I choose "O" as my new middle name. The "O" middle name has since been adopted and appeared on my SSCE and BSc certificates, my international passport also carries the "O" middle name.

ii. My primary school certificate and testimonial has just my first name and surname. No middle name included in any of the two.

now my challenge is, can I do a declaration of age that carries my "O" middle name and present it during the interview. please take note that my date of birth is 197*

The second challenge is, can I swear an affidavit with regards to my primary school certificates and testimonial that has none of my middle name on it : so as to prove its compatibility with my other documents that bears my "O" middle name.

please your prompt advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2019
lufthansa grin
Armstrong34:
why is it that most people uses Turkish airline ...is it that it's the cheapest or what

what about LUFTHANSA that goes directly to Germany... Why isn't it considered by successful candidates
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by GoldHorse(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations...
waledora:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by GoldHorse(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2019
waledora:
Waooo, my
[b]

Congratulations!!!

Are you sure your dates are correct? We are still in April (04). You probably meant (March) 13 /03, etc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2019
Yomodun:
lufthansa grin

tell me why na ...make I know na abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oshotemi19: 9:29am On Apr 19, 2019
I'm really happy for you. May testimony be an opener of miracles to many of us awaiting to share ours too in Jesus name, Amen. Go on to succeed in Germany.
waledora:

About my AM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2019
oshotemi19:
I have admission offer for the MSc winter 2019/20 and I am preparing for the interview at the embassy. But I'm however caught up at a cross road over the following issues which I sought your help:

i. The middle name on my birth certificate is "X" . on growing up to secondary school, I dislike the middle name and I choose another from the list of names my parents christened me. I choose "O" as my new middle name. The "O" middle name has since been adopted and appeared on my SSCE and BSc certificates, my international passport also carries the "O" middle name.

ii. My primary school certificate and testimonial has just my first name and surname. No middle name included in any of the two.

now my challenge is, can I do a declaration of age that carries my "O" middle name and present it during the interview. please take note that my date of birth is 197*

The second challenge is, can I swear an affidavit with regards to my primary school certificates and testimonial that has none of my middle name on it : so as to prove its compatibility with my other documents that bears my "O" middle name.

The answers to your questions are YES and YES.

More Grace.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Make the veterans wey dey fly come talk. I never commot for 9ja border but I think it's majorly cos of the price
Armstrong34:

tell me why na ...make I know na abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2019
vivianobas:

M.Sc Corporate Development

MBA Marketing
Please which school offers these courses? Is it for winter semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Yomodun:
Make the veterans wey dey fly come talk. I never commot for 9ja border but I think it's majorly cos of the price

Flying with Lufthansa comes with a high cost. Presently around $1200 - N431K
Turkish Airline $750 - N270K

So, I think cost plays a major role in the selection.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by GoldHorse(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2019
oshotemi19:

You can swear an affidavit stating that your correct name combination and ARRANGEMENT is so and so if that will give you peace of mind. AND stick with that going forward. The most important is the arrangement in the international passport.

.... but, from personal experience, I don't think it matters. At least no one has ever asked me any question and I have used mine to work (in many places), travel, etc. See my own example below:

Pri sch.... Awolowo Oluwafemi
Sec. Cert 1.......Awolowo Olufemi
Sec Cert 2...... Awolowo Elijah Femi
OND cert...... Elijah Femi Awolowo
Uni Cert..... Elijah Femi Awolowo
NYSC.... Awolowo Elijah Femi
Intn'l pp..... Awolowo Elijah Femi

You can see that mine is even more scattered than yours and like you I deliberately removed the "Olu" from the Femi. Just didn't like it there.
Also the changing arrangements was brought about by (1) my not consistently using the correct name for "middle" and "first" names and (2) the way the organization arrange names on their certificates. Some put surnames first and others put it last.

I am now consistently using "Femi Elijah" with my surname at the beginning or the end depending on the format given. Femi as first name and Elijah middle. I was erroneously using "Femi" as middle name since "it was in the middle" angry .

Stop bothering yourself since certificates are yours. You will confidently explain why the anomalies are there when asked.

... but still swear to an affidavit just in case.

God speed!

(***the names above are similar but not my real names)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oshotemi19: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

The answers to your questions are YES and YES.
More Grace.
Amen. many thanks Demigodzeus147 . God bless you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oshotemi19: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Many thanks GoldHorse. I can't express the relief you have just given me from within. I will swear the affidavits immediately after the public holidays next week just to be on the safe side. You are greatly blessed for the explicit details to my predicament.
Wishing you all the best in your endeavors. Amen

GoldHorse:

You can swear an affidavit stating that your correct name combination and ARRANGEMENT is so and so if that will give you peace of mind. AND stick with that going forward. The most important is the arrangement in the international passport.

.... but, from personal experience, I don't think it matters. At least no one has ever asked me any question and I have used mine to work (in many places), travel, etc. See my own example below:

Pri sch.... Awolowo Oluwafemi
Sec. Cert 1.......Awolowo Olufemi
Sec Cert 2...... Awolowo Elijah Femi
OND cert...... Elijah Femi Awolowo
Uni Cert..... Elijah Femi Awolowo
NYSC.... Awolowo Elijah Femi
Intn'l pp..... Awolowo Elijah Femi

You can see that mine is even more scattered than yours and like you I deliberately removed the "Olu" from the Femi. Just didn't like it there.
Also the changing arrangements was brought about by (1) my not consistently using the correct name for "middle" and "first" names and (2) the way the organization arrange names on their certificates. Some put surnames first and others put it last.

I am now consistently using "Femi Elijah" with my surname at the beginning or the end depending on the format given. Femi as first name and Elijah middle. I was erroneously using "Femi" as middle name since "it was in the middle" angry .

Stop bothering yourself since certificates are yours. You will confidently explain why the anomalies are there when asked.

... but still swear to an affidavit just in case.

God speed!

(***the names above are similar but not my real names)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Please, I need information about HTW dresden MSc, I've applied on uni-assist, do I need to open any application on the school portal aswell? I only found the application portal for bachelor. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by GoldHorse(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2019
oshotemi19:
Many thanks GoldHorse. I can't express the relief you have just given me from within. I will swear the affidavits immediately after the public holidays next week just to be on the safe side. You are greatly blessed for the explicit details to my predicament.
Wishing you all the best in your endeavors. Amen

You are welcome brother.

God speed!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
oshotemi19:

.....buh still pray that your village people should not remember you with that name package o....na small thing dy disqualify person though...

buh like my other Oga said,be ready to defend yourself and try to appear confident and sure as if u wanted your name to appear that way......

viel glückcheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Help me gurus in the house. I've graduate with a B.A Religious studies from OAU. But i want to change to a new course entirely(New undergradate course). I was an Art student in my secondary school days. I can't think straight with the numerous search from Daad.de/en . The plan is to leave this country to the dreamland 'Germo'. Kindly suggest a course/university that can give me Admission sharp sharp. I already have my transcript, degree certificate, English Proficiency Letter, WAEC result. My prospective sponsorer isn't keeping cool with me as I'm delaying. I'm open to suggestions. ...pls help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2019
@Armstrong34
Countless airlines can take you to Germany from here.
When your AM is out, visit any air travel ticket company, and check prices (bcoz cost certainly varies for various airlines to same destination, for various reasons). Then you make your choice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chikas1013: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Bro please I need help, I want to visit Germany for a wedding and I have gotten an invitation letter from my brother, now am searching for the rightful application form to fill, please can someone help me on how and where to find the form online before my invitexpires ���
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chikas1013: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Bro please I need help, I want to visit Germany for a wedding and I have gotten an invitation letter from my brother, now am searching for the rightful application form to fill, please can someone help me on how and where to find the form online before my invitation expires sad sad embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2019
waledora:

Waooooo, all thanks to Pekky2222, daily dolar, chriswazo, busky101, Ndkings1, Deutsche Mann and everyone, may God bless we all....... Amen!!!!!

Wow..congratulations.... Perseverance is key

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.