Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597615 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Siimjnr03(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fabcol:
The worst thing you would do to yourself is let desperation allow you make irrational decisions..forging a document could lead to a ban in not just Germany but Europe..you don't have the block account complete yet, u still need to write ielts or TOEFL English exams, you need 100l transcipt(you can get this from NOUN) etc...Relax, read previous parts, get informed, gather your documents and shot your applications...

Thanks,I'm so grateful

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Perfect.. You nailed it...
@Siimjnr03 you go dey alright las las just follow as advised...would take time and would be stressful but I promise you its 101% worth it.. With your kind of zeal, success if assured...we await your testimony... Feel free to drop your questions anytime u get confused

Deustchemann:

Good evening bro. I'd like to contribute to what you've said.
My Boss Fabcol has set the ball rolling for me. I'll just give you a detailed analysis of what you can do and I will appreciate if you will follow them, as well as every other progressive advice that will be offered on the thread.

1. You said you would have gotten the money complete by the end of this year bah? Good! That's a critical step forward.
I'd suggest that when you have it complete, transfer it to a safe account where you won't touch it. As in, you'll bone the money till you're ready to fund the Blocked account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations!!

tobiy3k:
AL received bsc health informatics and industrial engineering . Technical college degendorf
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fabcol:
Perfect.. You nailed it...
@Siimjnr03 you go dey alright las las just follow as advised...would take time and would be stressful but I promise you its 101% worth it.. With your kind of zeal, success if assured...we await your testimony... Feel free to drop your questions anytime u get confused
Thank you Chief grin
We go dey alright.

Siimjnr03:

Thanks I'm so grateful for this,sticking with this

You're welcome bro. Feel free to ask any further questions when the need arises.

Banky933:

God bless you for answering this guy in this detailed form.
Amen. Danke Bruder

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by LiftedMan: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
teb123:
when exactly are you planning to send them?

Monday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sarahgold53(f): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
tobiy3k:
AL received bsc health informatics and industrial engineering . Technical college degendorf

Did u apply with proficiency letter? Or IELTS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bawz007:
Big lie, u can book interview dates without AL. U only need ur passport no. and email. That’s all and good luck
Yes, you are right bro but dat *big lie* isn't needed tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by CodeBlooded: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pls how do I convert my CGPA to ECTS. I had 3.65 on a scale of 5
Pls I need reply ASAP
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
tobiy3k:
Congrats.
How did you upload the TB test because there's no space for that on the application portal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
tobiy3k:

Congrats bro! When did you apply? I also applied to Technische Hochschule Deggendorf yesterday. Industrial engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by CodeBlooded: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
CodeBlooded:
Pls how do I convert my CGPA to ECTS. I had 3.65 on a scale of 5
Pls I need reply ASAP
Somebody help ASAP abeg. I have an hour left
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
X36DD:

Congrats bro! When did you apply? I also applied to Technische Hochschule Deggendorf yesterday. Industrial engineering maintenance and operation. B.Sc
Did you upload certified copy of your credentials or just the uncertified scanned copy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
This question has been answered many times on the thread plus Google is your friend.

CodeBlooded:

Somebody help ASAP abeg. I have an hour left
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by CodeBlooded: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
sassy92:
This question has been answered many times on the thread plus Google is your friend.

Pls just quote the answers or just put me through ASAP. Google couldn’t help abeg.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Pls just quote the answers or just put me through ASAP. Google couldn’t help abeg.
Check page 151.. adeniyi posted something on ECTS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pls anybody that want to send his or her document to uni assist should contact me. We can share the cost . also to FU Jena university.
Pricesly next week Wednesday 08/05/19.
Location . Ikeja Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Did you upload certified copy of your credentials or just the uncertified scanned copy?

Uncertified copy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

That's if one is booking with email method which doesnt seem to be in use right now.

He can book without admission letter.
Ok.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yungmin: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ndaife:

Guys please I need more clarification on this..

I think it is possible. Just carry along the person's passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yungmin: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please, who knows anything about the city Braunschweig or the technical university of Braunschweig? Hoping to secure admission there soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bawz007:
Big lie, u can book interview dates without AL. U only need ur passport no. and email. That’s all and good luck
You can actually make your point without being petty with words.
I responded to him based on my experience with the email method last year.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
X36DD:

Y
Uncertified copy
Can you imagine they said Yabatech is not a recognised institution The oldest school in naija is what that people are yabing.

God dey.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
yungmin:
Please, who knows anything about the city Braunschweig or the technical university of Braunschweig? Hoping to secure admission there soon
Any bsc engineering or IT related course in the school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pls guys when does Bremen give admission letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yungmin: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Any bsc engineering or IT related course in the school?
Why don't you just check. The school does not use uniassist. You apply directly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lavicollins(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
tobiy3k:

Did you upload Letter of English Proficiency? Cos they rejected mine. I applied for BA International tourism management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
Hello guys, good day, abeg pls I just received a mail from the embassy to submit my B1 certificate. Only problem is that I didn't pass the sprechen,and the deadline for submission is June 8. Which is before the next exam. Abeg what can I do. Pls anyone reply. Thanx

Pls bro which school are you heading to and what did you apply for? or u can pm me at
iwunduemmanuel4@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wande15(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Okay, thanks
quote author=Ketu223 post=77970906] wasap me 08131178528[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wande15(f): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have been using laptop
bridget149:
Did you use phone or laptop

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nonsoanthony(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bloodeagle:
People who booked visa appointment recently, and I how did you do it?

I don't understand why there are no dates available..

I tried today as well, no booking date came out

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.