Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596740 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2019
Ndaife:
Guys pls, is it possible for someone to certify documents for another person at German Embassy provided the person has the owner's original documents and International passport..
need urgent answers pls..

Yes.a guy came wen I went to d embassy.one bald headed yellow uncut man said , I guess oga paulinius ,he should get an authorization letter from d person.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Yes.a guy came wen I went to d embassy.one bald headed yellow uncut man said , I guess oga paulinius ,he should get an authorization letter from d person.
Lol..make paulinus catch u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Did you use phone or laptop

Wande15:
As in, its so frustrating. I even copy and paste my passport number still nothing yet

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Raheembisi:
Please has anyone gotten appointment recently. I have tried and tried. Used autifill and all but it still gets snatched away. And its like one or two dates per day
you shouldn't relent bro, just keep trying.. you might try d email method too tho.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pls, when is it too late to submit BA after interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
bridget149:
Pls, when is it too late to submit BA after interview
You can submit after Interview, but also try to submit early so u don't av issues with enrollment deadline

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
badmus306:

Lol..make paulinus catch u

If u dey outspoken and get confirm english.he go Mello

One family man with him family no gree make d paulinius intimidate them with his plenty protocols

And one othet rotarian woman abused all of them plus security .na this one sweete pass.she still do her interview

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please who has done interview for biofabrication uni bayreuth or any other course? I just received an email for a Skype interview. Treat as urgent pls. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
chimax1:
Please who has done interview for biofabrication uni bayreuth or any other course? I just received an email for a Skype interview. Treat as urgent pls. Thanks

Yeah I recently did one. And the question was based on work experience and how I get things done in the laboratory as a microbiologist, then my interest and aspirations with reasons why I choose the country and school. Try and search extensively for reasons you are choosing and how u can convince the interviewer. Which u success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have a question:

If as a Nigerian citizen you have a residency permit in say, the Netherlands, can you apply for a student visa to Germany from the Netherlands (or perhaps go to Germany yourself from the Netherlands, courtesy of Schengen) without having to go back to Nigeria?

I ask because I read on the German Embassy website that you can apply for a long-stay visa from your country of continuous residence if you are a student (see attached image). Does it mean it does not apply to valid/legal residents in an EU country who are not students?

Has anyone had this experience, or know someone who has?

This is important because the hassle of having to book an appointment in Nigeria is looking near-impossible to achieve.

Thanks.

[img][/img]

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Anvicola: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hello guys, please I need someone to help me pay assessment fee to TU kaiserslautern asap. Help a brother , I'll pay the Naira equivalent. Thanks

Help a brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Anvicola: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Anvicola post=77982436]Hello guys, please I need someone to help me pay assessment fee to TU kaiserslautern asap. Help a brother , I'll pay the Naira equivalent. Thanks

Help a brother [/qhuote]

If it can be done today, I'ld appreciate it.

Thanks

Please anyone in Germany should help me. My email is ayobamivictor3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Princezd1:

Yeah I recently did one. And the question was based on work experience and how I get things done in the laboratory as a microbiologist, then my interest and aspirations with reasons why I choose the country and school. Try and search extensively for reasons you are choosing and how u can convince the interviewer. Which u success.
thanks for the heads up. Pls how long does it last, are the question technical work based or just logical ones. How was the outcome of yours?hope successful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=odogwudozilla post=77982410]I have a question:

If as a Nigerian citizen you have a residency permit in say, the Netherlands, can you apply for a student visa to Germany from the Netherlands (or perhaps go to Germany yourself from the Netherlands, courtesy of Schengen) without having to go back to Nigeria?

If u have a valid residency you can apply, u dont have to come back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
vivianobas:
I am officially done with applications after spending 255 Euros applying via uni-assist. Abeg make una wish me luck o

iamjustturningonmyown. grin grin cheesy
Good luck, my sis. E no easy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anvicola:
Hello guys, please I need someone to help me pay assessment fee to TU kaiserslautern asap. Help a brother , I'll pay the Naira equivalent. Thanks

Help a brother

My advise, if u have another school use that money on uniassist rather than kaiserslautern except if u are sure they will give u the admission and u have all the direct requirements.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
chimax1:
thanks for the heads up. Pls how long does it last, are the question technical work based or just logical ones. How was the outcome of yours?hope successful

1. be prepared for ur thesis Incase u will be asked questions on it.
2. Be prepared to answer questions based on ur work experience on your cv, they asked me how about grams colours bacteria and reasons for it and also how I work on lab samples which was like technical.
3. The reasons why u choose the course.
Final advise use Skype on ur phone and be on 4g so that u can simply use Google as u minimise while u are on call. In case u don't understand some of those questions while u do like either the network is not clear or u don't understand there English while u are quick with checking google and respond fast.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Siimjnr03(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Abeg ehn,I've been following this german thread for a while even though I don't have the money yet,but I still don't understand somethings,I'm a guy of 22,would be 23 soon,once promising but since the entered into our family and destroyed everything I don enter street since 2014,been trying to fend and take care of things,right now,I still think I'm very much unlucky to have gone through all i went through,but I'm picking up gradually,almost all my friends are serving right now and the ones who aren't are either in their final year,can't talk of the rest because during my time I was almost above all my friends in school but I was humble,now things has turned out like this,I need to redeem myself,I no come fit last for this life,need to return to who I used to be,even better! So I opted to travelling out to school outside Nigeria,preferably Europe,was happy when I found out Germany has got free tuition schools there only if I'm able to raise the £8600,lemme just make it 5m,helped myself,I've got just 1.8m and I'm still believing for a miracle because I'm working towards it,I need this education so bad,but now I'm lost,almost y'all travelling have been to one or two tertiary institutions here in Nigeria while I've only got a waec result,haven't been privileged to further as there has been no one to help,sat for jamb but my mind no just dey here again,schooling here would spoil everything for me,at 23 I gain admission and get done at 27-28 with an additional extra 1year service to Nigeria,how will I cope? I can't,is it possible I apply just with my olevel? There are better chances out there than here in Nigeria and is there an option for me to work while I school? I need an urgent answer please,I believe before the year comes to an end I would have gathered the needed amount to jet myself down there,the work part is highly needed due to the fact that I've got no sponsor,thinking about my siblings as well,like to be assisting them,and after the 1year and the money in the block account gets finished,what's next? What then do I do? I need help on this questions please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stateboy8080(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
All the best. Higher higher
vivianobas:
I am officially done with applications after spending 255 Euros applying via uni-assist. Abeg make una wish me luck o

iamjustturningonmyown. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yakeeboy: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anvicola:

Help a brother
same here too I received an email today. What course do u applied for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
No b small thing
Since your ain't ready for applications yet.. My simple advise is you start reading thread from part three if possible part 1 cause you still got time..I promise you , you wouldn't regret it
Also only your waec cant land you admission.. You need at least 100l transcript (1st and 2nd semester) from an institution in Nigeria

Siimjnr03:
Abeg ehn,I've been following this german thread for a while even though I don't have the money yet,but I still don't understand somethings,I'm a guy of 22,would be 23 soon,once promising but since the entered into our family and destroyed everything I don enter street since 2014,been trying to fend and take care of things,right now,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Siimjnr03(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Fabcol post=77985218]No b small thing
Since your ain't ready for applications yet.. My simple advise is you start reading thread from part three if possible part 1 cause you still got time..I promise you , you wouldn't regret it
Also only your waec cant land you admission.. You need at least 100l transcript (1st and 2nd semester) from an institution in Nigeria

[/quote

Can i get one from a University/polythecnic without schooling there? Abi its a must? So I just apply into one school asap?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
In the Netherlands? The appointment system for Amsterdam for instance only accepts appointments for passports and ID cards. Can you throw more light on your answer?

[quote author=aduku1 post=77982684][/quote]

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Siimjnr03 post=77985303][/quote]
I think you need to read through the beginning of the thread.
Trust be, u ll find d information needed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gewezzy1(f): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Time to start my German study dream. Please i need help regarding Master in either Polical Science, International law or law related degrees. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gurus in the house, please I applied for some schools through uniassist, I graduated with a CGPA of 4.36, I uploaded all required documents, I made payments and all confirmed. I recently sent document to uniassist which got delivered to them today(as observed from shipment tracking), only for me to notice that my application status has changed to incomplete application. Plz kindly guide me through
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Anvicola: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yakeeboy:
same here too I received an email today. What course do u applied for?

I got the email today too.

MSc microbial and plant biotechnology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
The worst thing you would do to yourself is let desperation allow you make irrational decisions..forging a document could lead to a ban in not just Germany but Europe..you don't have the block account complete yet, u still need to write ielts or TOEFL English exams, you need 100l transcipt(you can get this from NOUN) etc...Relax, read previous parts, get informed, gather your documents and shot your applications...

[quote author=Siimjnr03 post=77985303][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
How long before you made payments and sent the documents.... If the interval was long then it means they processed your documents without seeing the certified copies hence the fault...they would still send u a mail about the problem tho..chill for that to know the exact problem

alexdedon:
Gurus in the house, please I applied for some schools through uniassist, I graduated with a CGPA of 4.36, I uploaded all required documents, I made payments and all confirmed. I recently sent document to uniassist which got delivered to them today(as observed from shipment tracking), only for me to notice that my application status has changed to incomplete application. Plz kindly guide me through
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mediarush(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mystique20:
Hey guys!

Did anyone miss me ?
I've literally been thrown into assignments and term papers.

My trip was all good until I got to Berlin, however, my nairaland friends made it easy to navigate, it's been quite smooth since.

Made really good friends, tried the food (gave up on it, decided make mine) grin the people are friendly but reserved, so it's easy to mistake that for racism.

NB: If you see "TU ILMENAU" and love their "easy" application process, you might want to know that while the program sounds and looks like the jackpot, it is actually designed for people really interested in "academia" this is not a case of "she has gone and doesn't want others to do same" far from that.

Hello @Mystique20. i applied to Tu Ilmenau (Media and Communication Science) and i have been scheduled for a Skype interview interview in a couple of days.. Any heads up with what to expect from them?
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wealth1199: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
alexdedon:

If it was just delivered today you will still need to wait for dem to receive the documents, go through it and acknowledge receipt which takes at least 24 hours.
You don't have anything to worry about now. You will receive an email frm them imforming you of what they have received and what they have not received and if your application is complete or not. Relax.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
s3nn2x:

I submitted my application online via uniassist and paid the fees for the 2 schools about 3 weeks ago, forwarded my application via DHL and its website shows that it had been received last 2 weeks. Till now, I haven’t received a mail from Uniassist and my applications are still reading ‘submitted, yet to be processed’, on uniassist website.

Shebi they said it takes 4-6 weeks to process? Check your email to be sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.