Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594843 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2019
clintonsparkz:
was it wrong if he was told to explain things, no one called him a scammer, that he has been contributing does not mean trust should be given, I can't even trust my relations with such amount.
I
Nawa, let's all apply caution.
If u can't trust someone doesn't mean anyone else can't
Thats defamation, so far I knew nobody has complained about him.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
badmus306:

If u can't trust someone doesn't mean anyone else can't
Thats defamation, so far I knew nobody has complained about him.
who is talking about me here? an innocent question was asked, so what's d issue...same persons talking about trust, when things happen will say " this thread is not for business, it is for student visa. sorry for your loss" businesses are not done here, if u want to do anything, then explain yourself.

I don't think he is a scammer, but caution should be applied.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2019
Exactly
And I believe everyone here is wise enough here to know that dealing on such business is at your own risk..we have said that here countlessly
We should also not tag one a criminal without proper investigation. Being someone in Germany already, there are a lot we can gain from him this few minutes he dropped by here but might decide to hoard such information or decide not to even come here again based on your approach on "fraud detecting"...

clintonsparkz:

Your statement was clearly understood bro, no issue with this.

Pls everyone here should thread with caution.

Danke

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 4:57pm On May 05, 2019
lecksam:
What course? And did they accept proficiency letter? Also have you tried applying to HOCHSCHULE HAMM-LIPPSTADT? their admission is on now ..

I applied for Business engineering and mechatronics. Not sure if they do but try your luck. I applied at Hamm-Lippstadt.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bankyproperties: 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
Annestacia:
We are all trying to help each other. When you're asked a specific question about your intent to help, I believe the simple thing to do is explain and not to take offence cos that will get red flags flying. I checked your profile earlier @bankyproperties and all I saw were business topics. Just like you said someone else helped you I believe you had to ask questions which got you the right help you needed. No need for us to take unnecessary offence rather to be understanding as quite a number of people have been defrauded in different ways all in a bid to get help. Money is hard to come by and so losing it hurts. In the same light, If indeed you're in Deutschland and do want to help, please don't relent as some people will benefit from your assistance. I apologize on behalf of myself and my other FBI wink partners, we're just looking out for each other and I hope you do understand.

Man no need to convince anyone if am in Germany or not,I have withdrawn my assistance for BA support but I can assist with answers to questions you may have,am fine with it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Frias: 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
Bankyproperties:
Guys happy Sunday and nice to be back after a while due to the combination of school and work here in Germany.Hope we are doing great.My prayer is those expecting admission God will grant them admission and those expecting AM God will equally grant them.If you have challenges of Funding your Blocked Account you can mail me.Thats just my own way of assisting in my own little way here cos you guys equally assisted me back then when I was in naija as well.God bless and last last we go dey alryt

Thanks Bro.
I'm about to open my blocked account with Fintiba.
I guess it's a very nice option to consider for Blocked account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
Okay... thanks the
Hamm-Lippstadt I’m trying to apply but telling the post code should be filled after putting it there .. just the first phase to get the link in my email to complete the application

ladyb4sure:
I applied for Business engineering and mechatronics. Not sure if they do but try your luck. I applied at HammHamm-Lippstadt.
-Lippstadt.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
oluwafemi88:

Are u in Lagos If Yes There is a place at Ikeja Awolowo road
I am in asaba delta state
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:15pm On May 05, 2019
ladyb4sure:
I applied over two weeks now no news.

Mine is almost two weeks now too.
Did you apply through uniassist and what course are you going for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2019
Goztino:

Yours will surely come before 15th May as they told me when I sent them email demanding why they havent processed my application for long

amen oo!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:19pm On May 05, 2019
lecksam:
What course? And did they accept proficiency letter? Also have you tried applying to HOCHSCHULE HAMM-LIPPSTADT? their admission is on now ..

Hello bro, do HOCHSCHULE HAMM-LIPPSTADT accept letter of proficiency in English And is their application direct or through uniassist? I await your response.. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 05, 2019
Raheembisi:
Why are interviews so hard in Nigeria. Look at Ghana's appointment

Have you gotten a date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
I don’t really know if they do cos have not applied yet.. maybe people who have applied should help us out.

Conqueror89:

Hello bro, do HOCHSCHULE HAMM-LIPPSTADT accept letter of proficiency in English And is their application direct or through uniassist? I await your response.. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
Conqueror89:

Mine is almost two weeks now too.
Did you apply through uniassist and what course are you going for?
Uni-assist sent VDP over 3 weeks then I applied at the school portal. Mechatronics and business engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
Conqueror89:

Dey accept Letter of Proficiency, it's not through uni-assist.
Application is on currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2019
Good Day.
Please which city offers two years residence out of the cities listed below and which city is good for student?

1. Ulm
2. Jena
3. Kleve
4. Wurzburg
5. Deggendorf.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:26pm On May 05, 2019
badmus306:

Thanks for the tip..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2019
Philfit:

Are you guys sending from Abuja?
am in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:33pm On May 05, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Uni-assist sent VDP over 3 weeks then I applied at the school portal. Mechatronics and business engineering.

When applying did you upload your CV and motivation letter on uniassist portal??
I have sent in my application to them via mail and they confirmed to have received it and it still saying process not yet started on their portal though am waiting for the usual 3 weeks from them... And I also notice it seem you wrote IELTS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2019
Thanks a lot but i couldn’t pass the first state because it’s rejecting the postal code .. don’t really know what’s wrong..

badmus306:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:36pm On May 05, 2019
melto:

I'm waiting for their AL

Melto. What course did you apply on.. bsc or masters? And pls do you know any other school that accept letter of proficiency in English for a bsc degree.. I intend to go for another program...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 5:40pm On May 05, 2019
Bankyproperties:

Man no need to convince anyone if am in Germany or not,I have withdrawn my assistance for BA support but I can assist with answers to questions you may have,am fine with it.

Not man ooo, na Lady ooo grin. Your decision no hard feelings.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 5:43pm On May 05, 2019
it’s week 2 now! I’m still trying to book interview date. I have applied all the Timing Tips I saw here and still no progress!

U guys should put me in ur prayers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2019
Good Day all
Please i am doing this for a friend who just got a denial for canadian visa. I have done some research buh came out with jex two schools.
Please can someone help me with some schools that offer industrial chemistry or related Msc for winter semester and accept English proficiency Letter please.
Na beg i dey i beg oo..
Save a depressed soul.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
chekz169:
it’s week 2 now! I’m still trying to book interview date. I have applied all the Timing Tips I saw here and still no progress!

U guys should put me in ur prayers
Same here man...This tin na real frustration
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
AL alert.

I gave a wonderful lady I met through this platform travelling to DE my application documents on 24th April ,she got to DE,posted my documents on 25th.AL dropped on 3rd May .Barely a week.

All thanks to God, as you have started this, I know you will finish it, if not for anything but for the sake of my family.

#GodsSufficientGrace.
Congratulations dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2019
heybaby12:

Congratulations dear

God used you to make this possible. I am grateful, more Grace!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mojisola1234: 5:51pm On May 05, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

TU Dresden, MSc "Ecosystem Services ".

I also applied here “biodiversity and collection mgt” but haven’t heard anything yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 5:54pm On May 05, 2019
melto:

I'm waiting for their AL
. Please do they accept English proficiency letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2019
Mojisola1234:

I also applied here “biodiversity and collection mgt” but haven’t heard anything yet

Keep the faith alive, more Grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.