Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600760 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Waleebony:
I guess the AM is where they request u bring ur travel insurance and passport,if it is I submitted my passport and travel insurance along with my sl at the embassy on Monday last week.i am asking how long it takes before my documents and the passport is returned back?
bros they will need to confirmed RM your SL since u just submitted it so just give them some time like 2-3weeks it might be more or less
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

Smiles

You can pm me, I'll send your some resources as we can't teach python in German thread. Alternatively, if some more people are interested, we can create a thread for it

I am interested Walahi. I have some basic knowledge(data compilation and analysis) of R.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
I did C++ in my year 2 second semester but I learnt nothing.
Infact, the codes were so boring and uninteresting to me.
I will like to learn codes but that C++ I did then was nothing to write home about, I can't even code anything reasonable yet I got grade C in it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

Smiles

You can pm me, I'll send your some resources as we can't teach python in German thread. Alternatively, if some more people are interested, we can create a thread for it
I am interested in the resources please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

Alright thanks

I'm already a cyber security engineer and web developer(python). Will appreciate if you have some insights on these two careers in Germany.

My brother, you are on the right path
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

Smiles

Me too chief.. can I pm you?? I’m already a full stack web developer (html, css,PHP n SQL) currently working around JavaScript... I won’t mind the Python material. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Which kind of wicked advice is this. Very very bad. Can you use 1million to get SL.

Ndkings1:

If you can get a trustworthy someone who can get you a legit SL for like 1million naira.

You then use the remaining 1million for other expenses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Which kind of wicked advice is this. Very very bad. Can you use 1million to get SL.

My dear I was shocked. I rather borrow the remaining amount from friends or even bank.
Atleast 1.7million loan won't attract 1million interest within 8 months and you are not even sure of the authenticity of the S.L which means you might still be denied visa after paying 1million naira for the S. L.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

Smiles

Interested too chief! Just pmed you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Madam collect for me too ooooo

ladyb4sure:
I am interested in the resources please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
If someone can give somebody that he/she didn't know 1,000,000 ( one million naira) for SL. Is better to borrow the remaining money from somebody/bank. The interest in will not be up to 200,000. And your sure of your block account.

Goztino:

My dear I was shocked. I rather borrow the remaining amount from friends or even bank.
Atleast 1.7million loan won't attract 1million interest within 8 months and you are not even sure of the authenticity of the S.L which means you might still be denied visa after paying 1million naira for the S. L.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

Smiles

Am interested too bros. If possible we can organise another thread for it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
This thread is being derailed, pls friends if u want to learn programing send him a PM or he creates a new thread ...this thread is to assist students in admission and visa processes...let's continue with that way guys...thanks guys

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heroshark(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good afternoon all,
I was among the 50 Engineering students selected globally to attend the EuroBrake 2019 in Dresden Germany through the students opportunities programme.

I'm required to pay my flight fare to the conference which will be reimbursed after the conference.

But I have few questions.

Please what's the cheapest airline going to Dresden, Germany?

What are the requirement and VISA type for an student traveling to Germany for a 3days conference.
Pls I need info and suggestions on how to go about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chizzy4God:
If someone can give somebody that he/she didn't know 1,000,000 ( one million naira) for SL. Is better to borrow the remaining money from somebody/bank. The interest in will not be up to 200,000. And your sure of your block account.

Exactly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chizzy4God:

U think borrowing money is easy in Nigeria?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by diamond325: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please I need link to book an appointment to legalize my documents at the German embassy pls....its very important
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Alright wish you the best. I applied there too sha. Environmental science. Someone here once said Koblenz is a weird place so wanted to know how someone else feels about it

Annestacia:

No I'm still Nigeria. Had to defer my admission to winter so I want to put all I can in order before then especially accommodation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Application is May 1 - 31

bl33d:
hello good people, anyone here applied to the University of Trier recently? the web page to add application seems not to be working. or is there a workaround I am not aware of? anyone?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kenechill:
Alright wish you the best. I applied there too sha. Environmental science. Someone here once said Koblenz is a weird place so wanted to know how someone else feels about it

Through my research, I found it is a young small school.Please what was your undergraduate course of study?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephots10: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello Guys

Anyone in Lagos that wants to send his/her documents to uni-assist this very week, kindly PM me lets combine the docs and share the price.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jendy36(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Larrylrkay:

Am interested too bros. If possible we can organise another thread for it.

To all that need the python materials, I'll upload them on Google drive tomorrow and drop the link here.
It will include python for data science/machine learning/artificial intelligence ebooks, Django web development, penetration testing and cyber security, and python scripting.

I think this is better than attending to individual PMs

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KendrickAyomide: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Odiegwu. so no Austria thread on Nairaland.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

To all that need the python materials, I'll upload them on Google drive tomorrow and drop the link here.
It will include python for data science/machine learning/artificial intelligence ebooks, Django web development, penetration testing and cyber security, and python scripting.

I think this is better than attending to individual PMs

Sharp! Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by diamond325: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please I need the link to legalize my document at the embassy....please its very urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
diamond325:
Please I need the link to legalize my document at the embassy....please its very urgent.

Go through their website click continue on the right top page of the site.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yemicoal(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good day all. I studied engineering in UNI what are my chances of securing admission mba in germany ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saintzykie: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
stephots10:
Hello Guys

Anyone in Lagos that wants to send his/her documents to uni-assist this very week, kindly PM me lets combine the docs and share the price.

check your mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

Smiles

I'm interested bro... Pm u already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
diamond325:

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695&categoryId=1157

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

U think borrowing money is easy in Nigeria?
4million naira for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.