Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (605354 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
dailydolar:
yes I have always done mine atvfederalbhigh court PH its immediately batter the state high court

Correct.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kenechill:
Application is May 1 - 31

noted, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please show me where to borrow this cash from and which bank will borrow person this money cos my guyvget collateral and no naija bank don even reason himmown matter sonincan also inform him
Chizzy4God:
If someone can give somebody that he/she didn't know 1,000,000 ( one million naira) for SL. Is better to borrow the remaining money from somebody/bank. The interest in will not be up to 200,000. And your sure of your block account.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

U think borrowing money is easy in Nigeria?
bros you can never tell oo may be they have somewhere they can lead us to borrow so keep calm let's learn please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jackto365: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please... Has anyone certified documents at Warri high Court before...

An approved certification must have a red seal or just a stamp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
jendy36:

To all that need the python materials, I'll upload them on Google drive tomorrow and drop the link here.
It will include python for data science/machine learning/artificial intelligence ebooks, Django web development, penetration testing and cyber security, and python scripting.

I think this is better than attending to individual PMs
thank you
But still reply my pm get things to ask you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Vantades:
@emeka2103 What course did you do for Bsc and what course do you want to apply for
Had a bsc and ond in accounting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jackto365:

I have seen someone that certified with just the stamp during his applications and they accepted it.... but mine has a seal on it that makes it looks so authenticate.

Some courts only sign and stamp while some others additionally put the seal which cost me N200 per seal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ogoonna: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Who has interview on the 20th of march? I do myself. Let know one another
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jumoke95: 3:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Larrylrkay:

I am. Are you going for summer or winter? What course? You can PM and let's chat. Am going for Summer 2019 though.

Summer Agrobiotechnology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heroshark(m): 4:08am On Mar 04, 2019
heroshark:
Good afternoon all,
I was among the 50 Engineering students selected globally to attend the EuroBrake 2019 in Dresden Germany through the students opportunities programme.

I'm required to pay my flight fare to the conference which will be reimbursed after the conference.

But I have few questions.

Someone pls help
Please what's the cheapest airline going to Dresden, Germany?

What are the requirement and VISA type for an student traveling to Germany for a 3days conference.
Pls I need info and suggestions on how to go about this

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AKUPSME: 5:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Jackto365:

Stamp on all pages
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2019
jendy36:

To all that need the python materials, I'll upload them on Google drive tomorrow and drop the link here.
It will include python for data science/machine learning/artificial intelligence ebooks, Django web development, penetration testing and cyber security, and python scripting.

Please, can someone with no basic knowledge in ICT be able to understand and learn this materia by himself.

I am an art student and I will be glad if i can learn this on my own.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jendy36(m): 5:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Larrylrkay:

Please, can someone with no basic knowledge in ICT be able to understand and learn this materia by himself.

I am an art student and I will be glad if i can learn this on my own.

Yes. Two of the books will introduce you to python Programming and things you can do with it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Vickysnipe147(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2019
I’m going to get my AM this Part 6 and I claim it.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bankyproperties: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2019
jendy36:

Alright thanks

I'm already a cyber security engineer and web developer(python). Will appreciate if you have some insights on these two careers in Germany.

Pls am also interested in this course.can you teach me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=heroshark post=76327958][/quote]

From the little I know and the information you gave here, you will be applying for a Schenge visa. The short duration one(probably max 3mths) since what you are going for is a 3-day conference. The requirements will certainly require the documents that prove you are going for that conference, health insurance for that period, ticket reservation, etc
About a ticket to Dresden, it might not be easy to answer that question except I say that general airline tickets are cheaper on some airlines compared to others to same destination. Example: a Turkish airline ticket to any location in Germany from here is generally cheaper compared to say a Lufthansa. Also an Ethiopian ticket will generally be cheaper to an Air France ticket. I will advise you check up some popular travel ticket sites and probably put in your desired desired departure and arrival points, that can give u an idea of average cost from various airlines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jendy36(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2019

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bankyproperties: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sugarmike: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2019
dailydolar:
you can choose any date you want in as much as you have AM and there's no problem about that but I advise a month or two before lecture commence cause na cash you go they spend before lecture proper starts just my advise
ok...thank you senior man for your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sugarmike: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Larrylrkay:
Good afternoon my people. I have taken my time to read from the beginning of this part 6 till here. My enrolment date is early April, please I want to know if its possible for me to learn any of the ICT aspects as explained above before next month. I may quickly go register in a computer training school here before the month end. I am an Art student with little knowledge of ICT. I also plain to learn German before the end of my masters but I want to have knowledge of ICT also as an added advantage. I want the experienced guru in the house recomend for me any one that is easy to learn and also in demend in DE. Thanks

Bro, like the others guys have commented here, there are different areas of specialization in ICT...i advice u start with Web development because there are so many web development tools that would make your learning easier. You can't master any ICT skill in one month but just start learning now...dont forget that ICT skills need more of your time and the best way to start learning as a newbie is YOUTUBE.
___if you still cant learn on your own you can arrange your money and PM me. Shalom!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sugarmike: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Goztino:
I did C++ in my year 2 second semester but I learnt nothing.
Infact, the codes were so boring and uninteresting to me.
I will like to learn codes but that C++ I did then was nothing to write home about, I can't even code anything reasonable yet I got grade C in it.
grin grin coding generally is boring but it takes a strong mind to keep moving.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sugarmike: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2019
jendy36:

Bros, im interested in the Cyber Security...please can i PM you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hillsiderfak(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Is this the same german student visa thread? All this post is derailing

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Kenechill:
Alright wish you the best. I applied there too sha. Environmental science. Someone here once said Koblenz is a weird place so wanted to know how someone else feels about it

Thank you. I wish you the same. But it looks like no one has any info on accommodation there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by basitd: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2019
Has anyone gotten AM today?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Please where can I learn the German language in Lagos at least to A1 level before I leave for winter semester. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Soleye24(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
hello everyone, I want to know if we have anyone from Offa in Kwara on this thread. Please let's connect for better and easy applications.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Juzzywezzy(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Good day everyone, I want to pay for my uniassist
App fee please someone direct me or help me I will transfer the naira equivalent upto 180euro.

Please someone help it’s urgent for my winter apps!

God bless!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hillshark: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2019
basitd:
Has anyone gotten AM today?

When was your interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.