Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597708 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doktajay5: 9:34am On May 11, 2019
Hello is there any one planning to send signed application form print out, to
Friedrich-Schiller UNIVERSITAT Jena.
can we meet here. Let's share the cost. Am lagos
connect me. WhatsApp 08071359731
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 9:39am On May 11, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Lol, seem they gave you my slot. I wrote to them weeks back(4-6days when I received their offer) . I told them since the admission committee gave me a conditional offer, meaning that I didn't meet the full requirements for the programme, that I regret that I must decline their offer, but I plead they give my slot to an applicant from Africa as expertise in the area of study is greatly needed in our region. cool

As crazy as this reply sounds, this is the kind of effort we Africans needs to be making. I hail you bro for such intuitive action. Others who have multiple admission should try and do this so as to improve our chances

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 9:39am On May 11, 2019
Baabu320:
please guruz in the group help me...i have been searching for a business management course for my m.sc through study portal but these that i saw habe 15th of may as deadline which i can apply...Is there any website i can search for a full English courses which doesn't require Uni assist and a deadline of June or July please help me out...

1. Search for DAAD
2. click on English, Click Msc, Click on Management and Search
3. buy milbooster and Abib Fura.
4.seat down and make research on each school one by one
5. note, check the cost and requirement

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 9:43am On May 11, 2019
Good morning all. Please anybody sending documents next week to HAW Hamburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 9:44am On May 11, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Lol, seem they gave you my slot. I wrote to them weeks back(4-6days when I received their offer) . I told them since the admission committee gave me a conditional offer, meaning that I didn't meet the full requirements for the programme, that I regret that I must decline their offer, but I plead they give my slot to an applicant from Africa as expertise in the area of study is greatly needed in our region. cool

nice one
we might think it nothing. but it gives Nigeria a good image in the eye of the school management in one way or other. trust me

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2019
Milkbooster:

upload your transcript

Thanks boss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2019
Pecky2222:

Wow..congrats bro
Do dey accept English proficiency certificate frm school??

No dear, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2019
legionnaire:

Boss congrats. Please I need assistance. I am applying to the same school and in the documents upload area I see "Current Sheet Music".. Please what does this mean..

Didn't encounter this, mail the program coordinator to explain it for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2019
Annestacia:

Congratulations!! Wishing you and everyone else more success in this hussle. E no easy at all. cheesy

Ok, thank you.
Hope u contacted him?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2019
Philfit:

Congratulations brooo cool. Birthday wishes come
True

Lol, I knew that I will be admitted on or before May 10th, He said it and it came to past.
The visa booking is where am still talking to Him for, I need His word in that area more importantly.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2019
Deustchemann:

Congratulations broooooooo cheesy

My man thank u.
The AM testifiers list that I created and we're managing must see our names in it before July end by crook or by force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 10:33am On May 11, 2019
Milkbooster:

If you're applying for ICT or computer science related courses, you can try the following schools
They accept EPL, they're online applications (NO UNIASSIST) and are english taught

1. UNIVERSITY OF SEIGEN

2.UNIVERSITY OF STUTTGART
Information technology

3.TECHNICAL UNIVERSITAT ILMENAU
Media and Communication Science
Research in Computer Science

4 BONN UNIVERISTY
Computer Science

5. STIFTUNG UNIVERSITAT HILDESHEIM
Data analysis

6. HOCHSCHULE FULDA (The issue rolling admission)
COURSE: Global Software development

7.SCHOOL Fachhochschule Dortmund (This ones require TOFEL sha, but you can be admitted but would need it for enrollment)
COurse Digital Transformation

8 UNIVERSITY OF SCHMALKALDEN (This one, you'll post to the school directly, no UNIASSIT)
Applied Computer science

9. UNIVERSITY OF SAARLAND (This one starts by next week 15 of may)
Computer science
10. UNIVERSITY OF MUNSTER (this one is postig to the school directly and portal opens May 10 and closes may 31)
INFORMATION SYSTEMS

11. MUNICH UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation

type the name of the school
write English taught course in the front
it will direct you to the English taught courses in the uni

Thanks man

I was even the one that posted that, lol

I'm looking for more schools grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2019
Legacy666:

Congratulations.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2019
dailydolar:
congrats my man your number has not been going let's talk
shocked grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2019
Sedatylo:

Congrats bro

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

We rise by lifting one another.
Sure sir

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Chai congratulations, double portion!!!! You ve given your best to this journey,God will finish it. More Grace bro

Amen man, thank you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2019
Chriswazo:

Didn't encounter this, mail the program coordinator to explain it for you

Boss, In terms of CV, Did you upload your own CV or did you use the one on their website?

I'm a bit confused here. This a CV application form I saw in their website...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 11:18am On May 11, 2019
amihbkt767676:
Hello pls, how can one obtain English Proficiency Letter from his school? I studied at Unizik. Which department offers such letter?

Oh thanks
The Registrar's office.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2019
legionnaire:

Boss, In terms of CV, Did you upload your own CV or did you use the one on their website?

I'm a bit confused here. This a CV application form I saw in their website...

I uploaded my CV, didn't use their format
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2019
Chriswazo:

[sub][/sub]
I uploaded my CV, didn't use their format

Thanks boss. I intend to upload my English Letter from my university alongside my WAEC result for the English Certificate upload section, will it be a good idea?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 11:52am On May 11, 2019
Good morning to you all, please any body applying or had applied or studying at Technische Universität Berlin
Do they accept English proficiency letter

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2019
legionnaire:

Thanks boss. I intend to upload my English Letter from my university alongside my WAEC result for the English Certificate upload section, will it be a good idea?

No is not appropriate.
Write English exams na.
WAEC is required at the college graduation cert.
There's no cutting corners, time no de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations, Chriswazo. You deserve this, I must say.

Thank you bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2019
Nuella45:
Please house, this is exactly 12 weeks after my interview. On Friday last week, I received a mail from the embassy to forward a new registration in the preparatory language since the one I used for interview has expired. Thank God that I have written to my school concerning this , so on Monday ,I forwarded the new registration to the embassy and till now I am yet to receive any response. Please your advice is needed

Babe I pray u come out successful, don't worry, God will perfect ur case. I can't wait to edit AM testifiers and add ur name. U will make it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 12:44pm On May 11, 2019
Chriswazo:

Babe I pray u come out successful, don't worry, God will perfect ur case. I can't wait to edit AM testifiers and add ur name. U will make it

Amen.thank you. the issue is that my enrolment is on MAY 27th

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2019
Tommynaku:
Good morning to you all, please any body applying or had applied or studying at Technische Universität Berlin
Do they accept English proficiency letter

Yes, they accept EPL

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 1:10pm On May 11, 2019
Nuella45:

Amen.thank you. the issue is that my enrolment is on MAY 27th
Have you tried contacting the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 1:22pm On May 11, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Have you tried contacting the embassy?

yes but no response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2019
Good day gurus... I’ve got AL,BA... no scholarship and I reside in Abuja. Which category do I belong to?

Thinking of going to inquire at the embassy... hope they’ll attend to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.