Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594279 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
oli19937:
. Yea! You are right "likely frustration" and not "official period of verification"
I got my Am 4weeks after my interview, sent my SL 5 weeks after my Am( due to some unforeseen circumstances of course and not that I wanted to test the embassy). I waited for 2 weeks and 2 days to get my visum and before then I was troubled thinking that I am in trouble for submitting late.. Out of that fear, my friend visited the foreign office in my city to check if the delay was from them and guess what " they didn't receive anything from Nigeria embassy for verification " you know I used to ask myself a lot of questions about this SL verification of a thing " shebi na the same people wey issue SL you de return back the SL they issued for them to verify?? " it sounds funny but then the woman my friend met told him that any German embassy has a machine to detect a fake or original SL. Their is a seal on it that a fake one ( or what have you) does not carry..So to be honest I came to realize from my experience that whether BA or SL your Visa is highly dependent on the Visa Officer ( VO) with your file and not any state your SL comes from. If you doubt it ask yourself why some folks with BA are the still complaining about delay in issuing their Visa.. Why not Automatic issuing of Visa to BA guys? It takes absolutely nothing to verify from fintiba or any other bank one used but then we hear of different stories..I encourage everyone of you to pray hard and take necessary actions when time comes but I assure that 97% of Visa delay is from Lagos and not your City.. I went to the embassy 1 week after submitting my Am as God may have it my VO stepped out and with Paulinus's permission I rushed her and she went inside checked my file and told me it wasn't Ready my friend went to Allien office they said the last time the embassy communicated with them concerning my case was the date I got my AM so that the next message they are expecting from the embassy is that they have issued my Visa not any SL document..97% of our Visa process happens in Lagos so I encourage everyone of you to play your part and leave the rest to God every other story will not do you any good.. Thanks.

Thanks for this great information, so bad what we go through in this country.,..... Nothing just seems to be easy. God will make a way for us all and we will share our testimonies in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
I said I haven't been given a date...please anyone with link to open blocked account via FINTIBA

Just go to play store and download it then follow up the instructions
Its simple
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2019
Bbinc:

Wednesday

Bbinc, so sorry about the refusal, other admission letters will come for you in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by geofortress: 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
FredUmar:

Pls which course did you and your friends get the AL? I applied for marine geoscience but no news from kiel ? Was it a mail that they sent ?

I got AL for Marine Geoscience and the two other guys both got Material science and engineering.

Yes..it was a mail.. The mail came with AL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
Anybody applied to
Bonn Rhein Sieg University of applied sciences?

Abi na only me waka come?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 7:27pm On May 20, 2019
Any body plan sending document to Leibniz University Hannover? Please lets connect so we can cut cost. Am in PHC

Any prospective Hafencity University Hamburg student?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatitan234(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
Thatitan234:
Good morning guys, any one shipping documents to TU Dresden by next week??
Pls send a PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ommmmmy: 7:36pm On May 20, 2019
Hi guys. I'm new here. I received my admission letter from Paderborn last week and applied for appointment already. I've been given an appointment date by the embassy, but my problem this: on the visa appointment form, the section that asks for beginning of study period I filled in when lecture is starting. I don't know if this is correct. I'm I suppose to fill when enrollment is starting instead?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 7:37pm On May 20, 2019
Legacy666:

Bbinc, so sorry about the refusal, other admission letters will come for you in Jesus name.

Thanks. Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 7:38pm On May 20, 2019
Emexnairaland:
I got a mail from them today that my application for Marine biology was successful

Wow
When did you apply??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ollyewa: 7:38pm On May 20, 2019
ommmmmy:
Hi guys. I'm new here. I received my admission letter from Paderborn last week and applied for appointment already. I've been given an appointment date by the embassy, but my problem this: on the visa appointment form, the section that asks for beginning of study period I filled in when lecture is starting. I don't know if this is correct. I'm I suppose to fill when enrollment is starting instead?
. But you like wahala Sha , I told not long na , enrollment is better ( jst tell him your starting date )
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Benfaco: 7:38pm On May 20, 2019
Bbinc:

Lmao
Be like my village people been d wait me sha

First rejection landed. More AL to come

Don't worry you will get your AL. Saarland also rejected me last year. Same course. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
Benfaco:

Don't worry you will get your AL. Saarland also rejected me last year. Same course. grin

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ommmmmy: 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
ollyewa:
. But you like wahala Sha , I told not long na , enrollment is better ( jst tell him your starting date )

I saw the post after applying for appointment. I've been given an appointment date already. Please what do I do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo199(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
Hi guyz, I got an acceptance letter from Jacobs university after I applied some weeks back, i was given a scholarship which covers part of the tuition fee..what are the necessary steps required to take as regards visa application and do I still need to open block account or provide SL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo199(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
I don't understand the uni assist stuff. Do you send documents with uni assist after youve gotten an admission or its part of the process of application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 8:26pm On May 20, 2019
Bloodeagle:
I applied for msc molecular biology and evolution through uniassist at Kiel not that I liked the course but I did spend the money to apply because they promised to release admission very early to enable students get visa in time but uptil now no admission... I never knew Kiel can be this slow in releasing admission.

I contacted them and they said they would release first set of AL this months(months ending latest).

E dey do me like say mek I book appointment but I dey fear.

Wetin una think guys?
Kiel gives admissions usually around the deadline month. It's somewhere in their website. So wait a bit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 20, 2019
BTU AL in the bag. Thank you Lord & Thanks to everyone who helped on this thread one way or another. Anyone who applied at BTU check your mail.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2019
Ayo199:
I don't understand the uni assist stuff. Do you send documents with uni assist after youve gotten an admission or its part of the process of application?

It's part of the process. They won't work on your documents if you don't forwar the certified copies of your documents. And by the way, the steps are clearly explain on their portal; calm down and diligently digent the information there, do same with the website of the school you are applying to so you can have enough info to write a sound motivation lettet, so you don't waste your resources running the application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 8:53pm On May 20, 2019
ommmmmy:

please when last week did you book your appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 9:12pm On May 20, 2019
What date did u book for interview?

ommmmmy:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2019
Bbinc:

Wow
When did you apply??
27th Feb
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrydogged07: 9:25pm On May 20, 2019
CallmeFather:
BTU AL in the bag. Thank you Lord & Thanks to everyone who helped on this thread one way or another. Anyone who applied at BTU check your mail.

Msc or Bsc

Which course? When did you apply? I thought they said end of june
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo199(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2019
glopatra:

It's part of the process. They won't work on your documents if you don't forwar the certified copies of your documents. And by the way, the steps are clearly explain on their portal; calm down and diligently digent the information there, do same with the website of the school you are applying to so you can have enough info to write a sound motivation lettet, so you don't waste your resources running the application
Thanks man..I didn't apply through uni assist but got an AL already. I was offered a scholarship which covers part of my tuition fee,do I still need block account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 9:46pm On May 20, 2019
chekz169:
Anybody applied to
Bonn Rhein Sieg University of applied sciences?

Abi na only me waka come?

We gather dey
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2019
Ayo199:

Thanks man..I didn't apply through uni assist but got an AL already. I was offered a scholarship which covers part of my tuition fee,do I still need block account?

If anyone tries to explain to you, they will confuse you the more. My advice just go through this thread... not read O... just go through it.
If you are going to accept the admission and pay the fees. You need to book for visa and open a blocked account
But I still advice you going through the thread.
SHALOM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 10:17pm On May 20, 2019
Ghostk:

Hi. I intend sending my docs to TUM on Monday do. I’m based in Lagos. Where you based?
which part of lagos are you I also want to send to tum
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by victorbyke(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2019
Which delivery company are you using and how much does it cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2019
Larrydogged07:

Msc or Bsc

Which course? When did you apply? I thought they said end of june

Msc in ERM, Early April, I believe it depends on when they receive the application from uniassist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrydogged07: 10:51pm On May 20, 2019
CallmeFather:

Msc in ERM, Early April, I believe it depends on when they receive the application from uniassist

But is it BTU, Cottubus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.