Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593705 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 12:21pm On May 21, 2019
ommmmmy:
Hi guys. I'm new here. I received my admission letter from Paderborn last week and applied for appointment already. I've been given an appointment date by the embassy, but my problem this: on the visa appointment form, the section that asks for beginning of study period I filled in when lecture is starting. I don't know if this is correct. I'm I suppose to fill when enrollment is starting instead?

When did you book and which category you use?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2019
Amaterasu:
I thought I was supposed to print out and sign the filled application form from uniassist website. But after filling the form on their site there is no place where my signature is needed on the pdf form/print. Did I miss something, I am planning to send the form to uniassist tomorrow . Pls folks who have done it before, do you sign on any part of the form before sending it to uniassist or just send it that way.

No sir you didn't miss anything. Currently, Uni-assist doesn't require you to sign anywhere in the form or print out any form at the end of the application. At the end of your application, a page will will be displayed to you showing it's for your personal use. So you don't need to print it out. You can go ahead and send to Uni-assist your CERTIFIED COPIES of your Certificates if you haven't done so. This is MAY, no much time. Uni-assist takes lot of time to process documents. Be fast!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2019
Let me use this medium to inform the general public here, for applicant who durring their application choose TUK Technische University Kaiserslautern

Who might have received mail regarding rejection to their application should know that €40.00 is the transfer charge to German Bank for the ISGS which is not included.
you have to transfer more than € 50 due to bank and transfer fees. Inform yourself at your
respective financial institute about transfer fees and make sure that the University of
Kaiserslautern receives exactly € 50.00.

The German Bank for ISGS will only remit €10 to the University having €40 as their bank charge

Check the pdf sent to you which include bank details of payment for Assessment fee. Read the Attention! below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 12:42pm On May 21, 2019
ejighikepat:

Let me use this medium to inform the general public here, for applicant who durring their application choose TUK Technische University Kaiserslautern

Who might have received mail regarding rejection to their application should know that €40.00 is the transfer charge to German Bank for the ISGS which is not included.
you have to transfer more than € 50 due to bank and transfer fees. Inform yourself at your
respective financial institute about transfer fees and make sure that the University of
Kaiserslautern receives exactly € 50.00.

The German Bank for ISGS will only remite €10 to the University having €40 as their bank charge

Check the pdf sent to you which include bank details of payment for Assessment fee. Read the Attention! below.

I see the point you are making. Paying from Nigeria sometimes can be very frustrating, there are hidden charges here and there.
The best way to go about this is to get someone already in de to pay for you so you can transfer the naira to there naira account. A lot of people have been helping with such payments both on nairaland and several WhatsApp groups.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UrekMazino(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2019
Okay. I need list of schools that teach in English on IT related courses, bachelor program.
Pls can anyone help out? As long as it's IT or related to it and of course, tuition free or low fee.
And no one should refer me to daad pls... Have been there thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2019
UrekMazino:
Okay. I need list of schools that teach in English on IT related courses, bachelor program.
Pls can anyone help out? As long as it's IT or related to it and of course, tuition free or low fee.

I think you need to really do that yourself. Take time and check out schools. I didn't use daad totally too. I checked out every single university and vocational university in Germany via Wikipedia.

Try to help yourself out too..... Please Research!!

Walking up in here with yo entitlement mentality *in Madea's voice*

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 1:28pm On May 21, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
Chemical Engineering - Process System Engineering

You did GRE yeah?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 21, 2019
Franksuka:

Boss....When did you apply for ERM at Cottbus?

Early April
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 1:30pm On May 21, 2019
It won’t change until they’re done with evaluation. I also applied to Rhein waal , Biological resources.
Heisenberglos:
[i][/i]

Please house, This status
"Submitted online - processing not yet started" hasn't changed since I paid. I'm quite concerned as I haven't encountered this in my earlier application. This is application to rhein waal kleve.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 21, 2019
amikable97:

Congratulations sir, more wins....

Amen, Thank you. More wins for you as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
Please what course ? And you didn’t send certified documents abi?
Aque:
Yes MSc. Rhein Waal should send you a link to the portal after receiving your application from uniassist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2019
Lastchoco:
Please what course ? And you didn’t send certified documents abi?
Usability Engineering. I had already sent one set of my certified documents to Uniassist when i made my first application. Rhinewaal is my second.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 2:06pm On May 21, 2019
UrekMazino:
Lol. "No one should refer me to daad pls" oya go to muum na. Sounds like whatever..... You are the best person to help yourself, do your research for your own good my guy. I would have asked you to check HAW Hamburg, information engineering though the deadline is 31st May but like you said no one should refer you to daad. You better be serious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emiabideen(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2019
Hello, I sent you a mail. Pls reply ASAP
pretzee:
I'm sending documents to Uni-assist on Wednesday from Lagos. Interested persons should chat me up so that we can share cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 2:30pm On May 21, 2019
Lastchoco:
It won’t change until they’re done with evaluation. I also applied to Rhein waal , Biological resources.

I have made 2 applications before now and have been evaluated then. Do you mean for each application, there is an Evaluation process of 3-4 weeks?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pricelessmr: 2:41pm On May 21, 2019
Hi
Please, I am applying for someone who already has HND to a Bsc programme online application (Bonn-Rhein-Sieg). I don't know what to fill in the * Final average grade of university entrance qualification from abroad

Please enter the average grade for your university entrance qualification here. The value must be between 0 and 100. A maximum of 2 decimal places is permitted. The conversion into the German grading system will be carried out later by the university.

The uniassist grade is 1,8 . How do I translate this to their scale of 0 to 100 if applicable.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 2:42pm On May 21, 2019
Okay , didn’t send any to uniassist. Rhein waal was my only one through them.
Aque:

Usability Engineering. I had already sent one set of my certified documents to Uniassist when i made my first application. Rhinewaal is my second.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 2:44pm On May 21, 2019
I really don’t know how it works, but is it not when your payment is confirmed that they start evaluation?
Heisenberglos:

I have made 2 applications before now and have been evaluated then. Do you mean for each application, there is an Evaluation process of 3-4 weeks?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 2:47pm On May 21, 2019
Banky933:

Lol. "No one should refer me to daad pls" oya go to muum na. Sounds like whatever..... You are the best person to help yourself, do your research for your own good my guy. I would have asked you to check HAW Hamburg, information engineering though the deadline is 31st May but like you said no one should refer you to daad. You better be serious.

I wanted to give the guy suggestions oh but as I come see "no one should refer me to daad pls" shocked I come leave am. Some people need help and assistance but the way they make their demands is really inappropriate sha. Lol Abeg make I mind my business grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 2:50pm On May 21, 2019
AL just dropped smiley Electronic Engineering, Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences. Hopefully the first of many grin
But their enrollment deadline no be here o. August 31st sad

17 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
odogwudozilla:
I applied in March. I can't say if that's the definition of "late".

There is nothing wrong in my application as far as I can tell.

This issa serious something. make I just submit and be hopeful.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
AL alert

BEng Electronic Engineering
Hochschule Hamm-Lippstadt

What a wonderful afternoon cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc Chriswazo

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
DeutschMariano:
AL just dropped smiley Electronic Engineering, Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences. Hopefully the first of many grin
But their enrollment deadline no be here o. August 31st sad

That enrolment deadline angry angry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 2:56pm On May 21, 2019
Deustchemann:
AL alert

BEng Electronic Engineering
Hoschule Hamm-Lippstadt

Cc Chriswazo
Congrats bro! I just got the AL too grin But the enrollment deadline, do you think we can meet up?

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 2:56pm On May 21, 2019
Deustchemann:
AL alert
BEng Electronic Engineering Hoschule Hamm-Lippstadt
Cc Chriswazo

Congrats bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dogunmola: 2:56pm On May 21, 2019
Lolu711:

Congratulations on your admission. Unless you have a German scholarship, you’re for category B.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dogunmola: 2:57pm On May 21, 2019
CallmeFather:

Congrats, Category B( if you do not fulfill the requirements in A, most importantly the scholarship)

Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dogunmola: 2:58pm On May 21, 2019
Ayohbk:

I'm also expecting admission from paderborn. Please what's your course? masters or bsc?... when did you apply?. Btw. You should book with category b

The course is Computer Engineering MSc. I applied about two or three weeks ago.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2019
dogunmola:

The course is Computer Engineering MSc. I applied about two or three weeks ago.

I applied for computer science MSC. Within that same period. Yet to get any response from them since Uniassist sent my data to them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2019
ejighikepat:

The Assessment fee is not €50
Since you have applied twice you should have notice it

It is 50euros na, that was not the problem. See the picture here, that's the amount they mailed to me as assement fee for international students . I looking forward to others anyway, AL will surely come.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 21, 2019
Any one applied to TH Ingolstadt here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dogunmola: 3:16pm On May 21, 2019
witgig:

which course please?

MSc Computer Engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.