Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595877 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Voltron05:
Thanks alot.

Please my travel health insurance from Mawista is 92 days (3months), but the German embassy requested a travel insurance that is valid for 6 months. Please how do I go about this?
I am thinking of buying an additional 3 months insurance from axa mansard in Nigeria to add to the 92 days Travel health insurance that I have from Mawista. What do you think?
Ask mawista to give you 6 months or leave it and get 6 months in Nigeria. Your visa will start and end on the stated dates on your insurance.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Armstrong34:
,...pls who has booked an appointment recently... i want to know the month that is open now in their system...

can one get a booking space in this March or April

I have not booked but looking on line, even “MAY” looks like it filled already.... u can keep checking you may be lucky or use the Email route.

Also dont even think of march anymore that will be a no no
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Guys for those who studied german language before travelling..
Which language school among these two do you think is better Foursquare school of language or Graceville School of language in term of those that take their student at heart?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleekch1c(f): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2019
MissNK:

Bonn University opened application on the 1st of March. I sharply applied since I’ve been waiting for them, MSc Economics. BSc Finance, cgpa 4.07, letter of English proficiency and working experience. I got this mail today and I’m ‘shooked’ Does it mean a BSc in Finance is not equivalent to economics in Germany?
Please you guys should recommend possible courses I can apply for with letter of English proficiency. Plsss

dont let it get to you. try another school. all the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by talk2adeniyi051: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=DeejahAJ post=76390455][/quote]
Is like everybody that did interview Feb 4th are yet to receive the AM and those of 5th, 6th and 7th have gotten their AM. What is happening
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sugarmike: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Hello guys, please i certified my documents at Ministry of Education but my observation here so many people use High court or german embassy. please should i still go to the court for cerification or am i on the right track?

Seocndly, how much is 6months health Insurance with Mawista?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hillsiderfak(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2019
Good day house, who has certified true copy at the german embassy before? How much was it and what did they write on it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by malcolmzee(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2019
[
It is done free of charge

quote author=hillsiderfak post=76395928]Good day house, who has certified true copy at the german embassy before? How much was it and what did they write on it? [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
For those that have taken ielts exams, is the address below a genuine one to register?

https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/how-do-i-register
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KazOlufemi: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
sugarmike:
Hello guys, please i certified my documents at Ministry of Education but my observation here so many people use High court or german embassy. please should i still go to the court for cerification or am i on the right track?

Seocndly, how much is 6months health Insurance with Mawista?

what are the documents to certify please.I am the court at the moment.Just the list of docx to certify.Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Hiiii Nairalanders! Been reading for the past couple weeks and figured I should make my first contribution on two things. Learning German, and early applications.

Learning German: Duolingo(free) and Pimsleur(if u can buy the subscription, fine. Otherwise look for torrents or something) should be your best friends. Duolingo really helps with spelling while pimsleur helps with listening. As far as speaking, if you read aloud in German often, the words really start to stick. I also dictate to my phone in German and that has really helped with my pronounciations.

HS Mittweida opened up its application for a Bsc and Masters in Applied Math yesterday so that's one school where you could get early admission so that you can sort out visa issues early. Happy applying!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2019
KazOlufemi:

what are the documents to certify please.I am the court at the moment.Just the list of docx to certify.Thanks

Depends on what the school you are applying to asked for, but usually it's copies of your transcripts, diplomas, secondary school results etc

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Missmi:

HS Mittweida opened up its application for a Bsc and Masters in Applied Math yesterday so that's one school where you could get early admission so that you can sort out visa issues early. Happy applying!
They have realized ppl are using them so it might not be as easy as last year.

Best wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MOTOPARK: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
talk2adeniyi051:

Is like everybody that did interview Feb 4th are yet to receive the AM and those of 5th, 6th and 7th have gotten their AM. What is happening
it all depends on the Align Authority of the State

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good day my great pple , please is O’ level certificate needed for master program application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
JustCare:

Some or all German schools �

I do not know but the guys application was turned down by uni-assist. That's all I know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sugarmike: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
KazOlufemi:

your primary school cert,secondary school cert, and high institution cert.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Missmi:
Hiiii Nairalanders! Been reading for the past couple weeks and figured I should make my first contribution on two things. Learning German, and early applications.

Learning German: Duolingo(free) and Pimsleur(if u can buy the subscription, fine. Otherwise look for torrents or something) should be your best friends. Duolingo really helps with spelling while pimsleur helps with listening. As far as speaking, if you read aloud in German often, the words really start to stick. I also dictate to my phone in German and that has really helped with my pronounciations.

Is the application direct
Is tuition free

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by basitd: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
MOTOPARK:
it all depends on the Align Authority of the State
But then not at least one person has gotten AM, and we all applied to different cities.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ndkings1:

Is the application direct
Is tuition free
Tuition free, Uni-assist application.
Heybaby12 schools there smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by JustCare: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
basitd:

But then not at least one person has gotten AM, and we all applied to different cities.

Please check pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bawz007: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nope, i will be going by September by God’s grace. I have admission already
MarkGud:

Thanks alot Brotherly. Do you currently school there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AKUPSME: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
February 4th, what could be holding our AM, what can be done about this please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chu13chu: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
If you have temporary or permanent accommodation in hannover, Please kindly pm. Urgently needed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by louie3(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yobaby:

9 to 12euro per hour. Student jobs are available and agents that help to get you inventory,cleaning but if you are good in IT,you get those well. The thing is that, sometimes you would have to travel to work in other cities apart from your own.

Whatever you believe you can achieve in Germany can happen just believe in yourself and God. I have seen favour still work here for some Nigerians.There is a boy here, i call him "the man wey his Chi dey work for am".

Germany is way better than America. If anyone should disagree then the person should not be in this thread. My own personal experience as well. Germany is great. Just learn the language.

I read online that non-EU students are not allowed to do freelancing because it is considered as being self-employed. And the resident permit/visa does not cover such.

Is this true?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heroshark(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Voltron05:
Thanks alot.

Please my travel health insurance from Mawista is 92 days (3months), but the German embassy requested a travel insurance that is valid for 6 months. Please how do I go about this?
I am thinking of buying an additional 3 months insurance from axa mansard in Nigeria to add to the 92 days Travel health insurance that I have from Mawista. What do you think?

Please how can I apply for health insurance, I plan on traveling to Dresden, Germany for a 3day conference 21st-23rd May.

How do and I get health insurance to cover this period of time and how much will it cost?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vampire2020: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
louie3:

I read online that non-EU students are not allowed to do freelancing because it is considered as being self-employed. And the resident permit/visa does not cover such.

Is this true?
Yes,so even if you are to do freelance,do it on the low.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
please is it compulsory to use a german cv format when applying, the one that comes with a picture?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by louie3(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
vampire2020:
Yes,so even if you are to do freelance,do it on the low.
Na wa o. We go find way run am las las

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by horlakay(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Who is sending docs to uni assist let pair

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.