Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (598123 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2019
Coitus:

OK sir. So since aboki is the best. Put me through certain things.

We have different banks in Nigeria so which is most flexible for this transaction?

How much exactly would the bank collect for the transaction? This is important so one knows how much to carry.

E.g if you were in lagos for example and go to the island you can see an Aboki negotiate with him and let him know how much euros you want... Then take him to the bank you have the dorm Account with and let the cashier inspect the euros the aboki is giving you and if the cashier is ok with it then give the aboki the naira equivalent of the cash you just gave....... For the whole transaction i don't think the bank can charge u up to a 100k for charges but u can find out from the bank you are doing the transaction with also the money for teletex is included in the charges
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2019
freakky:

E.g if you were in lagos for example and go to the island you can see an Aboki negotiate with him and let him know how much euros you want... Then take him to the bank you have the dorm Account with and let the cashier inspect the euros the aboki is giving you and if the cashier is ok with it then give the aboki the naira equivalent of the cash you just gave....... For the whole transaction i don't think the bank can charge u up to a 100k for charges but u can find out from the bank you are doing the transaction with also the money for teletex is included in the charges
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 1:36pm On May 29, 2019
purelypencil:
Good day all, please I need some clarification...I notarized my documents but noticed there is no emblem in the middle of the seal. Will schools in Germany especially TUM accept it? Thanks for you kind answers
redo !

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2019
Hello guys am really in a fix.. I studied business management at BSc level and I applied for MSc *sustainable development management* at rhinewaal University of applied science now my friend is telling me that am not qualified for the course. He said I should apply *international management and psychology*! Now am confused! Can I apply for two course in Rhinewaal? I think I qualified for the former! Who has applied for this courses should guide me please guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Richie4richie16(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
Pls I want to know if certificate that is spiral bind, will any issue arise from it from embassy Bcas I spiral bind all my certificate. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
Deustchemann:
AL ALERT!!!
My second AL but first MSc AL just rolled in

MSc Environmental Toxicology
University of Duisburg-Essen, NRW

God is great grin grin grin

Cc Chriswazo Philfit
Congrats bro, we shall celebrate with our jugs of beer in Duisburg grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2019
Deustchemann:
AL ALERT!!!
My second AL but first MSc AL just rolled in

MSc Environmental Toxicology
University of Duisburg-Essen, NRW

God is great grin grin grin

Cc Chriswazo Philfit

Am very elated to hear this
Congrats my brother

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2019
campichristian:
Hey gurus second AL dropped yesterday, sorry I wasn’t online to testify.
I just say make i check my mail for interview date naso i see AL... see as God dey do en things like Jesus christ grin

Financial Economics, Otto Von Guericke Universität Magdeburg.
Thank y’all for the contributions and those expecting AL, you’ll receive yours soon
congrats my guy. Abuja Embassy fall on you wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2019
Westahorf10:
Hello guys am really in a fix.. I studied business management at BSc level and I applied for MSc *sustainable development management* at rhinewaal University of applied science now my friend is telling me that am not qualified for the course. He said I should apply *international management and psychology*! Now am confused! Can I apply for two course in Rhinewaal? I think I qualified for the former! Who has applied for this courses should guide me please guys.
Is your friend part of the Admission comittee??
The school put alot of things into consideration, your BSc courses, how related it's to ur MSc.
I don't know if the school allows multiple Application tho.
But I heard the school require IELTS tho.. still give it a shot.
No harm in trying.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chocboi007: 2:09pm On May 29, 2019
Nice one bro, maybe my grade is not high enough (1.9 German grade) because i have quality control and lab and research assistant experience. Once again, congratulations bro.
Deustchemann:

I'm sorry about your rejection.

Professional experience.. Not really.
I only have my bachelors project kinda related to the course. I worked on Neurotoxic effect of Tramadol on antioxidants and neurotransmitters using male lab rats. I sent the thesis to them.
Apart from that, my work experience has only been my 6 months IT at a medical laboratory and 1yr nysc as a teacher.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 2:09pm On May 29, 2019
Good days brothers in d house, I apply for a MSC Material science , without proper assessment of the course in Jena .the course is a full German taught course and I was offered the admission. Seriously I don't know what to do.
Actual still waiting for admission from other schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chocboi007: 2:13pm On May 29, 2019
Guys please this is urgent, my VO forgot my waec scratch card in the folder she returned back to me today.Please what can i do!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 2:27pm On May 29, 2019
oluwafemi88:
Good days brothers in d house, I apply for a MSC Material science , without proper assessment of the course in Jena .the course is a full German taught course and I was offered the admission. Seriously I don't know what to do.
Actual still waiting for admission from other schools

A full taught German course should B1 OR B2 if not above lanugauge requirement as admission criteria for international students. Did you fulfill this or how did you gain the admission?

If you aren't ok with that, you just have to wait for the other schools. Subsequently please always learn to do proper research and ask question where/when needed. Thats why I dont get upset with some of the question I see here cos no man is an island of knowledge
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2019
Banky933:
https://myscholarshipsnetwork.com/fully-funded-daad-scholarships-germany-2019/
Good afternoon. Please follow the above link for those interested in scholarships. Good luck

Starred

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Raycupid: 2:37pm On May 29, 2019
Please anybody?....please
Raycupid:
Please house,anybody applied to TU bergakademie Freiberg or studying their currently or knows stuff about it?...I wanna make enquiries
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2019
chocboi007:
Guys please this is urgent, my VO forgot my waec scratch card in the folder she returned back to me today.Please what can i do!!!
They don't need it , it will always be returned back to you not used
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2019
chocboi007:
why cant you share your interview experience with us here?

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2019
I actually wrote Ielts... Please who else applied to or studying sustainable development management at rhinewaal please clarify the criteria it's not clear

badmus306:

Is your friend part of the Admission comittee??
The school put alot of things into consideration, your BSc courses, how related it's to ur MSc.
I don't know if the school allows multiple Application tho.
But I heard the school require IELTS tho.. still give it a shot.
No harm in trying.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gbp2020: 3:03pm On May 29, 2019
Please I heard this from someone ( request for form A from Ur bank......use ZENITH bank, theirs is the cheapest. they charged my cousin 345 per euro last week) please has anyone try it to know if it was true

freakky:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sammmmy01: 3:12pm On May 29, 2019
Emexnairaland:
Share your interview experience with us
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 3:22pm On May 29, 2019
Gbp2020:
Please I heard this from someone ( request for form A from Ur bank......use ZENITH bank, theirs is the cheapest. they charged my cousin 345 per euro last week) please has anyone try it to know if it was true

Please can you confirm well. Is 345 per dollar or euro. Please do a proper confirmation from your cousin cos it will be very help for us all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 3:22pm On May 29, 2019
Tommynaku:

A full taught German course should B1 OR B2 if not above lanugauge requirement as admission criteria for international students. Did you fulfill this or how did you gain the admission?

If you aren't ok with that, you just have to wait for the other schools. Subsequently please always learn to do proper research and ask question where/when needed. Thats why I dont get upset with some of the question I see here cos no man is an island of knowledge

Thanks brother
I don't know how they gave me d admission ooo
It was after I was following my admission stuff on there homepage . that was when I find out

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gbp2020: 3:27pm On May 29, 2019
Yes EUR and I will going to any Zenith bank tomorrow to confirm

Tommynaku:

Please can you confirm well. Is 345 per dollar or euro. Please do a proper confirmation from your cousin cos it will be very help for us all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by frankie2K(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Wait till the first week of June.

Please house what is the meaning of this on Bremen portal."advance/provisional rejection
"Receding/provisional rejection.Please help before one get high blood pressure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
Good day brothers and sisters

For those who sent their TOEFL scores to uni-assist with 20 dollars

How many days before it reaches uni-assist and will uni-assist mail me after they get the scores?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chocboi007: 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
Whew!! Thank you. I freaked out already
freakky:

They don't need it , it will always be returned back to you not used
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chocboi007: 3:52pm On May 29, 2019
I will. Asap
Emexnairaland:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by smokers: 3:56pm On May 29, 2019
kaiserslautern just sent me rejection letter. scammed me of 50 euros, thank God I'm not depending on their admission

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nikojay101: 3:58pm On May 29, 2019
Banky933:

Hello. I also applied to HAW Hamburg. Could you pm me?

Good pm.
Any response yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 4:03pm On May 29, 2019
Nikojay101:

Good pm.
Any response yet?
Hello. I'm trying to make this a private chat. Don't know how to go about it. But, no they haven't responded.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 4:06pm On May 29, 2019
There's a filter for 'no tuition fees' did you use the advanced search filter? If you dif you'd have surely gotten tuition free schools. I've used this option many times

iamauxin:

I used this site and got 3 offers from universities and they all came out with tuition fees.
I still filtered it before applying. I felt very bad. I'm now in a fix.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2019
smokers:
kaiserslautern just sent me rejection letter. scammed me of 50 euros, thank God I'm not depending on their admission
Which course bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.