Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594232 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 11:29pm On May 31, 2019
inno4u:
Hi
Those that have gotten AL from Hamm-Lippstadt University, Did u Send the soft copy of your documents via email before you were given Admission or you send both soft and certified hard copies before admission was granted,. your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you
An email will be sent to you after you apply on their website within a week, requesting for certified scan copies of your document, you send the documents via the email that was use to send you the message, you are not sending any hard copies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 11:31pm On May 31, 2019
Bloodeagle:
I need someone to help me with uniassist payment..
Pm me if you are willing to help
you don't need help bro, you can pay with your visa or master card. that's how i did mine
if you still need help, pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 11:34pm On May 31, 2019
emiabideen:
Pls mates, I need clarification ASAP on this issue. Uni-assist sent me an e-mail stating just now explaining the result of their evaluation of my applications, which states;
[b]We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
Unfortunately your application is incomplete.
The following documents were either not submitted, or were not sufficiently certified:
A copy of your complete transcript of records issued by your university in the original
language, including all courses and results
You have already submitted this document, but not in sufficiently certified hard copy.
Please send us an officially certified copy by post.
More information on official certification is available here: www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-
apply/assemble-your-documents/certified-copies-and-translations/
A copy of your degree certificate in the original language
You have already submitted this document, but not in sufficiently certified hard copy.
Please send us an officially certified copy by post.
More information on official certification is available here: www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-
apply/assemble-your-documents/certified-copies-and-translations[/b]

Now, what's confusing me is that I did my document certification at the German embassy. Which certification would they accept again if not from the embassy? Pls I need an idea what to do to savage the situation

They processed your application before acknowledging your hard copies documents, When did you send your certified documents?? if you sent your documents of recent don't worry, they will acknowledge it and reprocess ur application. If you want it faster, send them a mail that you sent your documents, they will reply you that they've seen it and process ur documents within few days.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emiabideen(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2019
My documents were delivered today(in the morning) and I also go the notification today(around 4pm). But it was stated somewhere in email that the transcript was submitted but not sufficiently certified. They just dey confuse my head.
alexdedon:
. No need to worry yourself, I am sure uniassist is yet to receive your hard-copy. Secondly When did you send the document and when did you receive the evaluation report from uniassist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by inno4u: 11:52pm On May 31, 2019
lovable85:

An email will be sent to you after you apply on their website within a week, requesting for certified scan copies of your document, you send the documents via the email that was use to send you the message, you are not sending any hard copies

Thanks for your quick response,is it the original scanned copy of my documents or the photo copied one that I have certified in court that I will scan and send.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thoyinn04(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2019
djlaqua91:

Seriously. God dey sha.
Did you also book today?

Yes chief,buh i dont kno if its possible to book using amother mail,want to try my luck,September is far oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emiabideen(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2019
Thanks so much guys. I have mailed them
harday27:

They processed your application before acknowledging your hard copies documents, When did you send your certified documents?? if you sent your documents of recent don't worry, they will acknowledge it and reprocess ur application. If you want it faster, send them a mail that you sent your documents, they will reply you that they've seen it and process ur documents within few days.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Flyingdeutsche: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Premiercare:

With all the prayers we pray here!
God will surely turn it into good in our favor.

Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by janettee(f): 1:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Premiercare:
Someone just canceled my appointment for 29the July i mistakenly posted. God bless the person. Why are humans so wicked.

I'm just wondering how this is possible since you can only cancel an appointment through your own email. I mean the email you booked the appointment with.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Metronimos: 3:13am On Jun 01, 2019
Premiercare:
Someone just canceled my appointment for 29the July i mistakenly posted. God bless the person. Why are humans so wicked.

WTF!? People are mad o. This is really despicable. Don't even know what to say...I really hope this gets resolved favourably.

God!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Metronimos: 3:34am On Jun 01, 2019
janettee:

I'm just wondering how this is possible since you can only cancel an appointment through your own email. I mean the email you booked the appointment with.

Nah, there is a cancellation link attached to the mail bearing the appointment date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 3:48am On Jun 01, 2019
inno4u:

Thanks for your quick response,is it the original scanned copy of my documents or the photo copied one that I have certified in court that I will scan and send.

Thank you
The photocopied one that you have certified in court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 4:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Igashu:

Hello, please do you know the sum of money needed in blocked account if a young couple without kids want to go to Germany together as a family? But only one will be doing masters.

€8640 multiply by two smiley which is equal to €17,280

Reason : A blocked account of €8640 is required every year for a student sustenance. Since you are going with your spouse that makes it double.

Viel Glück
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Hycent007:
Good morning house, Please I submitted my documents to uni-assist via Ups, It got delivered 27th May, till now uni-assist hasn't contacted me if they got it or not. My deadline is on 15th June. I hope I am safe?

Hello, i am interested in knowing how your case goes. I sincerely hope it ends well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 4:26am On Jun 01, 2019
inno4u:
Hi
Those that have gotten AL from Hamm-Lippstadt University, Did u Send the soft copy of your documents via email before you were given Admission or you send both soft and certified hard copies before admission was granted,. your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Scan all your documents in on PDF and send it via email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:30am On Jun 01, 2019
2cuppies:
Good Morning Deutschers in the house.

Please am a bit confused, am yet to pick a date for my ielt exam for June, and get the results later in June.

Please can i go ahead a pay Uniassist for my Rheinwaal application and submit ahead, then when IElt results come, i send the code to them.

Please kindly advice, is this the right way, or do i wait till i write my ielt exam, and get result. as the closing date for application submission is nearby. (July 15th)

I am in a very similar situation as well. I am interested in one of their B.Sc courses, and all B.Sc courses allow only winter intake. I cant risk the stress abeg, i am just gonna apply for an M.Sc course, go over there by summer and switch to my ideal course by winter next year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 4:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Premiercare:

OMG! This is the height of wickedness. Why would anyone even think of doing this to a fellow human being? The culprit will receive the reward for this wicked act in full measure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pringles212(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Chriswazo:

Which category did you book before?

If you are going for Cat A, you might be favored with earlier date, if is category B you want to book, sorry, ur VP strong goon

Cat A. I just need to know if I can cancel and rebook with this new system,since my appointment date is close to my enrollment date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2019
emiabideen:
My documents were delivered today(in the morning) and I also go the notification today(around 4pm). But it was stated somewhere in email that the transcript was submitted but not sufficiently certified. They just dey confuse my head.
. Don't worry. What they meant is that they have your soft copy but yet to get the certified hard-copy which usually takes 3-7 days for them to acknowledge that they hv received it from the Currier service. So they did the evaluation base on the soft copy of your document uploaded on their portal. I am very sure it took you time to send the hard-copy to them after you submitted your online application. Don't panic It happened to me, all you need to do now is write to them through their contact form and tell them that you have sent the certified hard copy stating the date, they will get back to you in few working days. All the best in your DE applications
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephots10: 6:26am On Jun 01, 2019
I just got selected for Mathematical Modelling in Engineering; University of Hamburg. who is with me on this??

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2019
I today started my application to various schools in germany but the kind of interview date am seeing is scary, it keeps extending... Do you advice i book for mine too with expectations of admission coming soon?

Thank.... Equally, which schools started application today june 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2019
stephots10:
I just got selected for Mathematical Modelling in Engineering; University of Hamburg. who is with me on this??

Finally! Team University of Hamburg loading.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wizdude(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2019
FELZ06:

Afternoon Sir! How are you?

Have you heard anything from the school?

No. I have not. Hopefully, before mid-June we will.

Let's still exercise more patience.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by janettee(f): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Metronimos:

Nah, there is a cancellation link attached to the mail bearing the appointment date.

We are basically saying the same thing.

It could only be cancelled if someone else has access to your email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2019
janettee:

We are basically saying the same thing.

It could only be cancelled if someone else has access to your email.
i guess she posted the msg here on nl without filtering the msg.. the person wicked sha !!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by frankie2K(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

I wasn't required to submit proof of English proficiency. I exchanged mails with the course coordinator prior to application and he made me understand that since I am a Nigerian, I don't need to prove English proficiency whether by letter or English test

From their website it states that simple copies are okay for sending rather than certified copies.so please I want to confirm whether doing your discussion with the course coordinator otherwise is needed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2019
I applied under category A on Monday 27/05
I got a date for interview for 30/07
Enrollment date is 15/09

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Igashu: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Hadampson:

€8640 multiply by two smiley which is equal to €17,280

Reason : A blocked account of €8640 is required every year for a student sustenance. Since you are going with your spouse that makes it double.

Viel Glück

Wow. Thank you.
I guess that means €1440 will be released monthly.
What if one of them will only be visiting from time to time and won't stay there throughout the period of 2 years?
Any ideas of what can be done?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2019
MopeL:

i guess she posted the msg here on nl without filtering the msg.. the person wicked sha !!
I posted the link in error on Monday when i posted a copy of my mail to show it was only one proof required. I later deleted the link and ask the 2 members who quoted me to delete too, which they did. Apparently someone else had coped it. Well God is still on the throne.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2019
UltimateTipster:
I today started my application to various schools in germany but the kind of interview date am seeing is scary, it keeps extending... Do you advice i book for mine too with expectations of admission coming soon?

Thank.... Equally, which schools started application today june 1
university of hildesheim and Ruhr university of bochum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Valentinejeco:
Abeg who don send copies to fau Erlangen?,is it certified copies from high court,from notary or embassy ,which one do Dey accept
My advice is that you should just use the embassy...any other certification has not been proven to be good enough, I’m not saying they are not good enough but it has been of mixed reactions... sometimes they accept court certification and sometimes they just bounce it. I’m not sure about notary, it’s too expensive to gamble with that
Just go the embassy, it’s free. if you live far away from Lagos or Abuja, console yourself with the fact that you will pay some money if you use other means
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doyeyipo: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2019
Please I made a wrong payment for a course in german on uni-assist, please how do I get a refund back from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.