Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594852 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:07am On Jun 15, 2019
decide:
Hi everyone,
To the glory of God, AL just landed yesterday and i booked appointment and received the following information
-- German Foreign Office Scheduling System ---

Subj.: Appointment in Lagos

Hello ......

Your registration to apply for a long term visa (more than 90 days) for students of the category A has been successful.

Your reference number is: ....

Approximately 2 to 3 months in advance of your appointment you will receive a e-mail with the exact date of your appointment.

Please refrain from inquiries in the meantime.

Please my question is if I should cancel it and check scholarship, so i can get a closer date since my enrollment is September.

Do you have a scholarship?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:11am On Jun 15, 2019
RealPower77:

Lol, not really a ghost reader, I've been active, couldn't login my account with the pace I wanted to post, so I have to create this, same Harday27.
Thanks brother
Okay Bro. Wish you success ahead of your interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 3:25am On Jun 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

No, I don't have
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 4:03am On Jun 15, 2019
decide:

No, I don't have
Why do you now want to book an interview, checking scholarship?
What will you tell the VO?
Abi you have mayehun cheesy

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Lolz.... Only typical yoruba man can understand this. For those who don't understand "mayehun" means " do as I say".........lolz.... grin

Deustchemann:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks all for your responses.. Please again, does Bayreuth give rolling admission? Like how long do they take to process admission? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2019
For those that have applied to this school, what should I select?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

Dont confuse the guy na.
Must he have scholarship before booking Cat. A?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Godsgracee:
Please, I’m in need of accommodation in Munich, I’ve been staying in a hotel (shared apartment) and it’s costing me lots of money. I was told I can’t do a city registration, opening a bank account without having an accommodation.
University websites have an accommodation page. Check it out and see listings. I know TUM has one. The houses there might be expensive than hostels, but it's better than staying in a hostel I believe

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Present!

Baba, how far?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo2169(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2019
imoriafe:

Choose the last one on the list ..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Please, is anybody in contact with Mayorelnino, Princetigris or FLEMENKANTI08 ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by RealPower77: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Aderiike00:

What course? and when did your documents get to Tud, do you know if they give rejection letter or they just stay silent

It got to them 14th May, they said we should expect reply 4 to 5weeks, so giving them a week more. Yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Emexnairaland:
Dont confuse the guy na.
Must he have scholarship before booking Cat. A?
Chill oh. I'm not misleading anyone.

If you check his post, He doesn't have a date for Category A yet, but because he saw in the confirmation email that he will be informed of his date 2 months ahead, he's kinda not satisfied, probably thinking he'll get August or September. I'm sure he booked this without ticking that he has a scholarship.

Now he's suggesting cancelling that one and booking another date where he will tick that he has scholarship probably they'll give him a closer date.

And he doesn't have scholarship..

Na why I dey ask am wetin he wan tell VO

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kennykolabo: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2019
Please my brother wants to pay 75 euro for his application to university of cologne but his card is being declined. Please what type of card can be used and how can I get it sorted please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2019
kennykolabo:
Please my brother wants to pay 75 euro for his application to university of cologne but his card is being declined. Please what type of card can be used and how can I get it sorted please.
MasterCard
Visa card

I know these two can pay money online.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Slip:
Lolz.... Only typical yoruba man can understand this. For those who don't understand "mayehun" means " do as I say".........lolz.... grin

grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Ayo2169:

Choose the last one on the list ..

Thanks a lot boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Please for those that have applied to hoheinheim , how long will it take your status to change from application in process?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

Lolz....thanks for the clarification
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Abbey1987: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2019
imoriafe:
are you going to submit every document online and hope they are accepting proficiency in English?
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephoye: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
area74:

Brief introduction about yourself
Why u are interested in the course
Questions on the article sent to you. Mine was on uber IPO
How you will react to situational questions. Mine was about disappointing first year result

Above all, they are interested in communication skills, confidence, ambition among others. Hope this helps?
Congrats. Were u exempted from paying tuition fee as a result of ACP or Nigeria being one of the least developed countries
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrydogged07: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2019
dukeokafor:

Yes you can. I have a 3.01 CGPA in Electrical and Electronic engineering and I got admitted to study digital Engineering at Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg.

Did you send your uniassist application form via post?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Omoawoke: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2019
Why will uniassist hold on to my application for about 4 weeks now and still say processing not yet started... Are these guys scam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2019
Pls how do I go about the pre study internships. Can I upload my employment letter, or project management certificate and nysc cert.?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
imoriafe:
Please for those that have applied to hoheinheim , how long will it take your status to change from application in process?
My status changed to in process on the 8th of May, then it changed to participation in the process on the 10th of June and i got admission on the 12th of June
Msc Earth and climate system science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2019
decide:

Lolz....thanks for the clarification
You're welcome.

Don't fret. You'll get your date next week.
Since your enrolment deadline is September ending, you should be able to get a date in July or early August

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Abbey1987:

are you going to submit every document online and hope they are accepting proficiency in English?
thanks

They accept online uploads and they accept EPL too. But you have to apply and send your documents to uniassist to get vpd and then attach to the online uploads. I think
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Omoawoke:
Why will uniassist hold on to my application for about 4 weeks now and still say processing not yet started... Are these guys scam
Processing takes between 4-6 weeks, especially if it's the first application set they received from you.
On the portal, most times, you'll always see "submitted online, processing not yet started". Don't be worried, your processing is already on. When they are done, they will update it and send your application to your school. They can also send you your vpd in case you'll need it

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Bamstar007:

My status changed to in process on the 8th of May, then it changed to participation in the process on the 10th of June and i got admission on the 12th of June
Msc Earth and climate system science

Thanks so much boss n congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.