Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594261 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
priscysylvia:
Please, I need assistance with this application.

Tried applying to Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Science 4days ago. After filling this page below in order to get a log-in username and password from them still unable to get a response.

Please, after filling this page and Saving it, Is there any other thing left to be done other than SAVE.

I guess you have to submit as well, If all is well with your online registration, you should get a confirmation email immediately
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Veniscy:
I need y'all help o, which other course can accept philosophy as a first degree cos I'm not interested in going for philosophy again as masters edakun.
I guess the only help you need is yourself.

use google, search for universities in Germany, follow wikipedia and open the schools' website one after the other, you should get other options at the end of the day.

best regards.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Veniscy: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dahyormine:
I guess the only help you need is yourself.

use google, search for universities in Germany, follow wikipedia and open the schools' website one after the other, you should get other options at the end of the day.

best regards.
if I haven't done that I won't ask for help here... best regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hope you didn’t cancel after a week to the appointment date.
That is you didn’t cancel after June 12th and it was before June 12th
HighPriest0:

Imagine.... And I just canceled my appointment for 19th June.

I won't be angry with those who shared the wrong information because I think they meant well for us.

But please, people, next time before sharing the information, make sure you verify the authenticity.

You can not imagine how I have been feeling since I canceled my appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by priscysylvia: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dahyormine:
I guess you have to submit as well, If all is well with your online registration, you should get a confirmation email immediately

There's no submit just SAVE.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please anyone schooling in Dortmund...I have a few questions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
lovable85:
That's true ooh.
Highpriest0, hope you cancelled the appointment before June 12??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please who has heard from Bonn, (biochemistry or immunology)? Has anyone received AL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 1murphy1: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
stephots10:

�I want to send additional documents for my enrollment at TUM. When are u planning to send yours?

Where is your location? My is Lagos, and please which course is that you are to send additional documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hardeyswaggz: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hello all, Bayreuth is supposed to do a Skype interview yesterday, who has heard anything from them?. Today is 16th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
hardeyswaggz:
Hello all, Bayreuth is supposed to do a Skype interview yesterday, who has heard anything from them?. Today is 16th

Did u miss ur interview. Were u scheduled to have an interview yesterday?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
horlakay:
Hello gurus in the house, I want to ask whether it is possible to book an appointment with the consulate without admission letter or vpd. I just want to do it in faith, the school I applied to said by the end of July, and so far, they are the only one left out of all the one I applied to. So I won't want to miss the golden opportunity.
Thanks , I wait for your responses.
You can book without AL. But if your AL doesn't come up to a week before the date, please cancel the appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Somberyl:
Please who has heard from Bonn, (biochemistry or immunology)? Has anyone received AL?
None of them yet.
We are still waiting for interview. They said they'll invite qualified international applicants for the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Richy5008:
Hello pls help me out
I initially booked an appointment for certification but due to issues I was not present for the appointment. Nw am finding it difficult to reschedule the appointment. Pls what can I do
You are under 3 weeks ban. Wait till 3 weeks elapses, then you can book again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Geedhey:
Please is it late to apply to schools in Germany at this time for the coming entry in August. If it is whats the best time start getting ready to apply to. MSC (Engineering/IT related programs)
It's almost at the eleventh hour but you can still find one or two places. But I'll advise, if you're not fixed on winter, aim towards summer Applications. Some can start opening by August. So you can get all your documents ready before then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by rs172(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dahyormine:
Make your findings right before spending time and money on admissions, Most schools in Benin Republic are not recognized in Germany, houdegbe or so is one of the rejected.

I have made my findings, though i was told that i can't use it to apply for Master degree but i can use it for another Bsc, but still wanna make more research, Moverover i just finish going reading through this thread from page 1, but couldn't find any comment related to it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Conqueror89:

Bro !
What if you send a missing documents back to them?
They have received it and its over 2 weeks now yet no response.
Application deadline is 15th july.
Any suggestions?
It will take another 4-6 weeks to process any missing document you resend. Sijce deadline is July 15, you're very safe.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Amaterasu:
J saw on the German embassy website that you must not come in with phones. Guys who have gone for interview, how did you do it. Does it make sense to keep my phone on silence mode?
Come with your phone. When you're on the queue, switch it off. It will be kept at the security quarters, so you can't take it inside.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Deustchemann:

You are under 3 weeks ban. Wait till 3 weeks elapses, then you can book again
So if one books, gets a date and cancels, how many years ban will that be?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jaymoni(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good day everyone. I need guidance on how to start. I graduated 2011. Studied Economics. Right now am working with one of Federal University in Nigeria as a non teaching staff. I want to immigrate to Germany through studies. My problem is that my CGP is low 2.5. can I be accepted for a Pgd program or should I just start afreash with a degree program. My age is close to 35 will I be accepted for a degree program. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kinfinity007: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
horlakay:
Hello gurus in the house, I want to ask whether it is possible to book an appointment with the consulate without admission letter or vpd. I just want to do it in faith, the school I applied to said by the end of July, and so far, they are the only one left out of all the one I applied to. So I won't want to miss the golden opportunity.
Thanks , I wait for your responses.
Pls is it University of Trier?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good evening guys, please I want to book for Visa Cat A, can someone please send me the link. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wizdude(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sureboii:
Hey Guys, I've gotten so much information from this forum and I'm grateful to everyone who shares their experience on uni-assist, Admissions and the visa struggle. It's only right if we do the same for people who might need our help along the way to sustain continuity. It feels like I've been a ghost reader and @eldee and Deutschmann are saying the truth about information being hoarded by individuals. So this is not to point fingers but a plea to everyone out there reading. Please share as much as you can about your journey to Germany here. You never know who you might help. I got 3 more schools to apply just by following this thread even after I went through Daad to search for schools.
I've applied to 11 schools. 2 Bsc and 9Msc. 3 of them are yet to be forwarded by Uni Assist. No AL yet. Still hopeful and already applied for a date on Category A on Friday the 7th of June but no date from the embassy yet. My Bsc is in Information System and I applied for a wide range of courses from Data Analytics to Data Science, Applied Computer Science, Business and Engineering, Web Engineering... the list goes on.
Let's all Stay Positive and share as much as we can.

Hello,

Which school did you apply for Data science?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
lovable85:
My appointment is June 19th and I canceled on June 13th

Hope I'm safe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
HighPriest0:

My appointment is June 19th and I canceled on June 13th

Hope I'm safe

E be like say you don enter one chance be that. Sorry bro this one don pass be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hycent007:
Good evening guys, please I want to book for Visa Cat A, can someone please send me the link. Thank you.

B.Sc or masters?

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eldeee:

E be like say you don enter one chance be that. Sorry bro this one don pass be that.

I have already applied for another date.

Waiting...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
jaymoni:
Good day everyone. I need guidance on how to start. I graduated 2011. Studied Economics. Right now am working with one of Federal University in Nigeria as a non teaching staff. I want to immigrate to Germany through studies. My problem is that my CGP is low 2.5. can I be accepted for a Pgd program or should I just start afreash with a degree program. My age is close to 35 will I be accepted for a degree program. Thanks.

If you need guidance on how to start, start from page one of this very thread. You will definitely get more than enough answers to your problems. Basically you still have enough time, so read and read.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
HighPriest0:

I have already applied for another date.
Waiting...
Just pray they grant you one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please if you're in Enugu and ll be sending ur papers to uniassist this week, quote me so we can share cost
thanks smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eldeee:

Just pray they grant you one.
Hmmmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
rs172:

I have made my findings, though i was told that i can't use it to apply for Master degree but i can use it for another Bsc, but still wanna make more research, Moverover i just finish going reading through this thread from page 1, but couldn't find any comment related to it.

Chairman, no just come here come jones yourself, cos if you do we will definitely know. You said you have finished going through this thread from page one and you couldn't find any comments as it relates Benin Republic universities abi? The comment by Immafrank on page 442 na wetin that one come be abeg? No just come here deceive yourself, better read what you see here since its basically free for your own good. Zenith Bank says in your best interest. So it's left for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.