Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594507 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2019
josiah132:
Ona well done o... one of my names is wrongly spelt on my waec result, I intend to do an affidavit before the interview time comes. Would it pose a problem for me,?
You're good to go
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Ikxim:

Yes they did.. I have been able register by using another browser and email

Danke
Please has anybody applied to Hamm-lipstadt university (Electronic Engineering, B. ENG)?
Yes. As philfit said, plenty of us have applied and even gotten admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2019
yemicoal:
Good day guys, I paid to uniassist last week and payment has been confirmed, but my fear is them sending my vpd before the schools deadline which is July 15 cause i read they use 4-6 weeks to assess. Is it advisable to mail them to hasten my evaluation due to the deadline? Also can anyone provide me their mail?. Thanks
If they are sending it directly to the school, then you're safe. No worries. but if you're waiting for the vpd before you can register on the school portal itself, that's where ghenghen fit dey.

You can reach them with their contact form on the portal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2019
No problem at all.. Do the affidavit
josiah132:
Ona well done o... one of my names is wrongly spelt on my waec result, I intend to do an affidavit before the interview time comes. Would it pose a problem for me,?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by eye2sabi(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Tommynaku:

What course are you going for Msc or Bsc. My documents just arrived today. Am going for Hydrography. We can connect and share so many things if its your course.
Wow same course.
Reach me on kayblincz@gmail.com so we can exchange numbers please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Seamareggae:
Seems like nobody likes to help with information in this thread except for those that know each other
grin grin grin grin grin
Early Saturday morning

Anyways, Egbon eldee don yarn you truth.

As for me, I've received a lot of help, guidance information and assistance from people on this thread. I won't mention names until it's time.

Someone on this thread who I had not seen at all prior to my visit accommodated me twice when I came to Lagos: for Certification at embassy and for an exam at Goethe institut. In fact when I was coming the second time and I was unable to reach him initially, another person on this forum told me to go to bayland hotel, he even sent me money to lodge in a room. This person, I'm still yet to see him eye to eye.

So i feel your statement is kinda fallacious.
If you need help, ask for it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2019
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536
Download it here, student checklist(including the application form and declaration form)
Bigpapa080:
Hello guys. Can someone help me with a list of requirements to apply for student visa after getting the admission or point to a page where I can read it up.Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seun407: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Any hope of being admitted?

doppelganger10:

Lol...I have been on the waiting list for roughly 3weeks now cheesy
They have given admissions to some people though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Seamareggae:
Please house.... I have my documents ready.... Please can I still apply for this summer and still get admission...

Please urgent reply
We are in winter window. Well, it's about the 11th hour as most Applications close by July 15, but if you have all your documents at hand, and you find places still open, fire am!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2019
seun407:
Any hope of being admitted?

There's hope if someone rejects his/her admission.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Prince5887: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

I guess that's a waiting list.
In the mail you got, it's most likely they tell you how long you should expect to be on the waiting list, That's if second round reviewal to them means waiting list.

But to clarify your doubt, mail the course coordinator to ask for when the second round will be out, and whether they issue rejection notice to unadmitted applicants. If you've done so already, then await their response, which I believe is the most authentic.
I mailed them asking for what 'second round reviewal' means and they replied that the panel will like to discuss my application further and that I should expect a decision by mid July and I was also told in another mail to expect a decision by the third week of June which jst came to an end and in another mail from them on the same day, the said the decision should be expected in the end of June but the panel sat on 18th June. It's really confusing. I have mailed them twice to get a confirmation or at least know the status but no reply from them unlike before.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2019
otunbanimi:
Hi People,

any one sending documents to Technische Hochschule Nürnberg? we can split the bills

am in lagos

when do you want to send your doc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KamsyIvy: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks a lot. I sent mine about 2weeks ago without the reference number I didn’t get a confirmation so I was wondering if it was due to me not adding my RN. I’ll just resend it on Monday with your Format. Thank you
Fabcol:
Subject: Block Account Funding Confirmation
Dear ma/sir,
Good day, I am writing to forward my block account confirmation for the processing of my student visa application. My details are as follow;

Name:
Passport number:
Reference number: (check your visa receipt, starts with DEU/.../..)
Date of interview:

Attached below is the confirmation of my block account funding.
Best regards!

Don't expect a reply, but they would receive it.. If u stay in lagos, you can send the mail and also still drop it yourself at the embassy. Address the envelop to the Visa section

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Prince5887: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2019
ever2last:
I’m yet to hear from them also. Msc IFBC. Uni assist sent my application to them on the 6th of June according to the mail I received.. really hoping for a positive response.
Same here... hoping for a positive response as well bt it's taking much time. Wish u all the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by spicyuzo(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Hy everyone. I kindly need your idea on this issue.
I applied to 3 different schools. The documents were evaluated and I just recieved the response from Uni-assist.
For one the documents were forwarded to the school.
For two others I was told that the documents were not well certified.
I don't understand. I thought only one document evaluation is okay.
Also, I didn't submit different docs for the different schools. So how is this possible please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2019
Boss what is your location
walexy06:

Pls pm me ur number so we can send to FAU together with other folks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bankkydarry: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Good morning,please I saw it in FAU(Friedrich alexandra uni) brochure that applications for Masters in international business studies closes on 31st May 2019,I want to ask if documents could still be submitted till 15th July.Thanks as you respond to this.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KamsyIvy: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Refuse to do the needful ke? I’m not a novice here and I’m not a bro. What questions did I ask that have been answered? Did you even bother to check? I know no one is under any obligation to reply me, and you don’t always have to reply someone as if you’re scolding the person. No one is quarreling with you, your reply doesn’t have to be harsh. So now someone can’t speak his/her mind without you giving a negative reply. I love this Forum and I’ve gotten my answer sha
Eldeee:

You need not be bro, a good number of the questions you ask have been most times answered here over and over again. But since you refused to do the needful, no one is mandated to do otherwise for you. Nobody is under any obligation to answer your questions here as we can't remember being on your payroll. When people notice you don't want to do the needful, they simply ignore.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Bro send them a mail to confirm if all required documents is provided becos some these might not want to send mail or tell u if a documents is required. There's no big deal sending them mail joor. If they like make them no respond. No time.

Cheers!

seun407:
Hi guys. Have any body gotten offer letter for MSc Ecology (University of Bremen) yet? My application status change to "In progress (University of Bremen)" but i haven't gotten a mail. embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Uniassist make errors sometimes. Mail informing them you sent well certified copies.
spicyuzo:
Hy everyone. I kindly need your idea on this issue.
I applied to 3 different schools. The documents were evaluated and I just recieved the response from Uni-assist.
For one the documents were forwarded to the school.
For two others I was told that the documents were not well certified.
I don't understand. I thought only one document evaluation is okay.
Also, I didn't submit different docs for the different schools. So how is this possible please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2019
Bankkydarry:
Good morning,please I saw it in FAU(Friedrich alexandra uni) brochure that applications for Masters in international business studies closes on 31st May 2019,I want to ask if documents could still be submitted till 15th July.Thanks as you respond to this.

I would suggest you send a polite mail to the programme coordinator stating your interest in the course and requesting to be given an extension to the deadline even though the deadline is past. You never can tell, anything is just possible. I have once received such favors before now. So just send them a mail. All the very best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2019
holadhayor1:
Who else got a mail from DUISBURG ESSEN today? Deustchemann, Please i need your attention. Did you apply with an EPL?

when do you apply i am send my docs on monday or tuesday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
KamsyIvy:
Refuse to do the needful ke? I’m not a novice here and I’m not a bro. What questions did I ask that have been answered? Did you even bother to check? I know no one is under any obligation to reply me, and you don’t always have to reply someone as if you’re scolding the person. No one is quarreling with you, your reply doesn’t have to be harsh. So now someone can’t speak his/her mind without you giving a negative reply. I love this Forum and I’ve gotten my answer sha

Sorry about that, but your comment is not encouraging for an old timer, so much entitlement and it is very very annoying, which of course will definitely get a reciprocal response.

Sorry I sounded harsh and sorry I mistook you for a bro and I never intend to quarrel with anyone here despite all. Anyway am coming with a bottle of wine, hope you will prepare something sumptuous for the weekend. Lol

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eldeee:

Sorry about that, but your comment is not encouraging for an old timer, so much entitlement and it is very very annoying, which of course will definitely get a reciprocal response.

Sorry I sounded harsh and sorry I mistook you for a bro and I never intend to quarrel with anyone here despite all. Anyway am coming with a bottle of wine, hope you will prepare something sumptuous for the weekend. Lol
This Egbon is a legend grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KamsyIvy: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
It’s all good. Don’t come I’m not preparing anything lol
Eldeee:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Very matured response, Keep it up. Please let it go my sister. We will all make it to DE in Jesus name. One love everyone!

Eldeee:

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Prince5887:

I mailed them asking for what 'second round reviewal' means and they replied that the panel will like to discuss my application further and that I should expect a decision by mid July and I was also told in another mail to expect a decision by the third week of June which jst came to an end and in another mail from them on the same day, the said the decision should be expected in the end of June but the panel sat on 18th June. It's really confusing. I have mailed them twice to get a confirmation or at least know the status but no reply from them unlike before.
Well, then, wait patiently till the end of June or mid July as they said. Viel Glück
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dear Famz,

Has anyone hear from fulda university of applied science? Course is Bsc International Business and Management. I don't know why this school is so slow in processing admission cry. The application deadline has been since May 15th yet no update. I have mailed them on Thursday no response yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by babatea10(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yes, they'll check your LOM to determine how good your English is.
I was also in that same situation when my documents got to them.
I only sent the offline documents; the application form filled on a PC, my certified docs and the electronic version of my project in a CD. When they received it, I was told to go online and fill the application on their portal, then print, sign and send the downloaded Application form to them.
I simply registered online, filled the required stuffs, submitted, downloaded the Application form, and I used Adobe Acrobat reader and Adobe Fill-in to append my signature and date to the form, and I sent it via email to them ASAP, which was confirmed.
This happened on May 2.
My admission notification was sent on may 28.
Generally the admission processing takes between 4-6 weeks after your documents are received. So you can start counting from when your docs got there.

I saw your PM and I replied instantly. Check your mail box.
My UDE people smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Awilibogy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yes. As philfit said, plenty of us have applied and even gotten admission

Bros good afternoon, what did send as English test?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by frankie2K(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bamstar007:

It depends on the course I think. I didn’t apply through uni assist. The course I got is ecosystem services, it’s an open admission. If you qualify and your document is complete, you will get admission in a week or less

Please did you mail them about EPL or must it be english exam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.