Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,034 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594601 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
KamsyIvy:
It’s all good. Don’t come I’m not preparing anything lol

Lol.... OK let me prepare something for you if so, just say it, that favorite dish you always wanted to have. Thanks in all, pls don't take it to heart, am very sorry. All the very best.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Awilibogy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Philfit:

Yes, A lot of us have an Admission to the school

Hello,

What did you send as English test?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ikxim: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eldeee:

You send the photocopies of your original transcript, but it must be certified either by high court, notary public, embassy etc, this is dependent on the school's instruction. Different schools have different specification as regards transcript issues.

NB : You have to find a way to send your transcript to another school close to you through a HOD of a department, to enable you hand pick it there as its most likely your school will not give it to you directly.

Thanks alot for this.... Please anybody that has gone thru this process successfully should please Pm or mail me-too ikponmwosakenneth@gmail.com
Of any tried company/HOD or contract I can use to get my transcript... I finished from UNIBEN and I reside in Benin
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by marisalfred: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Make I first get my Visa and get there then every other thing follows

Deustchemann:

grin grin grin grin
You wan go learn pastoral work
Nice one grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ikxim: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

The voucher will be accepted.
If it's on a small slip, Just ensure its stapled to an A4 paper, so it won't get lost in the process of sorting.

Yes, you can get your prepaid courier envelope at a DHL outlet close to the embassy. But it's safer to get one before your interview date sha, cos you don't know if they might be open that day (anything fit happen)

Please can you share where else we can get the prepaid courier envelope?
Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Is there a way for one to know schools that are fast with their admissions process please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ikxim: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

This Egbon is a legend grin grin

Yes ooo...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ikxim: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eldeee:

Sorry about that, but your comment is not encouraging for an old timer, so much entitlement and it is very very annoying, which of course will definitely get a reciprocal response.

Sorry I sounded harsh and sorry I mistook you for a bro and I never intend to quarrel with anyone here despite all. Anyway am coming with a bottle of wine, hope you will prepare something sumptuous for the weekend. Lol

Thumbs up... Ma_ur_ty 100%
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ikxim:

Please can you share where else we can get the prepaid courier envelope?
Danke
Any DHL, FedEx outlet near you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Awilibogy:

Bros good afternoon, what did send as English test?
EPL that states specifically my level of proficiency
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ikxim: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Awilibogy:

Hello,

What did you send as English test?
Are you applying to the school too Or you have applied?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
i sent my application 2 weeks ago via courier
Baabu320:

when do you apply i am send my docs on monday or tuesday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
i have responded to your mail. Kindly attend.
in the meantime, how about the column that says "Your transcript of records has to be officially notified by an official institution" (e.g. your university, a lawyer or by us) as i have a student copy of my transcript with me.
Deustchemann:

Yes, they'll check your LOM to determine how good your English is.
I was also in that same situation when my documents got to them.
I only sent the offline documents; the application form filled on a PC, my certified docs and the electronic version of my project in a CD. When they received it, I was told to go online and fill the application on their portal, then print, sign and send the downloaded Application form to them.
I simply registered online, filled the required stuffs, submitted, downloaded the Application form, and I used Adobe Acrobat reader and Adobe Fill-in to append my signature and date to the form, and I sent it via email to them ASAP, which was confirmed.
This happened on May 2.
My admission notification was sent on may 28.
Generally the admission processing takes between 4-6 weeks after your documents are received. So you can start counting from when your docs got there.

I saw your PM and I replied instantly. Check your mail box.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Awilibogy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ikxim:

Are you applying to the school too Or you have applied?

I already Applied and submitted my documents (WAEC CERTIFICATE, BSC TRANSCRIPTS, BSC CERTIFICATE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, CV, but I didn't add EPL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by josiah132: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
seun407:
Hi guys. Have any body gotten offer letter for MSc Ecology (University of Bremen) yet? My application status change to "In progress (University of Bremen)" but i haven't gotten a mail. embarassed
I got a message from the department I applied to (Marine geosciences) that they've approved my application and recommended me for admission, that the official admission letter would be sent to me. I check my dashboard it has changed to in progress. No admission letter yet. I think we need to keep in touch since we're applying to the same school. ppp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Awilibogy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

I already Applied and submitted my documents (WAEC CERTIFICATE, BSC TRANSCRIPTS, BSC CERTIFICATE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, CV, but I didn't add EPL. I guess they might request for it or may not.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by daviduzy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ikxim:

Thanks alot for this.... Please anybody that has gone thru this process successfully should please Pm or mail me-too ikponmwosakenneth@gmail.com
Of any tried company/HOD or contract I can use to get my transcript... I finished from UNIBEN and I reside in Benin
Thanks
I finished from UNIBEN. I was able to get my transcript by hand. My friend gave me a contact of someone who works in exam and record.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seun407: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks bro. Will do that on Monday
Slip:
Bro send them a mail to confirm if all required documents is provided becos some these might not want to send mail or tell u if a documents is required. There's no big deal sending them mail joor. If they like make them no respond. No time.

Cheers!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seun407: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sent you a mail.

josiah132:

I got a message from the department I applied to (Marine geosciences) that they've approved my application and recommended me for admission, that the official admission letter would be sent to me. I check my dashboard it has changed to in progress. No admission letter yet. I think we need to keep in touch since we're applying to the same school. ppp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eldeee:

The dollar man, I hail oooo. One bottle fit comot for your end this weekend. Lol
bros show now nothing do you am always ready
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eldeee:

The dollar man, I hail oooo. One bottle fit comot for your end this weekend. Lol
show now am always ready
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bankkydarry:
Good morning,please I saw it in FAU(Friedrich alexandra uni) brochure that applications for Masters in international business studies closes on 31st May 2019,I want to ask if documents could still be submitted till 15th July.Thanks as you respond to this.
Most likely NO... dox are expected to be submitted on or before the deadline...i made same mistake with one school wey I no fit remember.. but for that course I don't know about the deadline. let me chk
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
cliper230:
Boss what is your location
Lagos bro. pm ur contact if u r in Lagos as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

what level of german proficiency have u got? and how long did it take u to achieve. i'm about starting A1 on monday and my enrollment is october, i hope i can achieve A1 and abit of A2 before i depart tho. my aim is B2, that will enable me switch to nursing after a semester in my present course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleo170: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good afternoon all, happy Saturday. Am a first timer here �.
I applied for a date since June 2 under category B and no response till now. Any advice please? I already got admission... Bsc (I applied with a Bsc second class upper)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by majesticwealth: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yes. As philfit said, plenty of us have applied and even gotten admission

most people got admission on the 21st of may but others that submitted late have not been given
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champagning: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
josiah132:

I also
Got admission to unibremen . Marine Geosciences can you pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Metronimos: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eldeee:

Baba e don reach to fly for your side?? Anyway from past experience like you earlier mentioned, let me X-ray the available airlines to the best of my knowledge. But take note it doesn't reflect the current situation.

Emirates: Gave students discount, but it was only made available for flights to Frankfurt and Dusseldorf. Long stop over hours as usual, but learnt the experience was cool.

Turkish airline: Gave discounts as well and was available for almost all international airport destination in Germany ie Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Dusseldorf, etc. Their fares are much more better than emirates and the experience was also good. Long stop over hours too

Ethiopian airlines : I can't remember seeing any discount from them, but their fares are also good and competitive and the experience as well.

Air maroc : More like direct flights, very short stop over time, fares are also very good, but I can't say about their experience.

Egypt Air : I learnt of recent they are very good in terms of cost more especially, good experience during the stop overs but something about officials sniffing in drugs in people's bags (sorry am not sure about this) of recent was actually disturbing.

Edo airways : Your guess is as good as mine, Lol..... Just follow osaro and ahigbe, then you are good to go. Hahahaha

NB: Flights are much more cheaper during the weekdays than weekends, and also during off season.

I am of the opinion we should approach this top class airlines and demand for a student discount when the time sets in, as a good number of peeps will be traveling for winter semester. My opinion sha

Lol, I go pass on the Edo own. And no, en never reach, but it's not too early too start making preparation, I guess.

Ordinarily, I would have preferred to travel on a weekend and with Egypt Airways (because of the touch down experience), But men, with this your note, I'm rerouting already...and that's why I think it's important to start having a discourse around it.

Yes, that's a good idea. With a reasonable number, we can strike a good deal...but it'd have to be a collective effort.

Thank you for your efforts, @Eldee. Much appreciation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.