Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (601099 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deustchemann:

Nah. They won't
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
gbens2000:

Pls is der any online class I can do n get certificate bcus I stay in Abuja/kaduna. So I was thinking if der is another option rather than me going to Lagos
Unfortunately you can't get a certificate online, because the exam has to be written in Goethe here in lagos you can however get a private teacher and then when it's time for the exam you can come and take it in Lagos,the exam is always two days long.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello people!
Please does anyone know any language schools in Germany where someone can learn German language asking for a friend.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
daviduzy:

I finished from UNIBEN. I was able to get my transcript by hand. My friend gave me a contact of someone who works in exam and record.

Putting this type of information on a public platform is not smart. You should have just pm the person.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
waledora:
Waooooo!!!!
Is been long I visited here, happy Sunday we all....
Pls who and who applied to TU Chemnitz?

I applied for Information and Communication Systems. Any news, what course did you apply for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello guys! Please in between bayreuth and Bielefeld which city is better in terms of student jobs, living and accommodation? Please your responses will be highly appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeolamikaay: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Congrats. Go and prosper in Germany.
I really appreciate everyone here: helping one another for God's sake. God will bless us all
Amen
oshotemi19:
To who much is given, much is expected....
I thank God for a favourable and successful interview on 18/06/2019. I appreciate the contributions, wealth of experience and love from this great family. Thank you all. May all our aspirations and dreams on this journey come to reality in Jesus name, Amen.

I arrived the embassy at 5.21am and was told by the police officer at the entrance to come back 6am. I got back by 6am and joined the queue.

Thank God for a favourable session with Mr. P . I must acknowledged that if you do whatever he instructs u to the latter (without subtraction or any addition), you will not experience his wrath. He is a principled fellow. please take note of this; try to go with extra copies of whatever is on the student checklist. There is no crime in that , so as to avoid unnecessary running around or telling stories that is touching..
I went with 4 copies of all that was mentioned on the checklist as backup.

I was check into room 2 for my interview.
Me: good morning
Vo: good morning
vo: can I have your international passport
Me: I hand it over
vo: why are you here. I'm her for my German student visa interview to study for a master degree in Groundwater Mngt.
vo: how old are you
vo: are you married? yes, I am with children
vo: how do u intend to sustain ur family while you're away in Germany. My wife is gainfully employed with a good pay. my employer agreed paying me half salary for the duration of my study. this would sustain them while I'm gone
vo: u hope I would not see them very soon that they want to come and join u? I said no and we both smiled
vo: you're yet to fund your BA? I said yes. please read carefully and sign the following documents. I went on to read before signing them , while she kept typing on her PC and the interaction is ongoing.
vo: tell me the name of your school and state it is located. I handed her the signed documents. she requested for 3 passport photos.
vo: which school did u graduated from and when. I answered.
vo: what kept u this long before taking ur Master degree. I told her I was gathering experience on the job which has just led to the motivation to take the degree after i discovered the origin of Nigerian groundwater challenges and it's major health issues.
vo: now let's Start the interview. pls be brief as possible as u can.
vo: why this course. it is in line with my future career plan. it would also help me to contribute to groundwater research development in Nigeria from the practical experience and knowledge I will acquire after the degree. vo said that is OK pls
vo: why study in Germany. high class of education system in terms of dual teaching which combines theoretical learning and practical training to produce bright graduates who are well prepared for work environment. The heavy investment of the German government in education and research development, plus her free tuition for their citizens and foreigners motivated me
vo: why not UK. huge tuition and high cost of living which is beyond my reach. another is racism and insecurity against black students. vo disagreed with me. she said racism occurs in Nigeria too.
vo: tell me facts about Germany u know. I mentioned population according to UNO estimate, first country to adopt daylight saving time in 1916, Europe largest economy, 4th and 5th largest economy in world according to nominal GDP and PPP, German president and chancellor with their parties and elected dates. she said stop. that is OK
vo: plans after the MSC. coming home to put to practise the acquired knowledge
vo: Bsc thesis.
vo: pls send ur BA asap to fast track the completion of Ur application .
thank u and have a great day I said. vo: and u too.
All the interactive session and biometric documentation is 10 mins.
good news to as many expecting AL, BA, SL, AM and Visa very soon in Jesus name, Amen.

Please accept my apology this is coming late. I have some challenges that cut me off out of reach. but better late than never......
Best of luck to everyone. Thanks for the privilege to share my little experience with this great generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Just checking in...Please are we rejecting the admissions we don’t need. AL hasn’t smiled on some of us.lol. Please epp us. Just in case grin sad

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by RealPower77: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please Gurus, is it possible to travel to Germany, enrol in a school let's say for winter and apply to another school in a different city for the Summer admission, then de-enroll from the first school after a semester and move to another city to start afresh?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AVO19: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
kingpaddysfarm:
You

I got accepted to study Strategic Management/Consulting at Cologne Business School. Different uni but same city

Hi, I’m heading to CBS for international management too. Let’s connect

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
kendoschurrle:

Thank you for the response.. Are "courses without NC" clearly highlighted anywhere please? Didn't see that on DAAD. Thanks again for your time.
NC means numerous clauses, I.e limited available space.

No you can't see it on daad, but under the course details in the school website, and if not clearly stated on the site, you can enquire from the course coordinator.

regards

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
RealPower77:
Please Gurus, is it possible to travel to Germany, enrol in a school let's say for winter and apply to another school in a different city for the Summer admission, then de-enroll from the first school after a semester and move to another city to start afresh?

As far as i've seen/read, it shouldn't be an issue, especially if it's done within the first two years

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by spicyuzo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Warm greetings everyone.
İ sent my documents to Uniassist (Waec and Bsc transcript).
İ received evaluation result for the Bsc. İ was wondering, am i not supposed to receive evaluation report for the Waec too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aj79: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Pls house what is the best way to answer questions related to conditional admission during interview as I need to produce GMAT/GRE during Enrollment?

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aj79: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
spicyuzo:
Warm greetings everyone.
İ received evaluation result for the Bsc. İ was wondering, am i not supposed to receive evaluation report for the Waec too?

No pls.
It's not necessary...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
oshotemi19:
To who much is given, much is expected....
I thank God for a favourable and successful interview on 18/06/2019. I appreciate the contributions, wealth of experience and love from this great family. Thank you all. May all our aspirations and dreams on this journey come to reality in Jesus name, Amen.

I arrived the embassy at 5.21am and was told by the police officer at the entrance to come back 6am. I got back by 6am and joined the queue.

Thank God for a favourable session with Mr. P . I must acknowledged that if you do whatever he instructs u to the latter (without subtraction or any addition), you will not experience his wrath. He is a principled fellow. please take note of this; try to go with extra copies of whatever is on the student checklist. There is no crime in that , so as to avoid unnecessary running around or telling stories that is touching..
I went with 4 copies of all that was mentioned on the checklist as backup.

I was check into room 2 for my interview.
Me: good morning
Vo: good morning
vo: can I have your international passport
Me: I hand it over
vo: why are you here. I'm her for my German student visa interview to study for a master degree in Groundwater Mngt.
vo: how old are you
vo: are you married? yes, I am with children
vo: how do u intend to sustain ur family while you're away in Germany. My wife is gainfully employed with a good pay. my employer agreed paying me half salary for the duration of my study. this would sustain them while I'm gone
vo: u hope I would not see them very soon that they want to come and join u? I said no and we both smiled
vo: you're yet to fund your BA? I said yes. please read carefully and sign the following documents. I went on to read before signing them , while she kept typing on her PC and the interaction is ongoing.
vo: tell me the name of your school and state it is located. I handed her the signed documents. she requested for 3 passport photos.
vo: which school did u graduated from and when. I answered.
vo: what kept u this long before taking ur Master degree. I told her I was gathering experience on the job which has just led to the motivation to take the degree after i discovered the origin of Nigerian groundwater challenges and it's major health issues.
vo: now let's Start the interview. pls be brief as possible as u can.
vo: why this course. it is in line with my future career plan. it would also help me to contribute to groundwater research development in Nigeria from the practical experience and knowledge I will acquire after the degree. vo said that is OK pls
vo: why study in Germany. high class of education system in terms of dual teaching which combines theoretical learning and practical training to produce bright graduates who are well prepared for work environment. The heavy investment of the German government in education and research development, plus her free tuition for their citizens and foreigners motivated me
vo: why not UK. huge tuition and high cost of living which is beyond my reach. another is racism and insecurity against black students. vo disagreed with me. she said racism occurs in Nigeria too.
vo: tell me facts about Germany u know. I mentioned population according to UNO estimate, first country to adopt daylight saving time in 1916, Europe largest economy, 4th and 5th largest economy in world according to nominal GDP and PPP, German president and chancellor with their parties and elected dates. she said stop. that is OK
vo: plans after the MSC. coming home to put to practise the acquired knowledge
vo: Bsc thesis.
vo: pls send ur BA asap to fast track the completion of Ur application .
thank u and have a great day I said. vo: and u too.
All the interactive session and biometric documentation is 10 mins.
good news to as many expecting AL, BA, SL, AM and Visa very soon in Jesus name, Amen.

Please accept my apology this is coming late. I have some challenges that cut me off out of reach. but better late than never......
Best of luck to everyone. Thanks for the privilege to share my little experience with this great generation.

AM awaits you bro, please when is your enrollment

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good evening landers ,I made a mistake by uploading non certified copies when applying for Ruhr university Bochum,my status is showing processing ,those that applied which one did you upload.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
royaldok:
Okay...Thank You

Bro please don't cancel... Just go.. You are still on the right track which means you are over qualified for the category you chose

The enbassy will sort things right themselves... You have a close date already.. What if the embassy gives you August or perhaps September

Think am ioo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
mic01:
Hello guys! Please in between bayreuth and Bielefeld which city is better in terms of student jobs, living and accommodation? Please your responses will be highly appreciated
hello guys your response will be appreciated please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 3T: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Coitus:

It's not like they scammed you guys. A lot of their courses are restricted, needing only 20-24 people for admission. This makes it very competitive. It will take special grace and a rock solid motivation letter to be accepted. I know two people schooling in Kaiserslautern presently

Sent you a PM pls,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who's waiting for a decision from university of koblenz landau?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
You can create a new application using exact same details you used in the first one.. The first application becomes invalid and the later valid
Valentinejeco:
Good evening landers ,I made a mistake by uploading non certified copies when applying for Ruhr university Bochum,my status is showing processing ,those that applied which one did you upload.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nah.. You receive evaluation report for waec if u apply using only 100l transcript...
spicyuzo:
Warm greetings everyone.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yes it is
RealPower77:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oshotemi19: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Adeolamikaay:
Congrats. Go and prosper in Germany.
I really appreciate everyone here: helping one another for God's sake. God will bless us all
Amen

Thank you. Amen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Baabu320:
is there anyone sending document to any of these school should contact me 07033818556

Duisburg Essen
Bielefeld
Bamberg
technische hochschule Nurnberg

please contact me and lets share the sending fee
What course are you applying for at Duisburg-essen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Coitus:

Thanks boo. You are very helpful.

So the application form you were asked to download doesn't actually mean you've been offered admission. It's like the application are in stages. Hmmm

You're welcome.

No, I haven't been offered admission.
I think the Application for my course (molecular and developmental stem cell biology) is in 2 phases: the general one on the school portal, then sending my PDF documents via email.
They need the two before my application can be valid
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
RealPower77:
Yes it is possible.
Some folks do that, especially those who first went to tuition paying schools.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oshotemi19: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deutschmann:

AM awaits you bro, please when is your enrollment
Thank you Deutschmann bro. 2nd Sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Valentinejeco:
I think scanned copies of the original documents should suffice. That's what I uploaded too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.