Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (601365 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ikxim: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2019
majesticwealth:

most people got admission on the 21st of may but others that submitted late have not been given

Ok Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ikxim: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2019
inno4u:

yes I have applied, waiting for there response.

Ok Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mudi4u: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Valentinejeco:
Good evening landers ,I made a mistake by uploading non certified copies when applying for Ruhr university Bochum,my status is showing processing ,those that applied which one did you upload.

Ruhr university Bochum does not require you to upload certified copies of your documents just upload your original scanned color docs as it is, at least for the course I got admitted to(MSS) I didn't upload certified copies.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by RealPower77: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yes it is possible.
Some folks do that, especially those who first went to tuition paying schools.
Okay, thanks greatly

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by RealPower77: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Fabcol:
Yes it is
Thanks brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Iyke84: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Banky933:
If you want to send documents this week to uni-assist from PHC please pm me.

I pmed you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Good day all.
Please for those of you in Germany which private health insurance are you using other than Mawista.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Mudi4u:

You shouldn't just generalize..

Ruhr university Bochum does not require you to upload certified copies of your documents just upload your original scanned color docs as it is, at least for the course I got admitted to(MSS) I didn't upload certified copies.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2019
NelsonOBN:

The grade in German will be 2.725
You are right. Thnks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2019
May God plans be fulfil in our lives and aspirations.
May we get a favourable feedbacks from the universities, V.O and everyother channel we applied to. Amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mudi4u: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=Fabcol post=79619571][/quote]

Can't see what u uploaded, but my thoughts exactly when I specifically stated "For the course I applied to I wasn't required to upload certified copies". One Love

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2019
Thanks all,I got a reply from the school regarding the copies to upload

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Babe try care concept.

Someone told me about it.

heybaby12:
Good day all.
Please for those of you in Germany which private health insurance are you using other than Mawista.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Login from the mail they sent to you ,use your application number as username and date of birth as password
Larrydogged07:

How did you check your status

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by waledora(f): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2019
TK

heybaby12:
Good day all.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adamsty10: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Slip:
Yes fulda accept letter of English proficiency but u have to apply tru Uni-assist. However, I don't think application is still on as some courses deadline is either May 15th or 31st.

You will need to visit the school website again for possible courses open for application.

What course are u applying for?

I want to apply for INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS,
This is my email address lekeolawuni@gmail.com pls email me ur number I will like to have a talk with you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2019
Anybody here who applied for Msc Information and Communication Systems at TU Chemnitz, I got a mail from them to do an online test of 50 questions. I need tips on the type of questions to expect if you have done it before
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2019
AVO19:

Hi, I’m heading to CBS for international management too. Let’s connect

That’s awesome! My WhatsApp 08164244216
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2019
Good Morning all,

I having been trying to open Blocked Account but i keep getting the following information

We weren't able to verify all the data in your account. We need you to check back on the provided information!

Here's what happened: Thank you for your document. However, the data on your passport has to be clearly visible in order for us to successfully verify you. Please make sure the data is clearly visible and readable as shown in the example: https://www.fintiba.com/documents/passport_selfie_svenja.jpg Thank you! Should your passport be with the embassy, you can also hold up your ID card and the receipt of the embassy instead.

I have used different phones and even camera yet it keeps failing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2019
Good morning all!

Since my previous degrees are from the UK and China, do I need to certify my certificates before submitting to the embassy? I was thinking that the Nigerian legal system doesn’t have the jurisdiction to certify my certificates since they’re not gotten from an institution here. Any opinion please?

For my o’level and secondary school transcript, do I need to have them certified as well?

Kind regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mudi4u: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Valentinejeco:
Thanks all,I got a reply from the school regarding the copies to upload

You are Welcome Valentine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Doktajay5:

Hi colleague in the wait.... Me sef tier

Which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2019
decide:
Good Morning all,

I having been trying to open Blocked Account but i keep getting the following information

We weren't able to verify all the data in your account. We need you to check back on the provided information!

Here's what happened: Thank you for your document. However, the data on your passport has to be clearly visible in order for us to successfully verify you. Please make sure the data is clearly visible and readable as shown in the example: https://www.fintiba.com/documents/passport_selfie_svenja.jpg Thank you! Should your passport be with the embassy, you can also hold up your ID card and the receipt of the embassy instead.

I think you just have to capture your data page more clearly and send back to them. For the selfie part on fintiba, hold the data page close to your chick or shoulder and take a clear shot. That should do it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by RealPower77: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2019
decide:
Good Morning all,

Were you able to read the informations on the passport after snapping? If you can't, they can't.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Good morning house, University of Cologne sent this today. I have changed my password, is there any other thing I am supposed to change?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2019
seun407:
Hi guys. Have any body gotten offer letter for MSc Ecology (University of Bremen) yet? My application status change to "In progress (University of Bremen)" but i haven't gotten a mail. embarassed
@seun407 let's talk
Don't know why I can't send pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Good morning beautiful people. Please any one with email address or phone number I can contact the consulate on the status of visa application. Its been 7weeks on and no AM. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Wow.... wonderful. Chaii !!! DE don hungry me die.

Ori mi wu ooooo

This is really motivating

I cant wait anymore

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by TemmyObiajulum: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone, am new oh here and I have been following the thread for while now..... for those that apply for winter semester has anybody gotten admission from Technische Hochschule Nurnberg , Technische Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-sieg, Flensberg also for Deggendorf I applied with a proficiency letter and it has been on processing for a long time now....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olasenie: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2019
Good morning everyone. please, where can I get WAEC result checker scratch card here in Lagos? Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mudi4u: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Sirarim13:
Good morning beautiful people. Please any one with email address or phone number I can contact the consulate on the status of visa application. Its been 7weeks on and no AM. Thanks

Have you already funded... And when does your enrollment start?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2019
Good morning,

I have sent you an email.

Cheers.

Adamsty10:

I want to apply for INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS,
This is my email address lekeolawuni@gmail.com pls email me ur number I will like to have a talk with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.