Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594651 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MicroMo: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Eldeee:

There are several possibilities to this case of yours. It could be that dates are becoming somehow scarce in Lagos due to the increase in applications this year, and they decided on their own to push you to Abuja since you have indicated before now that you reside there despite cancelling it earlier. If you noticed recently someone have been waiting for a date since five days now, category A.

Again it could be that available dates that will match your enrollment deadline is not readily available, which made them switch you to Abuja. If you stay in Abuja, or even if you don't stay, pls kindly go. Soon they will stop giving out dates just like they did subsequent years
I will just go with the flow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by evergreen9: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
dapsy77:
Hi house, what's the best way to go about this blocked account issue? can I open it myself from Nigeria or do I call the bank and tell them to open for me ? Also if I get someone to sign as a sponsor would the embassy still ask for blocked account?

I am also interested in knowing about this. @jesuskreist can you please explain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gbens2000(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2019
dapsy77:
Hi house, what's the best way to go about this blocked account issue? can I open it myself from Nigeria or do I call the bank and tell them to open for me ? Also if I get someone to sign as a sponsor would the embassy still ask for blocked account?
Am also interested pls in reply, can a Nigeria person serves as my sponsor with his bank statement? My mail is ayodisney3@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by JesusKreist: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
dapsy77:

Thanks, please how can I reach you for more information?
Post any question you have here, people will answer it. Just like I did the first time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Eldeee:

Check all this cyber cafe where they do results checking and exam registration. Just ask them for scratch card, they should have it for sale most likely.

NB : Its most likely going to be in paper form, so don't get alarmed if you see one.

Thanks Eldee.

Btw congrats on your interview. AM awaits you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by JesusKreist: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2019
gbens2000:

Am also interested pls in reply, can a Nigeria person serves as my sponsor with his bank statement? My mail is ayodisney3@yahoo.com
Thanks
A Nigerian can't, except the person is living in DE, pays his dues and can go through the whole process of obtaining the sponsorship letter. The only option is to ask the person to deposit the money in his account into a blocked account opened through any of the blocked account providers i.e Deutsche Bank, Fintiba/Sutor, X-Patrio or Coracle. I personally used fintiba.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Banjiama:

Yeah, I'm also waiting to get response from Hochschule Niederrhein.
did you apply to the school directly or just uniassist? I haven’t heard from the school at all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2019
Please is there anyone that got admission from TUM (M.Sc Consumer Science) on this forum yesterday or lately?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations to everyone that did interview lately. May your joy be full in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

To all the winter hopefuls, may God Almighty crown all your efforts with success.

To everyone that consistently answer queries here, may God raise helpers for you at every point of your need. Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places in Jesus name. Amen

Together we can achieve so much!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gbens2000(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Cestmoi1:
Good morning all. Pls, PM me if you're in Abuja and ready to start a German A1 studies. I got a proposition for you. Thanks.
Am interested ayodisney3@yahoo.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
MissNK:

Thanks Eldee.

Btw congrats on your interview. AM awaits you.

Everything is now so easy.. no need of going to any Bank or Cyber cafe..

https://mycyberteller.com/necoresultchecker.php

just follow that link and buy it online. funny enough, I bought mine on Friday @#550 but it is #600 now.. save the PDF file on your phone, then print it out.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mopeds: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
KamsyIvy:
You’ve already started the process. I’d say leave it there. Missing an alphabet in your name is one thing but DoB as well....hmmm. Deal with it now. Did they mention how long it will take?
yes o ...a whole year and I already started my application for winter semester although no admission yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
All applications were done via uni-assist.

Hycent007:
did you apply to the school directly or just uniassist? I haven’t heard from the school at all.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KamsyIvy: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Go with what ever document they gave you at the WAEC office. If they don’t accept it then you go in summer. I know it’s not what you want to hear but it’s the best thing to do.
Mopeds:
yes o ...a whole year and I already started my application for winter semester although no admission yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kayonuchukwu: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who else got this?....what does this mean?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cestmoi1:
Good morning all. Pls, PM me if you're in Abuja and ready to start a German A1 studies. I got a proposition for you. Thanks.

I can't access my PM

My number is on my signature, can you contact me there?

I'm interested
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
vivianobas:
All applications were done via uni-assist.

OKay thank you. My Vpd was forwarded to Nerdeiheim Last week, till now no response. How long did it take them to respond to you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stateboy8080(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thanks so much for the prayers and your concern. God bless you abundantly. Higher higher
vivianobas:
Congratulations to everyone that did interview lately. May your joy be full in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

To all the winter hopefuls, may God Almighty crown all your efforts with success.

To everyone that consistently answer queries here, may God raise helpers for you at every point of your need. Lines shall fall for you in pleasant places in Jesus name. Amen

Together we can achieve so much!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bro concentrate on other schools o. Niederrhein sent me a mail that they will only take 2 non EU applicants. Their selection process is tough.
Pursue other options on your list.

Hycent007:
OKay thank you. My Vpd was forwarded to Nerdeiheim Last week, till now no response. How long did it take them to respond to you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Congratulations Bbinc. 16 Msc and 1 Bsc? That's 17? Wow guy u try. That's lot of Euros. I did 10 so I know exactly what that means. Congrats once again.

I only applied to one via uniassist and it was free

Most were online applications only

I sent documents to 3 schools and uniassist

I spent about 17k on posting documents sha cus I always teamed up with people sending to the same schools so we shared the cost and another 100 Euro for three courses that needed me to pay a processing fee
everything 57k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Onyi2728:

Nope. I am resident. I am working with pleasure. cheesy

niceeeeeeeeeee
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pls, who has done an interview for Bayreuth (Global History) before? I need help on what to expect. First mail from all my applications. Thanks.

PS..... Pls, if you mentioned me, I'll reply your PM. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
vivianobas:
Please is there anyone that got admission from TUM (M.Sc Consumer Science) on this forum yesterday or lately?

Am still waiting for their decision..but my portal still shows academic entry requirements met.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bbinc:

I only applied to one via uniassist and it was free

Most were online applications only

I sent documents to 3 schools and uniassist

I spent about 17k on posting documents sha cus I always teamed up with people sending to the same schools so we shared the cost and another 100 Euro for three courses that needed me to pay a processing fee
everything 57k

This strategy is really impressive. Only 2 UniAssist application chop me this your total. Viel glück bruder

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
vivianobas:
Bro concentrate on other schools o. Niederrhein sent me a mail that they will only take 2 non EU applicants. Their selection process is tough.
Pursue other options on your list.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
MicroMo:
Guys, Appointment date came in, and the venue is German embassy abuja. Is this normal? I thought it's only lagos

Mine too is Abuja on July 9th.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fogbu: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
My VPD was forwarded to University of Paderborn since 6th June. Please who has the knowledge of how long it takes the school to advise Admission letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Darrnielo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys, congrats to all that have been successful.

I am hopeful for winter admit, I would like to know about birth certificate issues. I have one but my name as spelt on the certificate is different from the one on my international passport (the certificate is missing an extra 'o')

I would like to know if this will be an issue during visa application and if it will be, what can I do to rectify (an affidavit or a new birth certificate??)

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by boywonder225: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
No appointment under category B and it’s 5weeks +. This country is a curse. Being Nigerian is a disease, if this dead shithole was working, no one will be so fussed about leaving or looking for education in Germany with so much pressure. I’m disgusted and these consulates officials are wicked for holding people back with the slightest chance they get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by EkeneMiriam: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please guys, who applied and has heard from the following universities;

HWR Berlin
Goethe-Universität Frankfurt
Hoschule Kaiserslautern
Rhine-Waal University

I applied in the first week of May but nothing yet. For most of the schools their deadline was in May and only one has a deadline in July. If you have or know anything, please help me calm my nerves, ejoo, biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kevwe06:

Mine too is Abuja on July 9th.

Both of you are lucky, Abuja no get stress. Just prepare for your interview. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.