Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594607 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tiersly(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Conqueror89:

@sapha. I booked category B. Due to the fact that i am going for another BSC. So you mean i can cancel it and book Category A instead?.
Pls i am awaiting your response. Thnks.

Hello,
Please did you cancel your Cat B appointment and booked under Cat A ?
From what @sapha wrote earlier, someone with a BSC ( 2.2 cgpa) can book under Cat A. I want to know how true this is before canceling .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Somberyl:

Yeah, you book via online booking system.
And category A is the right one for you.
I want to know what you used as an evidence for your internship..
Sorry, I don't understand what you meant by evidence of internship...
Meanwhile, it took me 4_5 week from application date to AL
And also, how long did it take for for you to get AL,? I want to apply next week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Somstevee post=79698682][/quote]
Sorry , I don't understand what you meant by internship.
Meanwhile it took me approximately 4_5 weeks from application date to AL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
djlaqua91:

Any suggestions...

I asked a similar question a while back and this was the reply I got.

Eldeee:

If your admission letter is not bearing Abuja address, kindly forget about the idea of using Abuja. Moreover even if it happens to, they might demand to see your utility bills and rental contract with your landlord. This was the case last year, might still be same this year or may not. So just bear it in your mind nevertheless.

So just stick with Lagos. And if they ignore that and give you Abuja, no wahala.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Instinct20:

Lol... I finished from chemical Engineering and I got an Admit at TU Dortmund.

Which course pls@Tu Dortmund
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Okonsss: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
This thread is the most successful travel thread in Nigeria.
I already lost hope of going anywhere, then a friend told me about this page and since then, I have a big hope that I will be in Germany soon.
I just want to encourage us to continue with what we are doing, God will surely bless us all.
My question is this, are there arts related courses in German universities that are free tuition too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dear house,

I finally got admitted to Technische Universitat Dresden, Computational Modeling and Simulation. Glory be to God.

I, however, may not be enrolling for the course, as I have other pressing needs to attend to at the moment in another European country, leading into next year. Change of plans. I will most probably take it up again by next winter semester, God willing.

Thank you all for being such lovely trove of information.

Daalu nu.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ojabostine505: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Paclarge:
Please when actually did you applied for uni kassel ? I'm worried I haven't heard anything from them .
I applied to uni kassel around may via uni assist and got my AL last week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Paclarge:
Hello house, I have a question. The birth certificate I submitted to uni assist is from National population commission. But from what I saw in the required documents to cone to the embassy with , it was states that any NPC birth cert that is before December 1992 is un acceptable. I'm yet to get my AL , but I'm already worried about this cause I don't have my real birth certificate.

Affidavit from high court deposed by the head of your family is accepted

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Okonsss:
This thread is the most successful travel thread in Nigeria.
I already lost hope of going anywhere, then a friend told me about this page and since then, I have a big hope that I will be in Germany soon.
I just want to encourage us to continue with what we are doing, God will surely bless us all.
My question is this, are there arts related courses in German universities that are free tuition too?

simple solution:
visit WWW.daad.de

use the filters on the advanced button,
select no tuition, filter courses you want. what you see is what you get.

another hint is to read the thread ( no mean feat at all).... some peeps here are doing Arts courses, hope they are available to respond.

a more laborious method will be to search each university to know what's available.

p.s its all easier if you can be more explicit as to the course that interests you, you might just be lucky someone is going for the same course...

Godspeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
kodas:
Pls if u are sending documents to uni assist next week Monday or Tuesday kindly contact me via 07032032161, likewise Justus Maximilian University, Warburg and u reside in ibadan or Lagos. Make we share cost

I hope you certified your documents at the embassy sha.
That's the only certification the University of wurzburg accepts
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
lexi28:

simple solution:
visit WWW.daad.de

use the filters on the advanced button,
select no tuition, filter courses you want. what you see is what you get.

another hint is to read the thread ( no mean feat at all).... some peeps here are doing Arts courses, hope they are available to respond.

a more laborious method will be to search each university to know what's available.

p.s its all easier if you can be more explicit as to the course that interests you, you might just be lucky someone is going for the same course...

Godspeed
Suree bro, all courses I applied for are on Arts/ Education.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dapsy77: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Deustchemann:

1. Open your Coracle blocked account from this link

https://www.coracle.de/blocked-account/application

It is very straightforward.

2. Your sponsor has to be a permanent resident or citizen of Germany to obtain a declaration of sponsorship. He also has to be working there.
If your sponsor is a Nigerian living in Nigeria, he can give you the money to fund the Blocked account.
Present either of the two to the embassy.

Shalom

Thanks a lot, so before booking an interview do I have to open and fund the blocked account or do I just have to open it, print out the details and present it on the day of the interview.I already have the admission but I am concerned about funding the account before having an interview, I no want make my money go hang for inside blocked account for Germany lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dapsy77: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
sapha:
TRANSCRIPT
Good morning everyone

So I did my interview today

Got to the embassy around 6:10am and I met few people at the gate. Before I continue, *if you don't have ur B.sc certificate yet, please go and get it from ur university* to avoid shout from the VO and also be very fast when arranging ur documents to avoid Paulinus wrath. So after checking our appointment letter, Paulinus told us to arrange our documents according to the way he is saying. Original one side, photocopies on two different sides. I will advice u separate ur photocopies from each so DAT u can be fast when arrangement. Some persons where sent to the back of the line cos they weren't fast. I was fast and so I was the first to go in and be interviewed. I went in and sat for a while for the signal to go in. After the signal I went to the cubicle. The VO was a fair sweet lady.

Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning
VO: What are you going for?
Me: Bachelor
VO: How old are u
Me: I answered
VO: And you want to do B.sc at that age, or is it second degree?
Me: Yes
VO: Pass me your documents
Me: I did
VO: And 3 passport photographs
Me: Gave her 2 (4got I had extra in my envelope) but I told her its 2 dats on the check list and she collected them
VO: Are you married?
Me: No
VO: Put your hands for biometrics
Then she went through my documents and noticed my B.sc certificate is not included but instead it was my B.sc statement of result
VO: Now she raised her voice "Where is your Certificate, why didn't you bring it. You don't have any excuse cos you graduated 2014"
Me: My statement is what I have with me (then she kept quiet)...oh boy..I started blasting in tongues in my mind oo while she was confirming my fingers on her system All of a sudden her mood changed to lively and friendly through out the remaining part of the interview.
VO: What is your language of instruction (now in good state, no more anger face)
Me: English
VO: What are you doing now (her mood getting more friendly)
Me: Teaching
VO: Private or Government school
Me: Government
Then I remembered I have extra passport photo, but she said no need for it again
VO: Which course are you going for
Me: Environmental and Resource Management
(She is now fully lively and friendly)
VO: What is the name of the school
Me: Brandenburg University of Technology
VO: Where is it located
Me: Cottbus
VO: Are you going straight for the B.sc program (now looking into my eyes)
VO: Are you sure
Me: Very sure ma
VO: Hand me your visa fee
Me: I did....N30,500
VO: Why do you want to study this course
Me: Told her because of my work experience as a Safety officer at RCC, I was involved in waste management and safety of workers and.....then she cuts in
VO: What do you know about Germany
Me: I gave her 15 facts about Germany (she was very impressed, at least from her behavior, she showed satisfied with the things I said).....go and practice those 44 facts about Germany "google it"
VO: Why do you want to study in Germany
Me: Germany have a high quality education with tuition free universities both for EU citizens and non-EU citizens
VO: Why not USA or any other English speaking countries
Me: Their cost of education is very high even with someone having a scholarship
VO: Why not continue your education in Nigeria
Me: The quality of education in Nigeria is very low compared to Germany
VO: Who gave you this SL
Me: My brother
VO: Do you have relatives in Germany
VO: Who
Me: My brother and my sister
VO: What preparation have you made for your study
Me: I applied for an accommodation, they said they will reply me 3weeks to my arrival
VO: What are your plans after graduation
Me: To come back to Nigeria and establish a recycling company( while I was talking she was smiling and laffing saying "oh Nigerians" cos she tot I was lying. Her next question confirmed my tot
VO: So you want to leave your brother in Germany and come to Nigeria( she said this while smiling and laffing)
Me: Yes......(Wetin I wan talk b4...make I say No?...Lolzz)
VO: That's all
She gave me my receipt and passport and she said I should be checking my e-mail regularly.

PRAY VERY WELL AND TALK WITH CONFIDENCE
AND BE FAST WHEN ARRANGING UR DOCUMENTS IN FRONT OF PAULINUS.....MORE GRACE!!

Great post, thanks for the transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by evergreen9: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
dapsy77:

Thanks a lot, so before booking an interview do I have to open and fund the blocked account or do I just have to open it, print out the details and present it on the day of the interview.I already have the admission but I am concerned about funding the account before having an interview, I no want make my money go hang for inside blocked account for Germany lol.

Hi guys @dapsy77 @ vampire2020 @Deustchemann, I would also like to know this, does the blocked account have to be funded before interview or can we just open the block account and print proof out, would that be sufficient for the interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
evergreen9:

Hi guys @dapsy77 @ vampire2020 @Deustchemann, I would also like to know this, does the blocked account have to be funded before interview or can we just open the block account and print proof out, would that be sufficient for the interview?

No You mustn't fund the blocked account before interview
Make sure you fund it after the interview. The time will be given tho

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
tiersly:

Hello, please I’ll appreciate your prompt response. I booked Cat B and it’s been 5 weeks of no response. I already have a BSC with 2.2 . Are you sure I can cancel and book under Category A ?
I did interview with a 2.2, going for BSc too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yelei(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Congratulations, AM FALL ON U
sapha:
TRANSCRIPT
Good morning everyone

So I did my interview today

Got to the embassy around 6:10am and I met few people at the gate. Before I continue, *if you don't have ur B.sc certificate yet, please go and get it from ur university* to avoid shout from the VO and also be very fast when arranging ur documents to avoid Paulinus wrath. So after checking our appointment letter, Paulinus told us to arrange our documents according to the way he is saying. Original one side, photocopies on two different sides. I will advice u separate ur photocopies from each so DAT u can be fast when arrangement. Some persons where sent to the back of the line cos they weren't fast. I was fast and so I was the first to go in and be interviewed. I went in and sat for a while for the signal to go in. After the signal I went to the cubicle. The VO was a fair sweet lady.

Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning
VO: What are you going for?
Me: Bachelor
VO: How old are u
Me: I answered
VO: And you want to do B.sc at that age, or is it second degree?
VO: Pass me your documents
Me: I did
VO: And 3 passport photographs
Me: Gave her 2 (4got I had extra in my envelope) but I told her its 2 dats on the check list and she collected them
VO: Are you married?
Me: No
VO: Put your hands for biometrics
Then she went through my documents and noticed my B.sc certificate is not included but instead it was my B.sc statement of result
VO: Now she raised her voice "Where is your Certificate, why didn't you bring it. You don't have any excuse cos you graduated 2014"
Me: My statement is what I have with me (then she kept quiet)...oh boy..I started blasting in tongues in my mind oo while she was confirming my fingers on her system All of a sudden her mood changed to lively and friendly through out the remaining part of the interview.
VO: What is your language of instruction (now in good state, no more anger face)
Me: English
VO: What are you doing now (her mood getting more friendly)
Me: Teaching
VO: Private or Government school
Me: Government
Then I remembered I have extra passport photo, but she said no need for it again
VO: Which course are you going for
Me: Environmental and Resource Management
(She is now fully lively and friendly)
VO: What is the name of the school
Me: Brandenburg University of Technology
VO: Where is it located
Me: Cottbus
VO: Are you going straight for the B.sc program (now looking into my eyes)
VO: Are you sure
Me: Very sure ma
VO: Hand me your visa fee
Me: I did....N30,500
VO: Why do you want to study this course
Me: Told her because of my work experience as a Safety officer at RCC, I was involved in waste management and safety of workers and.....then she cuts in
VO: What do you know about Germany
Me: I gave her 15 facts about Germany (she was very impressed, at least from her behavior, she showed satisfied with the things I said).....go and practice those 44 facts about Germany "google it"
VO: Why do you want to study in Germany
Me: Germany have a high quality education with tuition free universities both for EU citizens and non-EU citizens
VO: Why not USA or any other English speaking countries
Me: Their cost of education is very high even with someone having a scholarship
VO: Why not continue your education in Nigeria
Me: The quality of education in Nigeria is very low compared to Germany
VO: Who gave you this SL
Me: My brother
VO: Do you have relatives in Germany
VO: Who
Me: My brother and my sister
VO: What preparation have you made for your study
Me: I applied for an accommodation, they said they will reply me 3weeks to my arrival
VO: What are your plans after graduation
Me: To come back to Nigeria and establish a recycling company( while I was talking she was smiling and laffing saying "oh Nigerians" cos she tot I was lying. Her next question confirmed my tot
VO: So you want to leave your brother in Germany and come to Nigeria( she said this while smiling and laffing)
Me: Yes......(Wetin I wan talk b4...make I say No?...Lolzz)
VO: That's all
She gave me my receipt and passport and she said I should be checking my e-mail regularly.

PRAY VERY WELL AND TALK WITH CONFIDENCE
AND BE FAST WHEN ARRANGING UR DOCUMENTS IN FRONT OF PAULINUS.....MORE GRACE!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Somstevee:

I also applied for the course but yet to receive any invitation for exam.
I only had an oral interview
when did u apply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Metronimos: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
dapsy77:

Funding your BA before interview is not a must, so, you can attend the interview with the 'printed details' of your BA with the intent to fund afterwards, usually withing a stipulated time (I think within two weeks).

However, there are indications that funding your BA before interview quickens the processing of your application...This is not a guarantee notwithstanding.

Good luck!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Naturetony1: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
MartinLawrenCe:

Hahahah...Brother, it takes Months. I have been waiting for 5 weeks + now. Yet people that booked in Cat A this month don get date already. E be like say them no like Bachelor candidates... Anyway Me I want to create a new thread for Category B pipo... We gas plan d way forward. Whether call, message or even go to the embassy to ask them how far?

On a serious note anybody in Cat B, what is the way forward This wait don taya me.

I think it's a nice idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Universität Oldenburg has a microbiology masters program open to Application. My little public announcement.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sharly343:
Good day guys..I am actually new to this thread.. please i need your help..I went to the embassy for certification of documents,after successfully passing through Paulinus without issues,entering inside all the other documents were certified except my transcript reasons being that it was not stamped and signed on every page..I was suppose to send it via DHL being that July 15 is my deadline..now my question is can I certify only the transcript at high Court or certifying all the documents again at high Court.. Biko help a sister in need,so I can go to high Court tomorrow.time no dey my side again

So sorry to hear this, sis.

How do u mean by the emboldened? Do you mean, the transcript was supposed to be signed and stamped by your Dean, but it wasnt? So they refused certifying it?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sharly343(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fabcol:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It has the seal oh.. With plenty plenty stamps self lol
I remember I wanted to do three sets then.. But as the man tell me price.. I did like 5sets lol.... I think I still v his contact, you can pm
you are not wrong at all..it has the seal with much stamp..I even did for 200#... thanks to nairaland for putting me through

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sharly343(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
odimbannamdi:

So sorry to hear this, sis.

How do u mean by the emboldened? Do you mean, the transcript was supposed to be signed and stamped by your Dean, but it wasnt? So they refused certifying it?
yes dear.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by royaldok: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hi, I live in Wuppertal and I know someone who needs this. Kindly send your WhatsApp number to abbeydok at gmail dot com
WildChild00:
Congratulations to all those who have successfully secured their visas to come study in Germany, just to let those who would want to share a one bed room flat with me, it's is located in NRW and Wuppertal to be precise, if your school is located in Bonn, Cologne, Wuppertal, Dusseldorf etc it's not far from there, PM if you need the accommodation, I could send pictures and other details.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sharly343(f): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
glopatra:

If you are sending it to uniassist go to court and certify all your documents afresh don't add the one you certified at the embassy to the transcript you would certify at the court to avoid any inconsistency; Just certify everything again at the court and make sure the stamp from the certifying person at the court appears on each page. That's what I sent to uniassist and it was accepted. Also pray for a smooth sail.
thank you dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sapha: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Welldone Sapha. This is a well detailed transcript. AM fall on u soon. Congrats.

Amen....thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
tiersly:

Hello, please I’ll appreciate your prompt response. I booked Cat B and it’s been 5 weeks of no response. I already have a BSC with 2.2 . Are you sure I can cancel and book under Category A ?
yes you can as long as u have nothing less than 2.2 in your previous BSc, many people have had their interview with this...

pls cancel and book category A ASAP.

Goodluck bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sapha: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Conqueror89:

@sapha. I booked category B. Due to the fact that i am going for another BSC. So you mean i can cancel it and book Category A instead?.
Pls i am awaiting your response. Thnks.

Yeah but on the condition u don't have a third class. if u have 2:2 upward cancel n book A

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fabcol:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It has the seal oh.. With plenty plenty stamps self lol
I remember I wanted to do three sets then.. But as the man tell me price.. I did like 5sets lol.... I think I still v his contact, you can pm

Bro, i need the number. I already PMed u

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.