Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (599079 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2019
danielnwatu:
Good day all.
I had my appointment on Tuesday.
ABUJA EMBASSY
I have a year scholarship worth 800£ per month.
I was not interviewed because I have to open a blocked account for the second year.
I don't know what is the way forward.
I need advice.
Thanks

hi, you said you were not interviewed? you went and were turned back/denied or you actually saw a visa officer who gave you the info?

from transcripts of people who had interviews in Lagos, the blocked account was for just one calendar year not two and YOU HAVE £800/month scholarship which I believe covers the blocked account.

if I may ask, is the scholarship from any of the recognised institutions like daad or PTDF? if from elsewhere, outside Nigeria, they may require the blocked account.

try booking for Lagos as someone advised and see how it goes. most of all: PRAY!!

I wish you Godspeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2019
evergreen9:

Thanks a lot! Hey House, Between Fintiba and Coracle, which is best to open? also after opening the blocked account, can it be funded by anyone in Germany?

as long as account is in your name, it can be funded from.anywhere.

Godspeed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by waledora(f): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Pm me

obibanks:

My uncle went on Monday and his response has been giving me sleepless nights. Please, what were the processes your uncle went through?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Yes, your school info has nothing to do with certification. Make sure the documents you are sending to school B is the ones required if different from what you intended to submit to Sch A.
ok you mean I can just attach the form for school A on the already certified doc and send to them abi ?
Cos that's what I told the person but he's like it won't fly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2019
dailydolar:
ok you mean I can just attach the form for school A on the already certified doc and send to them abi ?
It should fly except d school just wan wicked, but u know detaching any document from the embassy filing, invalidates the whole certification
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2019
dailydolar:

Fear catch me whether it was the LEGENDARY Dailydolar that's asking these new question

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2019
waledora:
Pm me

Check your email. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2019
dailydolar:

hi, your certified documents were not directed to any school, just stamped.

you attach your completed application form for that school to A SET of certified documents, and send to that school. I assume you certified more than one set of certified copies of your documents.

if you are using uni assist you would have sent only one set of certified documents to them which they will use for multiple schools based on number of applications you opened.

Godspeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pringles212(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2019
lexi28:

hi, your certified documents were not directed to any school, just stamped.

you attach your completed application form for that school to A SET of certified documents, and send to that school. I assume you certified more than one set of certified copies of your documents.

if you are using uni assist you would have sent only one set of certified documents to them which they will use for multiple schools based on number of applications you opened.

Godspeed

The documents are stapled and stamped and the name of the school is written at the back of the last document.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2019
Ever since B.Sc applicants began to book under category A, it has become a prayer point and very difficult to get a date.

Na wa oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sureboii: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2019
You canceled your initial booking 6 days before your interview date under Cat A. The rule is to cancel at least 7 days before your scheduled date. You've probably been banned for 2 to 6 months because I booked after you and I have a date. So I don't think Bsc applicants have anything to do with this.
HighPriest0:
Ever since B.Sc applicants began to book under category A, it has become a prayer point and very difficult to get a date.

Na wa oo

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by evergreen9: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
lexi28:

as long as account is in your name, it can be funded from.anywhere.

Godspeed.

vinlyreeks:

No You mustn't fund the blocked account before interview
Make sure you fund it after the interview. The time will be given tho

So are you saying I can get my Visa without funding the blocked account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2019
HighPriest0:

Na wa oo

You didn't cancel your interview on time
You have most likely been banned for six or three months.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by djlaqua91(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
Aque:

I asked a similar question a while back and this was the reply I got.

So just stick with Lagos. And if they ignore that and give you Abuja, no wahala.

Thanks a lot. Yeah will use Lagos. Funny how 1-2km has cost me a lot of travel now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
i have a question to ask. and its about my future career, i am currently studying wood products engineering, i would like to know how possible it is to study mechanical or electrical engineering for my masters in deutschland , thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Sureboii:
You canceled your initial booking 6 days before your interview date under Cat A. The rule is to cancel at least 7 days before your scheduled date. You've probably been banned for 2 to 6 months because I booked after you and I have a date. So I don't think Bsc applicants have anything to do with this.

could you please help me with the link to the embassy booking site? did u also use an imaginary enrollment date whilst booking for your appointment? as it appears enrollment date only comes with AL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Babzeeman: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning, I have applied for studentenwerk accommodation, and I am still on the waiting list. Please what other ways can one get student accommodation in Germany before resumption in October?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Farakay10: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Good day please..did anyone apply to TUM msc computational mechanics?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2019
evergreen9:

So are you saying I can get my Visa without funding the blocked account?

Please read through the thread, all your questions have all been asked and answered severally

And please use the normal font size everyone is using.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2019
cliper230:
Baba how far make we reason , we finish from the same school and the same department, I go send PM now

Greetings I also graduated from uniben and the same industrial physics,,, with the help of this group I applied to 8 schools and I just got one admission letter this morning.
I am still expecting others to know the one I will choose from, if any one have difficulties in apply for admission just ask your questions here or you can contact me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sureboii: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2019
I used the enrolment date on my Admission letter which is the 16th of Sept. Here is the link https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/appointment-lagos/1496884
Kolombo88:

could you please help me with the link to the embassy booking site? did u also use an imaginary enrollment date whilst booking for your appointment? as it appears enrollment date only comes with AL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Kennyubah:

You didn't cancel your interview on time
You have most likely been banned for six or three months.

I don't think that's applicable to the new system anymore... Because I can't find such rules on the website and it wasn't stated on my previous appointment mail...
How can I be banned from booking appointment because I canceled two days after I got the date?

I'm still seeing people who booked last week and are yet to get a date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Sureboii:
I used the enrolment date on my Admission letter which is the 16th of Sept. Here is the link https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/appointment-lagos/1496884

thanks for the link. i only just applied for admission two weeks ago, and i am about booking with an imaginary date since admission will come by july/august, do you think this is safe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2019
SSamuelo:
when did u apply.

Around march
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yelei(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Iv tried dis a couple of times buh it's not working on ma fine.
Maybe ul pm me with ur whatsapp number thanks
chrisaruwa:

I joined already already
https:///invite/Ewk8Ry3Q7pP7ScT7qyu1JO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sureboii: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please be honest. How many times did you cancel your Cat A appointment?
HighPriest0:

I don't think that's applicable to the new system anymore... Because I can't find such rules on the website and it wasn't stated on my previous appointment mail...
How can I be banned from booking appointment because I canceled two days after I got the date?

I'm still seeing people who booked last week and are yet to get a date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yelei(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
True talk sha
Don't add me to d whatsapp group again. Would really like to keep dis forum running long after we've moved to DE
wink
Cheers
odimbannamdi:

Una don start with this una Whatsapp thingy abi? Soon, people will start dropping their numbers, requesting to he added to the group and before you know it, this thread will die off.

If our predecessors had their communications on Whatsapp, would we have access to as much quality information as we do now?? Think about it.

Please, let us maintain this thread
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sureboii: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Life itself is a risk. Shoot your shot. Mid-September is a good imaginary date.
Kolombo88:

thanks for the link. i only just applied for admission two weeks ago, and i am about booking with an imaginary date since admission will come by july/august, do you think this is safe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sureboii:
Please be honest. How many times did you cancel your Cat A appointment?

Two times
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Greetings to everyone here, thanks for the informations so far.
I applied to 8 universities for master’s admission and this morning I got one admission letter from WWU Muenster.
Muenster It’s a city in North Rhine-Westphalia
Please guys how is Muenster in terms of living expenses and work.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please who has any info on TU Berlin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kolombo88:

@Kolombo88 be very careful applying for AD without AL. Someone booked last week and was scheduled 6days from the date of her interview. What does that tell u? Maybe someone cancelled and it was given to the next person. If u are given such AD, what will u do?
Anyway the choice is yours. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.