Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594886 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
WeirdinT:
Interview date: Feb 18
Approval mail: March 13
School: Rhein-waal university of applied sciences
Course: M.sc Biological resources
Funded before interview.
Thanks for your help guys. Learnt a lot reading this thread.
Please I need link to a cheap travel insurance for up to 3 months

Congratulations.

Chineke emela!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Goztino:

Can I still upload course description even after application and editing has closed?

@sedatylo has replied you !!

mail them as he said !!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sedatylo:
Ok bro..lets keep our fingers crossed
Yes bro...all the best !!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
chiboy429:

please do you have the english version of https://www.studis-online.
thanks

use Google Chrome, it has a translator already. so you just click to translate the entire page to English.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Mann, please I intend to go Ikeja High court tomorrow for certification of documents. Please do you know the cost of getting a stamp and a seal?

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.
I don't know about seal. But getting it stamped costs #200 per page. If it's front and back, that's#400 (this applies for waec certificate mostly).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
iPOD007:

Yes, the name of the school for each certification is written at the back. Since the schools are only interested in my documents being certified, I intend to do a cover letter for every application sent telling the schools that although this certification was done for other schools, i had changed my mind and I am applying to theirs.
I don't think they should should have an issue with the name of the school written on it, since my documents are the same and have been certified by the embassy.
I would not have the time to leave work and go certify documents again.

Bro, I'd advice you not to tow that path. Since certification is free at the embassy, there's no disadvantage going later to certify again. Just take necessary permission from your office.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
louie3:

I used the uni-assist address.
Addressing to each school is not an option. They said I will have to pay for each document.

Uni-assist e.V
11507 Berlin
Germany

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by louie3(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Deustchemann:

Uni-assist e.V
11507 Berlin
Germany
Yup!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Deustchemann:

I don't know about seal. But getting it stamped costs #200 per page. If it's front and back, that's#400 (this applies for waec certificate mostly).

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ndkings1:

Are you kidding me!

The only thing I can tell you is

DON'T TRY IT

Hello, Could you explain why I shouldnt try that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Deustchemann:

Bro, I'd advice you not to tow that path. Since certification is free at the embassy, there's no disadvantage going later to certify again. Just take necessary permission from your office.

Ok, clear.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Seamareggae(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Aque:

What are you submitting it for sir?
For a tourist visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Seamareggae:

For a tourist visa
No Idea oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Eldeee:

use Google Chrome, it has a translator already. so you just click to translate the entire page to English.

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obianorafael: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Abeg oo we get B.Sc applicants here na .... all I see here is 70% of M.sc

please we need help with Bsc

I want to study in Deutschland but I can't afford to pay for IELTS or TOEFL at the moment cause I didn't get to know about Germany early, so I have exhausted all the money I have applying to schools in Canada.

1.please I need to get a cheap conditional AM to study in Germany cause I'd like to learn German or
2. Get a school that doesn't require IELTS or TOEFL ( i know this is going to be difficult but not impossible )

I am looking computer science ( any related course) or Business related course Bsc

Please, my people, help me !!!!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AKUPSME: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
WeirdinT:
Interview date: Feb 18
Approval mail: March 13
School: Rhein-waal university of applied sciences
Course: M.sc Biological resources
Funded before interview.
Thanks for your help guys. Learnt a lot reading this thread.
Please I need link to a cheap travel insurance for up to 3 months
Congratulations, go to Deutschland and excel

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:30am On Mar 14, 2019
obianorafael:
Abeg oo we get B.Sc applicants here na .... all I see here is 70% of M.sc

please we need help with Bsc

I want to study in Deutschland but I can't afford to pay for IELTS or TOEFL at the moment cause I didn't get to know about Germany early, so I have exhausted all the money I have applying to schools in Canada.

1.please I need to get a cheap conditional AM to study in Germany cause I'd like to learn German or
2. Get a school that doesn't require IELTS or TOEFL ( i know this is going to be difficult but not impossible )

I am looking computer science ( any related course) or Business related course Bsc

Please, my people, help me !!!!
Thank you

Can you explain further what you mean @the bolded, so we can know how to further advice.

If you have already completed a Bachelors Degree, then get a proficiency letter from your school. Search DAAD well, you'll find schools that take it. I remember I found a BA program in International Business at TH-Nurnberg and a similar one at Hoschule Fulda. Check them out and see what they need.

But if you can scramble funds for IELTS, you'll have wider options.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Goztino:

Alright thanks for your answer but the thing now is that the application has closed and no document can be submitted now unless they request for it by email.

How did you later upload your own?
Best bet is to mail them to confirm if u can send it to them by mail.
Mine read "status : Ok " after uploading it.
All d checkbox are in green & none is yellow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2019
iPOD007:

Hello, Could you explain why I shouldnt try that?

Embassy certification is not like other types of certification where each page of your application documents is stamped, as you may have noticed, at the embassy, all the documents are stapled together and stamped as one. Removing of does documents, invalidates the certification.

That's what the German lady that does certification told last when I did mine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Ndkings1:

Embassy certification is not like other types of certification where each page of your application documents is stamped, as you may have noticed, at the embassy, all the documents are stapled together and stamped as one. Removing of does documents, invalidates the certification.

That's what the German lady that does certification told last when I did mine.
You're very right bro. All the documents are stapled together.
Besides if he removes the application form, a part of the stamp would be removed from the document set.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obianorafael: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Conditional Admission is a program offered by colleges and universities, admission to a degree program, to eligible international students, with a requirement that they must improve their German language skills by attending the university's German language program.

I have not completed a Bachelors Degree, I dropped out of NOUN.. so I am looking to start all over again

Deustchemann:

Can you explain further what you mean @the bolded, so we can know how to further advice.

If you have already completed a Bachelors Degree, then get a proficiency letter from your school. Search DAAD well, you'll find schools that take it. I remember I found a BA program in International Business at TH-Nurnberg and a similar one at Hoschule Fulda. Check them out and see what they need.

But if you can scramble funds for IELTS, you'll have wider options.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Yobaby:

Racism is everywhere but is how you deal with it and most times, you just get does weird stare and sometimes,might not want to seat near you int the train or remove their bags for you to seat. It does not worry me as i love Saxony. For jobs, some students are getting them but they really like you to communicate even with Basic German.

The towns and accommodation are cheap but for me,i am going to see if i can remain in Saxony and especially with the 2years permit they give. If renewing, you do not have to block money again. Since we are under Frieberg.....

I have met some Nigerians that relocated from the big cities to come to the East of Germany to settle and have jobs. But it depends on what an individual wants to achieve here in Germany.

My 50euro contribution.

Hi,
Please I sent you a PM. Would like to discuss more with you on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2019
obianorafael:
Conditional Admission is a program offered by colleges and universities, admission to a degree program, to eligible international students, with a requirement that they must improve their German language skills by attending the university's German language program.

I have not completed a Bachelors Degree, I dropped out of NOUN.. so I am looking to start all over again

Okay, are you referring to the studienkolleg program?

Cc:
Janettee
Dailydolar
Eldee
Dolpaz

Please help out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Janettee, I sent you a mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls people how do I get Axa Manser contacts for my insurance. And how long does it take to get their certificate? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.