Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595048 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeolamikaay: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Nice one here. Sorry to cut in, I hope there's no limitations for funds transfer from access Euro account and secondly which block account did you used? Because fintiba doesn't accept transfer from Nigeria. Thanks boss
Tamax:
Thanks bro, I am grateful. Payment into my Acc in Naira or what means do you use to pay into the euro Acc before u transfer to you block account? Thanks once again.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Thank you Sir/Ma. The explanation is well understood by me. I am grateful.

NijaDueprocess:
. Stay away from cbn form A. Nigeria banks are scammers. They promise you cbn exchange rate for form A and use a rate higher than black market at the end. You can use any other means but not form A. The truth is that banks use your form A to source for funds from cbn at cbn exchange rate then sell it to you at a rate higher than aboki rate and still charge you bank charges.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by evergreen9: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Thanks@Evergreen9. This ur name 'Evergreen ' sweet oo.

lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2019
I think you should quote @Obinnafrancis

Adeolamikaay:
Nice one here. Sorry to cut in, I hope there's no limitations for funds transfer from access Euro account and secondly which block account did you used? Because fintiba doesn't accept transfer from Nigeria. Thanks boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bekky289: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2019
i just got admission to FU Berlin, please if their are other's too here that got admission, kindly PM me so we can link up on the next steps. This would be greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Please can someone look into this for me. Thanks

Legacy666:
Good morning all, please can i use my admission letter from a private university in Germany for interview and visa then after a semester with the private university I apply to a public university? Is it possible please, I don't have the money to complete the master course. Since admission is not forthcoming in the public university I applied to.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Any msc management course one can apply to right now please help a brother. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
danielnwatu:

When did you booked Appointment?
i applied on the 16th of June and on the 18th of June I got August 15th, 7am.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
Thanks boss. I fully understand now. Thou I will PM you if need arise. I'm grateful

Obinnafrancis:

No not in Naira. U have to source your Euros from Aboki people . No Nigerian bank get time to give u euros these days. See what I did. Have the exact amount in ur naira account with Access bank. Then take aboki people to the bank and do the business there for your own security and also to avoid being given counterfeit. Euros get counterfeit ooo. Be very careful. Fill ur transfer form and put aboki account number and aboki will give the bank the exact money in euros. The business is done and everyone will be happy. I hope u understand. If ur still confused, then pm me make I give ur number and explain it well to u.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
So admission letter shouldn't be stapled?

Obinnafrancis:

Thank you Aque. I only stapled my Motivation letters. Every other documents I held them with 'office pin holders' at the back of their originals. I hope u understand now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cashmanbreeze: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Legacy666:
Good morning all, please can i use my admission letter from a private university in Germany for interview and visa then after a semester with the private university I apply to a public university? Is it possible please, I don't have the money to complete the master course. Since admission is not forthcoming in the public university I applied to.
Thank you

I am kind of in the same category. Having graduated 12 years ago and applying for Masters in a field way off my first degree, I didn't have a lot of options to choose from.
I think it's possible though would be difficult but I am willing to take my chances.
Please gurus help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeolamikaay: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
More success and more blessings beyond imagination...
Obinnafrancis:
MY TRANSCRIPT:

So I had my interview today July 1, 2019. Got to the embassy by 5:29am met one person but he was for Short term visa. So I was number one on the queue for Student visa. Paulinus then started calling....I attached all my photocopies at the back of the originals to make them easy to access....thanks to Nairaland and my brother that told me about this arrangement (NB: Don't staple them pls, use office pin holders to hold them). So I didn't have any wahala at all with oga paulinus.
Oga paulinus first checked in the short term visa people. They were 5 in number.
I was now told to go in for the interview. But before I went in for my interview , we were around 8 Students on the queue. Fast forward to me and Vo;

Me: Good morning
Vo: what are u here for?
Me: Student visa
Vo: Let me have all your documents
Me: Alright ma. Everything?
Vo: Yes
Me: (I gave her all apart from photo passports)
Vo: Can I have your passport?
Me : It's there with the documents (pointing to my International passport on her table)
Vo: No, I mean photo passport
Me: oh...I gave her 4, she returned back 2 apart from the one stapled on the form.
Vo: you are going for bachelors degree?
Me: yes ma
Vo: Have u not had your bachelors before?
Me: I have
Vo: Y another bachelor?
Me: I chose to do my second bachelor because of change in my career path. I currently own a startup business and this degree will increase my specialization in the chosen career and help me become an expert in the field. Again it will help me to run my company more confidently and professionally.
Vo: ok
Vo: Your email is.........(printed 2papers and gave me; confirm your data and sign)
Me: yes they are all correct ( then I signed on both)
Vo: put your 4fingers, right hand first and then your left hand
Mesad placed as requested)
Vo: Can i have your visa fee?
Me: (I gave her, she then counted and gave me a receipt of payment)
Vo: Alright. Lets start the interview now.
Me: ( for my mind nawaa oo...so interview never even started before!) Ok ma
Vo: oh you have funded?
Me: yes ma
Vo: which school are you going to?
Me: Trier University of Applied Sciences, Umwelt-campus Birkenfeld (NB: I was slow because she was typing what I was answering)
Vo: Umwelt-campus?
Me: yes ma.... that's Environmental campus in English
Vo: Course?
Me: Sustainable Business and Technology (bsc)
Vo: Why this course?
Me: this course will help me to build my business management and technological skills to enable me run my startup confidently, effectively and professionally.
Vo: Is the course in English?
Me: Yes it's taught completely in English
Vo: Do u speak German?
Me: No I don't.
Vo: What do u do?
Me: I own a startup business (I called the name and said I have my website and I have got it registered)
Vo: what is the company all about?
Me: it's an on-demand home services technology startup that connects individuals, homeowners and companies to their professional skilled workers.
Vo: Have u been to Germany before?
Me: No ma
Vo: Do u know anyone in Germany?
Vo: Have u applied for German visa before?
Vo: Have u applied for visa at all before?
Me: yes ma(Poland). Some years back.
Vo: ok
Vo: why Germany?
Me: Higher education in Germany is among the best in the world(Then light went off, she said I should pause. After like 30seconds, light returned and she said ok continue). Universities in Germany are tuition free which is extended to us the international students. Also Germany is among the safest country to study for international students and I will also have the opportunity to learn a second language which is German and interact with other International Students.
Vo: Why not Nigeria?
Me: This kind of course that combines Business and Technology isn't obtainable in Nigeria. Secondly, we do more of theoritical learning than practical training so it won't help me to expertise in this field.
Vo: why not Uk, Canada or USA?
Me: Their tuition fees are very expensive. I can't afford it.
Vo: what do u know about Germany?
Me: Germany is located in central and Western Europe and it's capital is in Berlin. Germany is boarded by 9countries. Coming from North u have Denmark, down in the south u have Austria and Swiss, to the East u have Poland and Czech , from the West u have Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands, if you go down a bit at the south-west u have France (She was nodding her head; mind you I was using this North,south, East, west something to kill time small...lolz but all were very correct and I was saying them slowly). The German president is Frank Walter- Steinmeier and he is the head of state charged with representative responsibilities and power. The chancellor is Angela Dorothea Merkel, the head of government, charged with responsibility of discharging her executive duties through her cabinet. Coming down to the legislative; u have bundesrat headed by Daniel Gunther as the president and Bundestag u have Wolfgang Schauble as the president that oversees the daily session of the house. The reunification of Germany was on October 3 1990(she kept nodding her head). Berlin has the largest train station and Frankfurt has the 4th busiest airport in Europe(at this point my head couldn't remember anything. she said continue. I then said German chancellor office in Berlin is known locally as "Washing machine". Vo said what ? I repeated it but this time in a very low tone. She said don't say what you are not sure of. I come say sorry ma with small smiles and then I scratched my head). Immediately football entered my head and I began to flow once more... Germany have won world cup 4times...1954, 1974, 1990 and 2014. They have also hosted it twice..1974 and 2006. The Euro.....she then said it's ok.
Vo: So what's next after your studies?
Me: I will proceed for my master degree to be grounded in business and Technology. After which I will come back to Nigeria to re-establish my company professionally.
Vo: Alright that will be all .
Me: Thank you ma(I wanted to leave then I returned back, please ma can I ask a question)?
Vo: yes you are free.
Me: please I don't know my fate regarding this interview because am thinking of getting enrolled for German class .
Vo: for me u performed well in your interview but the decision is not only mine but anyway u can go ahead and enroll.
Me: Thank you very much ma.

Security people come dey tap me for small choppings as I dey leave, finally I dropped small tin for them. They tried for me anyway.
NB: I came out from the interview room around 7:45am. When I came out, the Students that were outside should be around 30. Though some might be for Certification. By my own calculation, I spent around 30 to 35mins with the Vo and I was interviewed by the lady in Room 2( Her style of hair be like dreadlock). To be sincere, she was very nice and friendly.
*On a lighter note...I no sleep last night...went to bed by 11:45pm and I set alarm for 3am on my 2phones(imagine). U know all these witch people fit remember person on a day like dis. Anyway they no see me shaa. Na so Lagos people dey suffer rain? It dealt with me shaa. Lagos una good morning! Make I do leave una.
Una welldone oo. Na so my interview waka take go.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeolamikaay: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Paper clip can be use instead... It's easily detachable than you using staple pin instead.
From what have deduce: one is expected to use paper clip so u can easily access the paper singly than being attach with stapled pins. Olorun a sanu wa!!!
Magma012:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Fintiba accepts transfer from Nigeria
I used fintiba and funded from sterling bank
Adeolamikaay:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Magma012:

U can bro. I just explained what I did. It depends on u. The most important thing is for u to be able to locate it as oga paulinus dey call. I chose office pin. I didn't staple.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Adeolamikaay:
More success and more blessings beyond imagination...

Wow.......oga mi thank u so much. Once again, thanks@Adeola
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Thank you Aque. I only stapled my Motivation letters. Every other documents I held them with 'office pin holders' at the back of their originals. I hope u understand now.

Thanks for your response bro. But what about your visa application forms? Admission letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeolamikaay: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Oh thanks Bro. For clarifying the wrong thought. There's this Central Bank policy on fund transfer. Hope it didn't affect your transfer as a bulk using Sterling bank...?
Fabcol:
Fintiba accepts transfer from Nigeria
I used fintiba and funded from sterling bank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mudi4u: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Congrats @obinnafrancis for a very insightful interview. Success is your Name

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tghurl(f): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Hi, Please can we chat privately... I lost my passport and any assistance in getting a new one as soon as possible will be highly appreciated

NathyBongos:
its quiet unfortunate your passport is taking a decade to fallout..I took my friend to A cousin in Abuja and he got his missing International passport replaced in just 4days sometime in September even as they were complaining no Paper for Passport

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MicroMo: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Please is there any one that has successfully done interview in abuja? Or they usually turn everyone back?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kratos14: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

@Kratos14....I have replied ur pm. Check your mail.

Have replied you too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2019
Baabu320:
If you are sending doc to any of these school please indicate

FAU enlargen

Dusiburg essen

Flensburg

please indicate and lets share the cost
sending to FAU .. DM me please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bekky289: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Bekky289:
i just got admission to FU Berlin, please if their are other's too here that got admission, kindly PM me so we can link up on the next steps. This would be greatly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Please who else got their prepaid envelop from dhl in ph. The price I’m hearing is not funny. About 8k something

2. On the application form, what do I fill on the intended place to stay in Germany, since I haven’t secured accommodation yet.

3. What is means of subsistence? Blocked account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allinall: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2019
is there no where to write B1 exam here in Nigeria apart from Goethe?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2019
No. Goethe Institute is the only official body that conducts the Zertifikat exams here in Nigeria.
allinall:
is there no where to write B1 exam here in Nigeria apart from Goethe?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2019
courier envelope from PH shouldn't be more than 5k. Anything above that, it's someone trying to cheat. Check other DHL offices or FedEx.
means of substenance is BA or SL or scholarship. Please go with one for your interview. For BA, you don't have to fund before the interview but you should fund as soon as possible to prevent delays in visa

MissNK:
Please who else got their prepaid envelop from dhl in ph. The price I’m hearing is not funny. About 8k something

2. On the application form, what do I fill on the intended place to stay in Germany, since I haven’t secured accommodation yet.

3. What is means of subsistence? Blocked account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by davisoncrusoe: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2019
Good Morning Great People;

Official Admission Letter(uni-bremen) just dropped this morning. Thank God and also Thank you all for giving me useful advice. I pray for those expecting Admission Letters, you will receive ur ALs in Jesus name.

I immediately registered for a Visa appointment (Cat A). Can I also book an appointment for certifying my documents at the consulate? I'm asking because the rule is one appointment per person. Thanks as I await your usual response.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adejare011: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Congrats bro.....I tap into this
Westahorf10:
AL alert!!!

University of Passau.. Development studies. God is good
First AL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Raheembisi: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Is anyone going to FSU jena this winter? Please PM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.