Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595247 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
MicroMo:
we wey dey go berlin, na die we dey be that. I heard berlin is expensive

Same here, I'm going to Berlin.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
EkeneMiriam:
Hey, I got AL from the 2 schools. Any luck at your end yet?

Not yet o. What course did you apply for in HWR?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good afternoon everyone
Just wanted to find out if the application form should be handwritten or typed and print out.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hi,

Which application form are you referring to?

Cheers...

Ritazcorea:
Good afternoon everyone
Just wanted to find out if the application form should be handwritten or typed and print out.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ritazcorea:
Good afternoon everyone
Thank you.

Typed since it’s PDF
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PeSt007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
When did you apply??

I applied on the 25th of May and till now, my status reads formal check

davisoncrusoe:
Good Morning Great People;

Official Admission Letter(uni-bremen) just dropped this morning. Thank God and also Thank you all for giving me useful advice. I pray for those expecting Admission Letters, you will receive ur ALs in Jesus name.

I immediately registered for a Visa appointment (Cat A). Can I also book an appointment for certifying my documents at the consulate? I'm asking because the rule is one appointment per person. Thanks as I await your usual response.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Slip:
Hi,

Which application form are you referring to?

Cheers...

the visa application form
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cnwag: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
WAEC transcript and degree certificate..

Jola17:

Please what documents did you certify before sending?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
On this day I write my visa transcript....

So I got my appointment date a week and few days before the date proper... Menh I haven't gotten anything on the visa checklist, had to start hustling for the documents on the checklist please make sure you get everything on the checklist applicable to your student visa... Mr P sent a girl back because of no Visa fee 30500 and a guy back because of courier envelope make sure you get everything on your comfort zone (embassy prices of those things are very high unless you have money).

The night before today (my interview day) I couldn't sleep woke up like 5 times (12, 12:30, 1, 3am) didnt want to sleep again before my village pipo will use me and shine,,,, 30mins letter omo see heavy rain... I just knelt down and prayed after prayer I started reading my visa interview Q&A... 4:30 already dressed up and rain was still falling,,,, sharply ordered for taxify this village men won't see me lol..

Got to the embassy around 5:10 met a girl and a guy, Mr P never show.. We waited till 6:20 ,then the security men came to stamp our appointment letters and told us to wait for Mr P, shortly Mr P came and ushered short term visa people in first then after student visa which I entered and sat.

Fast forward to document arrangement

Please and please follow Mr P' instructions and you would be fine... After you have already made sure you have all the requirements on that checklist o!!!!!!!

The mode of my own arrangement was
Int Passport original (the appointment letter will be folded inside the int passport) and two photocopies... Visa application form (2copies)
Declaration page (2copies)
Admission letter (original and 2copies )
Motivation letter (hand written) original and two copies
Means of sustainability (BA/Sl/schlorship) original and 2copies
Primary degree
Ssce
Bsc
Transcript
Nysc
Cv
Letter of English proficiency
Two two photocopies each.....
Then a clear bag folder ( this will be given back to you by the VO)

FF to interview, I was interviewed by the lady with dredloks rm2 very friendly woman I swear, was thinking she was mean!..

After the biometric check and documents handing over she asked

Have you funded?
Why haven't you funded?
Why Germany ?
Why not the common wealth countries (Us Canada ET Al)
What is MA ( I was shocked at this question but got it sha) Masters of Art
Do you have any in Germany?
Yes
Who?
I have friends and relatives in Germany.
What are the friends doing?
They are schooling
VO: ok
What do you know about Germany?
Which state is your school located?
Your bsc thesis?
What do you intend to do after studies?

Any questions

Yes what if I don't fund and bring SL,

VO: IS fine so far it is been verified and is authentic
What time should I be expecting a reply if I use SL?
VO: just always check your mail we will notify you, then called me to re confirm my email I said is fine the she said OK.
Have a nice day
We parted smiling!!!!!

Thanks to Eldee,,,,, baba you get mouth abeg!
Dailydollar.... Thanks for your support from day one!!!!

It will end in praise! AMEN

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allbestkaima(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
how did you apply for interview date
Deustchemann:
Testimony space booked. cheesy
#WinterIsHere

Modified

Testimony 1 (page 317)
I received my first Admission Letter today Tuesday, May 21, 2019. 2:03pm

BEng Electronic Engineering @University of Applied Sciences, Hamm-Lippstadt

Testimony 2 (page 360)
I received my second admission letter today Tuesday, May 28, 2019. 1:03pm

MSc Environmental Toxicology @University of Duisburg-Essen

Testimony 3 (page 375)

Appointment date (AD) just landed today, Friday 31st May, 2019.

I booked on Tuesday 28th May, 2019.
I filled September 2, 2019 as start of studies
I was assigned to Wednesday, July 17, 2019.

Category A for Masters students

Testimony 4 (page 520)
I received my third admission letter today: Thursday, June 27, 2019 at about 5:48am
MSc Medical Photonics at Frederich Schiller University, Jena

Testimony 5 (page 546)
I received my fourth Admission letter today: Monday, July 1, 2019 at about 9:24am
MSc Experimental and Clinical Neuroscience at University of Regensburg

Testimony 6 (Page 555)
I received my fifth Admission letter today: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at about 1:51pm
MSc Biochemistry at Frederich Schiller University, Jena

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Paulzy84: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
pls can someone help me with the Germany embassy link so that i can book an appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allbestkaima(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Magma012:

So I got my appointment date a week and few days before the date proper... Menh I haven't gotten anything on the visa checklist, had to start hustling for the documents on the checklist please make sure you get everything on the checklist applicable to your student visa... Mr P sent a girl back because of no Visa fee 30500 and a guy back because of courier envelope make sure you get everything on your comfort zone (embassy prices of those things are very high unless you have money).

The night before today (my interview day) I couldn't sleep woke up like 5 times (12, 12:30, 1, 3am) didnt want to sleep again before my village pipo will use me and shine,,,, 30mins letter omo see heavy rain... I just knelt down and prayed after prayer I started reading my visa interview Q&A... 4:30 already dressed up and rain was still falling,,,, sharply ordered for taxify this village men won't see me lol..

Got to the embassy around 5:10 met a girl and a guy, Mr P never show.. We waited till 6:20 ,then the security men came to stamp our appointment letters and told us to wait for Mr P, shortly Mr P came and ushered short term visa people in first then after student visa which I entered and sat.

Please and please follow Mr P' instructions and you would be fine... After you have already made sure you have all the requirements on that checklist o!!!!!!!

Int Passport original (the appointment letter will be folded inside the int passport) and two photocopies... Visa application form (2copies)
Primary degree
Ssce
Bsc
Transcript
Nysc
Cv

FF to interview, I was interviewed by the lady with dredloks rm2 very friendly woman I swear, was thinking she was mean!..

Have you funded?
Why haven't you funded?
Why Germany ?
Yes
Who?
They are schooling
Your bsc thesis?

Any questions

VO: just always check your mail we will notify you, then called me to re confirm my email I said is fine the she said OK.
Have a nice day
We parted smiling!!!!!

congrats bro!
i'm having problem getting visa appoinment date. please how do i get it?
is there a form to till or letter. please i need your help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Magma012:

Primary degree
Ssce
Bsc
Transcript
Nysc
Cv

Have you funded?
Why haven't you funded?
Why Germany ?
Yes
Who?
They are schooling
Your bsc thesis?

Any questions

Have a nice day
We parted smiling!!!!!

AM fall on you soon, man... That part when you asked the VO If it possible you can provide SL instead of BA.. If I may ask, you filled BA on your visa application form, right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pompido: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
HighPriest0:

@Pompido ,i have PMed u severally and you no gree reply.

It's well

I have checked everywhere ooo but can't find the PM ooo (inbox, spam and thrash).

I would typically reply a PM with ''Shoot''.....last pm I got was from Cashmanbreeze and I replied with a shoot (no reply yet grin)

Maybe the shoot dey make people fear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
I booked since May o.
Using the site didn't fill any form

allbestkaima:

congrats bro!
i'm having problem getting visa appoinment date. please how do i get it?
is there a form to till or letter. please i need your help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
It would be ideal if you can type it and give handwritten signature after correctly filled. We should wonder why the pdf visa application form is even editable. It is becos folks with blurry handwritten are considered for filling to avoid calling someone your phone number to ask 'Sir, we are calling to ask, what did u fill in as ur email address?' That O seems to be zero..... cheesy

So i will strongly advise to fill the visa application form by typing.

Cheers....

Ritazcorea:
the visa application form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princendubuisi6(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please obinnafrancis how can i contact you,i need your asistance

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephots10: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Farakay10:
Please those that applied to TUM...lets know ourselves o

We dey here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SpongeBobSP: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Magma012:

So I got my appointment date a week and few days before the date proper... Menh I haven't gotten anything on the visa checklist, had to start hustling for the documents on the checklist please make sure you get .

Primary degree
Ssce
Bsc
Transcript
Nysc
Cv
Two two photocopie

congratulations in advance.
good news awaits you!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hi,

You can also get it from google search with this search parameter "nigeria germany embassy link". It will be the first site or link google will bring out. However, you can find the link below.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa

Cheers....

Paulzy84:
pls can someone help me with the Germany embassy link so that i can book an appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Princendubuisi6:
Please obinnafrancis how can i contact you,i need your asistance

@Princendubuisi16........check your mail. I have sent u a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
What was the exchange rate bro? Thanks

vivianobas:
Someone just helped me fund. He is a student too and Nigerian!

I met him on this forum.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princendubuisi6(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Am not able to reply your e-mail because its private

@Princendubuisi16........check your mail. I have sent u a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
EkeneMiriam:
AL Alert....(2nd July)
HWR Berlin
Hs Kaiserslautern

I can't thank God enough, hopefully the remaining 2 will be positive mails so I can select. Keep believing!

God finally did it. Congrats sis

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Magma012 post

Have you funded?
Why haven't you funded?
Why Germany ?
[/quote]

Congrats Magma012. May AM fall on you soon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
When is your enrollment start date and deadline? Why do you pick September 3rd?

decide:

applied on 24th June

put 3rd September as my start date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Princendubuisi6 post=79939034][/quote]

Drop ur email here then let me get in touch with u @Princendubuisi16
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
PH folks, I got my prepaid envelope for N4,050 at FedEx on stadium road. Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by djlaqua91(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Magma012:

Primary degree
Ssce
Bsc
Transcript
Nysc
Cv

Have you funded?
Why haven't you funded?
Why Germany ?
Yes
Who?
They are schooling
Your bsc thesis?

Any questions

Have a nice day
We parted smiling!!!!!

Congratulations. In the case where I wrote TOEFL & we don't get hard copy certificates, will carrying 2 printed copies suffice?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by IceColdVeins(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
I have decided to adjourn my German student visa application till 2020....I currently work in a Nigerian bank and I'm just trying to save some money while I focus more on acquiring adequate German language and IT skills to validate smooth running of my visa processing and strenghten my likeliness to get a lucrative job over there next year. I hope my strategy brings me joy in the end..God willing.
#VISION2020

16 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
MissNK:
PH folks, I got my prepaid envelope for N4,050 at FedEx on stadium road. Thanks.

Told you so grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.