Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596902 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Youngmoniii:
My people who else got 13 Aug as AD?, I just learnt is eid El kabir holiday which is recognize world wide
I'm thinking of mailing them to confirm if the date is valid
If it was the embassy that sent you the date... don’t worry yourself, I once got may 29 and I was worried but I went anyways, it was for certification (people came for interview that day too) and when I applied for visa interview I got June 12 (I later canceled it because I didn’t get admission before June5) my first admission came on June 11. All I’m saying is they know their own public holiday, if it’s not a federal holiday in german they will work
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
mightyokwy:
My people abeg i need advice. I booked Ategory B since last month only to lost patience last week. I canceled and rebooked A on monday but people are telling me that i will be bounce back at Embassy for wrong category. I graduated with 2.1 and going for bsc. Right now I'm considering going back to B.

Don’t cancel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Please has anyone gotten AL from CAU Kiel?
Seems they are really slow.
I know few people that have admission from there and I also do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fogbu: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
We are in same boat, however after reading the info in the previous pages, I took the advise of BSc holders that successful had their interview with Category A going for another Bachelor, I cancelled and booked A over a week now. Meanwhile, AD has become scare and till now I have not gotten a date. My little contribution is that you should read the previous pages and inform yourself of the decision to make. Remember this is journey of life and it has RISK taking as it's integral element. Booking Category A should be worth it. Hoping that embassy will open the flood gate of AD by Monday. Note; this is my prayer point. Danke.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Osumare2013: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Good evening everyone. Please I'd like to know which type of Visa I need to apply for a short 3 months course in Germany. And the requirements for such visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oluebi:
Please Good people,how do i get my transcript from my school.i checked on the website and deduced that they can only send to professional and academic bodies.Do i have to keep applying for transcript directly to as many schools that i apply to.Please ho do i get a personal copy that i can make pbotocopies of and get them certified to enable me start applying.Please help a humble sister.

Kindly attend to my question.Thanks.
in my own time i told them that my sponsor want to see my transcript before they will sign the funds for my education, so i gave them the company email address and i pay for scan copy they scan it and send to the company's email and the person in charge forward it to me, so from mt email i printed it and take it to a notary to certify it for me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Highbeeyajibola:

It's not easy ooo, combining work and study together. There's only few hours for flexing.
guy how far chat me quick joor
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
mightyokwy:
My people abeg i need advice. I booked Ategory B since last month only to lost patience last week. I canceled and rebooked A on monday but people are telling me that i will be bounce back at Embassy for wrong category. I graduated with 2.1 and going for bsc. Right now I'm considering going back to B.
go with your A you are ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
mightyokwy:
You are one of the many people that don't read the thread. We have discussed this issue more than necessary yet you are still asking. Read up the thread, it's for your own good. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
mightyokwy:

Category A is where you belong.
In fact you most qualified

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bamstar007:

If it was the embassy that sent you the date... don’t worry yourself, I once got may 29 and I was worried but I went anyways, it was for certification (people came for interview that day too) and when I applied for visa interview I got June 12 (I later canceled it because I didn’t get admission before June5) my first admission came on June 11. All I’m saying is they know their own public holiday, if it’s not a federal holiday in german they will work

Do have a new date now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Omoawoke:

Applied first week of June, got admission this week
Nice.. Applied on 4th June too... Sorry wen b ur course deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ashleyzosh(f): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
computaholicGoc:

University of Bonn is another great Uni. I wouldn’t reject an offer from them to be honest. I don’t know about the course, never heard of it. Like I said in my previous quotes. Bonn is a great city with UN Campus and prestigious DHL hqtrs. I can connect u to some people in the city.

Schönes Wochenende!
Thank you so much, i would appreciate if u connect me to someone in the city...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SpongeBobSP: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
computaholicGoc:

I don't think any Nigerian school does because its another medium for generating revenue for the school unlike here. For enrolment in person i don't think you need the original transcript. it was never a requirement during my enrolment in person. this enrolment we re talking about lasts less than 5minutes. you will be impressed the way your intl office will just handle things meticulously!

Just have other certs/docs in original and worry less about original transcript!

Happy Saturday!

okay thanks bro, appreciate the feedback.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SpongeBobSP: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Saysay01:
Hi, i also finished from that school. Send your transcript to an official body(your office) or your parent office. It is good to have original transcript.

nice to see a fellow alumni..
thanks for the reply,
I'll be applying in September, but I just want to be sure what and what I need.
have to go to school to get the EPL anyway, so I'll sort the transcripts if the need arises.
have you already gotten your AL?
or you are like me waiting for the summer application ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bigpapa080: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cashmanbreeze:

Yes I did
MBA International Business Consulting

what about you?
I have admission for msc enterprise and IT security
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
epurepu:

Please I need schools I can apply to, for January/February 2020

Course: Biochemistry
Program: Masters

I have applied to University of Cologne, need 9 more cool

University of Heidelberg

University of Bremen

FU Berlin

LMU Munich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mightyokwy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Banky933:

You are one of the many people that don't read the thread. We have discussed this issue more than necessary yet you are still asking. Read up the thread, it's for your own good. Mtchew
Bros no be fight na. This energy you used to write all this grammar would have been saved if you had write Yes or no. Thanks though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SpongeBobSP: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
iPOD007:

Hello,

I am not 100% certain everyone here needs the original for enrollment. I dont speak for everyone.

Some schools ask you to come with the originals for enrollment, some schools ask you to send certified copies.

Some schools don't ever ask again since you have certified and sent during application.

So, different strokes for each school.

However, I STRONGLY advise you process all your documents while you are still in Nigeria, we all know how stressful it is to get documents years later especially when you wont be personally available to do the running around.

yeah, thanks for the insight,
appreciate it.
and I see what you mean about doing everything now, could potentially save a lot of money and stress in the future.
I'll see how things play out during admission though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bamstar007:

Please How much was the extra charge with first bank
60 euros thereabout but after the transfer 50 euros subtracted.from d block account. Said it is intermediary bank charges.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

60 euros thereabout but after the transfer 50 euros subtracted.from d block account. Said it is intermediary bank charges.
So like 110 in total right... thanks I got your pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
HighPriest0:

Do have a new date now
Yes sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bamstar007:

So like 110 in total right... thanks I got your pm

yeah. 60 would be deducted from d dom account 50 from d BA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Want to use this opportunity to wish everyone that is waiting for interview date SUCCESS, early date fall on you all... And also those waiting for AM like me lol, SL, BA et al.... It shall fall on us all. Amen

Peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Youngmoniii(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

Does that mean we'll fund the dorm with 8,829 plus 110 = 8939?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Magma012:
Want to use this opportunity to wish everyone that is waiting for interview date SUCCESS, early date fall on you all... And also those waiting for AM like me lol, SL, BA et al.... It shall fall on us all. Amen

Peace.

Amen, I need this AM seriously, have tried for it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Youngmoniii:

Does that mean we'll fund the dorm with 8,829 plus 110 = 8939?

I think First bank do not allow zero balance even for their dorm account, do confirm with them. Definitely u should pay in additional euros like 9000 in all and after the transfer process, if u wish, u can withdraw ur balance that's if you are dealing with Zenith or GT bank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chriswazo:

I think First bank do not allow zero balance even for their dorm account, do confirm with them. Definitely u should pay in additional euros like 9000 in all and after the transfer process, if u wish, u can withdraw ur balance that's if you are dealing with Zenith or GT bank
I think first bank allow it... I know someone with 5$ in his dollar account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chriswazo:

Yeah right. it’s good to put like 9k and when the transaction has been done, you can withdraw the balance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

I wanted to thank you in d morning but forgot, honestly I love the way u give information, so detailed and selfless.
Thank you, God bless.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

Thank you boss. I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bamstar007:

I think first bank allow it... I know someone with 5$ in his dollar account

Ok bro, is just that my 1k for Naira saving account still de vex me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.