Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595548 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mightyokwy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Barth88:

U applied to Rhein waal for int taxation with your IELTS right? i got turned down as they refused to accept a PTE result
I use IELTS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
4realisreal:
Thanks, I have checked my spam nothing of such. The funniest thing is dat I am expected to confirm and pay for the accommodation that was allocated to me latest 15th July when I have not seen AL. No response from the sch after several mails to them
I believe the application was made online follow by posting of dox, check your portal. Ur AL might be laying helplessly on the portal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AgentONE(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ojabostine505:
I applied under cat A for masters of art global political economy and development at university of kassel and I was a date slated August after applying for one week 3 days. Just be patient it will end in praise. Though I was given Abuja

Bro are u living in Lagos and yet was given Abuja as the location for your visa interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
dailydolar:
at first some Cat B guys started using August and like 3i know got July and recently guys are now using Nov especially the A people and am sure some of them have gotten date and it was discussed here wonder why people didn't try it I told someone about it and he sis he got September 25 as at today so try your luck .

By now if am in your shoe I will be looking for extention and way to enroll in my school by proxy or online so that I can do my interview anytime that's what a friend did last winter and he did interview Oct/ Nov and left naija around December so lets try and solve the problem by ourself
We go dey ok Las Las wish we all the best

Please I sent you a pm kindly reply.
Best regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Richmondoau(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Egbami ke, where did you have to fill address when booking? abi have been booking wrongly. any link to that
Adejare011:
But Bro dont you think the fact all my details is showing that am based in Lagos will be an issue for me? and the fact that i used my lagos address in filling my initial booking dont u think it will be an issue? pls advise me bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saysay01: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hi Obinna Francis. How much was the total processing fee access charged.
Obinnafrancis:

@Tamax......I Used Access bank. It's simple and straight. Open a domiciliary account with the bank(Euro account). Pay into the account then make ur transfer to ur account in Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pegzzyg(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Well, first course makes sense, my in-law read same and He is doing fine upon graduation. I have no information about the second school. Though I learnt study is online for that same course and school BAI which is good cause it affords you time to work also. Best of luck in any you opt for
mightyokwy:

Fachhochuschule Sudwestfalen University of Applied Science. Business Administration and Informatics.
I also have AL from Rhein Waal-International Taxation and Law. Im still considering which of the school to take. Please do you good information about the two cities.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ritazcorea:
Good evening people
Just want to asked if certification of documents expires like can it be used at anytime.
Please can someone help with this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pegzzyg:
Well, first course makes sense, my in-law read same and He is doing fine upon graduation. I have no information about the second school. Though I learnt study is online for that same course and school BAI which is good cause it affords you time to work also. Best of luck in any you opt for

In addition to that, go for the first [Business Informatics], the course makes brain. for the later, the more you work the more you are taxed and less time you have for your studies. it's what you do after your studies that matters most. my 2cents tho.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
[quote author=Ritazcorea post=80135701][/quote]

for sure it can be reused. Its even a proactive approach to certify all ur docs (CTC from courts) against act of god ( unforeseen circumstances).

Good evening!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saintzykie: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Ojabostine505:
I got rejection letter since mid June from uni passua MA development Studies due to their Ect requirements but got admitted in university of kassel for global political economy and development.
Got admitted to the same course...pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
BestA2:
@Highbeeyajibola, or anyone currently studying at Tue chemitnz

I just received my admission letter today for Masters in web engineering.

My fear is about one's inability to get a job in eastern side of germany during studies.

With your experience so far what would you say about studies in chemitnz and also working while studying.

Thanks.

I will jump at the offer if that is the only offer I have at the moment. That being said there is always a way out in every circumstance. there are also summer jobs ( like Amazon) if selected you can make enough money to take care of urself during the semester plus other possible ways to survive.

cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
mightyokwy:
Please how is city of Soest. Is it good for student life. I got admitted there.

Not a big city but there is nothing to fear. Soest is surrounded by big cities like Dortmund. you can always find something to do if there is nothing available for u to do in ur city. its about 40 mins to Dortmund and ur semester tickets takes u round NRW. 40 mins is not much trust me.

Cheers!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
computaholicGoc:

I will jump at the offer if that is the only offer I have at the moment. That being said there is always a way out in every circumstance. there are also summer jobs ( like Amazon) if selected you can make enough money to take care of urself during the semester plus other possible ways to survive.

cheers!

Hello please help me, Engineering and management at Ingolstadt or Industrial engineering maintenance and operation at deggendorf? Can you say something about them and your most preferred? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Toby88: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good evening everyone, is it possible to book Category A with a 3rd class degree? Has anyone gone on an interview via category A with a 3rd class degree? Your feedback would be appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mightyokwy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
computaholicGoc:

Not a big city but there is nothing to fear. Soest is surrounded by big cities like Dortmund. you can always find something to do if there is nothing available for u to do in ur city. its about 40 mins to Dortmund and ur semester tickets takes u round NRW. 40 mins is not much trust me.

Cheers!
I thought Soest is in South Westphelia. I guess you were talking about Rhein Waal when you said NRW
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cheapy:
Please, Is there any age barrier for undergraduate courses in germany, like am close to 30.

No barrier but u need to write a good Motivational letter and adjust your cv to address what you have been doing in the previous years.

Best regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
mightyokwy:

I thought Soest is in South Westphelia. I guess you were talking about Rhein Waal when you said NRW

Soest is a City in NRW. A google search will confirm that

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Saysay01:
Hi Obinna Francis. How much was the total processing fee access charged.

Total processing fee charged was 77.15euros.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mightyokwy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
X36DD:

Wow have no idea. So where's Rhein Waal located.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
mightyokwy:

Wow have no idea. So where's Rhein Waal located.
Rhein Waal is a name of a university with campuses in Kleve and Kamp lintfort. Located in NRW.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sureboii: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
For everyone trying to get EURO for a blocked account. I got Euro today at 402 after I was initially told 405. (always negotiate and tell them you're buying a lot) . If you've been waiting for a drop, Now is the time before it goes back to 410.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
computaholicGoc:

for sure it can be reused. Its even a proactive approach to certify all ur docs (CTC from courts) against act of god ( unforeseen circumstances).

Good evening!
thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
X36DD:

Hello please help me, Engineering and management at Ingolstadt or Industrial engineering maintenance and operation at deggendorf? Can you say something about them and your most preferred? Thanks

To be Honest i don't know about the contents of these two courses! but i will choose Ingolstadt which is also in the south and promises better opportunities. Audi waits for you there!

BR!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
X36DD:

thanks for coming to my aid.

dankeschön !

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SpongeBobSP: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cheapy:
Please, Is there any age barrier for undergraduate courses in germany, like am close to 30.
no age barrier bro.
fire on!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
MissNK:

Congrats. I applied for business intelligence and international finance. Still waiting o. Baba God!!

You can start getting ready by soaking yourself in R and/or Python and other data analysis and mgt tools.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sureboii:
For everyone trying to get EURO for a blocked account. I got Euro today at 402 after I was initially told 405. (always negotiate and tell them you're buying a lot) . If you've been waiting for a drop, Now is the time before it goes back to 410.

You are so spot on! the Haves in Nigeria will soon start paying school fees for their wards abroad in coming months

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SpongeBobSP: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
computaholicGoc:

Cheers!

I like how you constantly come on here and drop nuggets.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MarkGud(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
computaholicGoc:

thanks for coming to my aid.

dankeschön !

Hello Chief, what do you think of Advanced Materials Analysis TU Freiberg. Kindly give your feedback. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nkemakolam555:
Please I need help .There is one name difference between my certificate and passport what do I do since I have interview with German embassy next week? should I get an affidavits?Will they accept it

Yes!

Good luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Barth88:

international mgt, same as u? i combined it with other docs
medical informatics. I didn't do the test o, no place to upload it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.