Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595551 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Good morning All. Elders in the house pls help me understand this:

1)Is it possible to defer admission from winter to winter has anybody done it before.

2)And concerning deferment from winter to summer is it usually automatic admission ( the school will send you the letter on time before the usual summer admission period ) Or you have to wait again for the summer admission to start rolling out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Paclarge(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Nawa ooo, so what is our fate on this AD matter now ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mikeycoleone: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2019
i just called them and the lady who responded very rudely, just said "ehen people have dates before you so we are fully booked is we are fully booked and ended the call
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Smartwoods: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Akwaekee:
Check these schools that need only online application with July 15th deadline
1. Uni of Saarland,
2. Hochschule Hof M.Sc Applied Research in Computer Science
3. Ruhr Universitat Bochum
4. Uni of Bonn M.Sc Computer science. They are tuition free.

Pls i need to contact you, can you help with your email address?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielnwatu(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
how much did you paid at the sappers lodge

DeutschMariano:
TRANSCRIPT ALERT!
So had my interview on the 10th (yesterday). Lodged at sappers Lodge inside bony cantonment, very nice, spacious and comfortable room. With a lounge by a mini beach too, somewhere to cool your head before your interview the next day grin
I had to set 2 alarms each on two of my phones, before my village people use me shine cheesy. By around 11pm, I remember say I no get WAEC scratch card.. Nsogbu! I quickly go online go buy am. I woke up by 4am, left the lodge by 5am, got to the embassy by 5:15. I went to print the scratch card I bought. Those guys for embassy use me shine. Collect 1k for my hand just to print on page document. Anyway, I see am as price wey I gats pay for my carelessness. Please triple check your documents to see if they're complete before the day of your interview o, unless you wan dash those guys money. I was the first at the embassy. Our appointment letters were stamped and signed on. Oga Paulinus came by few minutes past 6. I been no know say na him be the almighty oga Paulinus o.. Na the guy for my back tell me grin He started attending to us by 6:45. Attended to Schengen people first, before long term. He called the first 3 people, asked us to remove our documents and keep them on the chair. The 3rd was wasting time na so oga Paulinus change am for him o, tell my guy make e go for back of line. For my mind, this man na me and you today grin. He collected our passport, put the appointment letter inside, placed it on a desk, then took the 2 application forms and placed them side by side. Then he started calling other documents one after the other, 1 original and 2 photocopies. We were done within 5 minutes, na so oga Paulinus begin commend us o grin That we were the fastest since he started working there. For our 3 mind we dey feel like James bond cool Paulinus doesn't really have a problem, contrary to what I've been reading about him here, he's just too disciplined and expects your to be fast and smart. Do exactly what he asked you to do and do it fast enough and you won't have problems with him.
We were checked in and got to the visa section. I was interviewed by the fair lady in room 2. She was friendly.
She asked for my passport and application form.

VO: where and what are you going for?
Me: Hamburg University of Applied Sciences,
Bachelors in information engineering
VO: Bachelors? And you booked category A?
Me: I have a bachelors certificate.
VO: What did you study?
Me: Electronic and Computer Engineering
VO: it's not related to what you're going for now?
Me: It is
VO: So why are you going for it?
Me: answer
VO: Give me your application fee
VO: have to funded?
Me: yes I have.
VO: which bank?

She captured my finger prints, then asked me to pick up the phone.

VO: why this course?
VO: why Germany?
VO: why not US or UK?
VO: what do you know about Germany?

I use this one shine small grin I dey talk she just dey type dey nod her head.

VO: plans after your studies?
VO: that'll be all.

All in all, it went well. Just be yourself. As for oga Paulinus, forget everything you've heard about him here, just be on your best behaviour that day.

The wait for AM begins!

It'll all end in praise!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yelei(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2019
How authentic is dis?
holychic:
Hello,
Euro available for sale please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2019
AbayomiLaw:
See what I saw this morning.

Where did you see this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2019
It depends. Some schools allow you to defer, while some don't. Your best bet is to mail the course coordinator and ask about deferment. Also if the course is only offered in winter, you can only defer to the next winter if deferment is possible.

glopatra:

1)Is it possible to defer admission from winter to winter has anybody done it before.

2)And concerning deferment from winter to summer is it usually automatic admission ( the school will send you the letter on time before the usual summer admission period ) Or you have to wait again for the summer admission to start rolling out

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayobami16: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2019
I have been following this thread from part 5 up to this moment . I have never had a reason to post because I read ALL the pages. The answers for all questions are in this thread only if people can read . Well , why I’m writing right now is because I can see people panic about AD . I and my 2 other guys have tried booking with this method and we got date within 48 hours . Book between 1:10am to 1-15am . And preferably with a laptop .
Note : we all book this week (between Monday and Wednesday) and 2 of us got dates for July . The other that got September date used November as enrollment deadline .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2019
danielnwatu:
how much did you paid at the sappers lodge

Please bro I wanna ask, the part that interested me the most was when Oga paulinus took ur appointment letter and kept it inside ur passport, Did he check if the number on the passport correlates with that of the appointment letter? Cos like I have posted on this thread before that I mistakenly use my previous passport number on the same international passport to book for an appointment, and I'm not ready to cancel my appointment because of the limited no of dates. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sunfrost(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2019
AbayomiLaw:
See what I saw this morning.

Were you trying to book afresh or cancel to rebook
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sunfrost(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Amen man
Kumkumtins:

Bros nothing yet ohh.God will do it this week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Hh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2019
X36DD:

Hello please help me, Engineering and management at Ingolstadt or Industrial engineering maintenance and operation at deggendorf? Can you say something about them and your most preferred? Thanks

That Industrial Engineering, maintenance and operation will open more doors for you to the numerous industries in Germany even if you decide to leave Germany training in such area is sought after in Nigeria. Engineering and management is more inclined towards top professionals who want to specialized and beef up their managerial skills. If you are just trying to start a career go for that Industrial Engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2019
DeutschMariano:
Thanks guys!
Congrats Bro, speedy AM

Please bro I wanna ask, the part that interested me the most was when Oga paulinus took ur appointment letter and kept it inside ur passport, Did he check if the number on the passport correlates with that of the appointment letter? Cos like I have posted on this thread before that I mistakenly use my previous passport number on the same international passport to book for an appointment, and I'm not ready to cancel my appointment because of the limited no of dates. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Smartwoods: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Pls dear can you kindly mail me, i need a bit of assistance from you if you dont mind... asnwabufoh@gmail.com
Ayobami16:
I have been following this thread from part 5 up to this moment . I have never had a reason to post because I read ALL the pages. The answers for all questions are in this thread only if people can read . Well , why I’m writing right now is because I can see people panic about AD . I and my 2 other guys have tried booking with this method and we got date within 48 hours . Book between 1:10am to 1-15am . And preferably with a laptop .
Note : we all book this week (between Monday and Wednesday) and 2 of us got dates for July . The other that got September date used November as enrollment deadline .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2019
glopatra:

That Industrial Engineering, maintenance and operation will open more doors for you to the numerous industries in Germany even if you decide to leave Germany training in such area is sought after in Nigeria. Engineering and management is more inclined towards top professionals who want to specialized and beef up their managerial skills. If you are just trying to start a career go for that Industrial Engineering.

Sorry bro, d post was meant for deutshmariano
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2019
mightyokwy:

Fachhochuschule Sudwestfalen University of Applied Science. Business Administration and Informatics.
I also have AL from Rhein Waal-International Taxation and Law. Im still considering which of the school to take. Please do you good information about the two cities.
Please is that taxation and law a paid course? And is it msc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2019
glopatra:

1. Some schools allow, some don't.
2. Yes, some schools allow it , they will send u another admission letter for summer.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Baabu320:

not everything that count can be counted amd not everything that can be counted that count....some people pass through school but school didnt pass through them i wonder where they put their common sense...d fact dat u ar on a hot seat doesn't stop you from thinking out of the box...with the situation of your country economy have you ever try for once to send an open letter to Buhari or to the aso rock...please let us all apply wisdom we are all in this....
You are very stupid for quoting me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Kloenboi:
Good evening house please who is heading to schemalkalden (thuringia) I got an admitted to Mechatronics in the school

@ computaholicGoc how far with student Job in that area?

You mean M. Eng. Mechatronics and Robotics, I also applied. Pls when did you apply? And when did they send you admission letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2019
Eromose08:

It does not matter it’s your passport and the old number is written on the new passport.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2019
glopatra:

I am trying to start a career. Thanks very much. Insightful!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by milex07: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=campichristian post=80145592]Interview transcript...

So i had my interview today... i left my lodge around 5:14am and i got to the embassy 5:44am, waited for oga Paulinus to come and he started arranging our documents around 7am, i was initially the 3rd person in the line... as baba call me, e say make i give am my appointment letter and international passport (i give am), e say drop your documents on this chair, naso i carry my file jacket drop for chair(oga Paulinus said what are you doing? Please go to the back of the line)meanwhile i been don dey on better cruise last night, na hangover they do me like that, my turn still reach again...
E be like say nah you dey my front that time we him send go back. But the man no get stress.
I suspect it's the lady in room 3 that interviewed you as she was swift with her interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by milex07: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=DeutschMariano post=80149666] TRANSCRIPT ALERT!
So had my interview on the 10th (yesterday). Lodged at sappers Lodge inside bony cantonment, very nice, spacious and comfortable room. With a lounge by a mini beach too, somewhere to cool your head before your interview the next day
He be like say nah you wear white shirt with tie, so you sef dey flex as you setup like Jesus boy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Kloenboi:
Good evening house please who is heading to schemalkalden (thuringia) I got an admitted to Mechatronics in the school

@ computaholicGoc how far with student Job in that area?

When did you send them your document
I applied there too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Uzee24: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2019
HighPriest0:

What date did you now use?

I used oct 14th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AgentONE(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Ayobami16:

Please the persons who got July start dates, when did they book exactly and which start dates did they use.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2019
badmus306:
You are very stupid for quoting me.
oh really?!! I can see you are product of your words....shikena
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DayveedD: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2019
So which is the best idea, cancel and rebook with a further start of studies date , or just rebook without cancelling
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u

25 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Is there anyone that apply to any of the below school plz i want to ask you some questions.

University of Tubingen

TU Illneaum

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.