Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595743 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klexycole(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Chriswazo:
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u

Congratulations Chris. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
glopatra:
Good morning All. Elders in the house pls help me understand this:

1)Is it possible to defer admission from winter to winter has anybody done it before.

2)And concerning deferment from winter to summer is it usually automatic admission ( the school will send you the letter on time before the usual summer admission period ) Or you have to wait again for the summer admission to start rolling out
1. Depend on school
2. If they allow you to defer they might give you admission early that's what I have been noticing ooo .
Hope this helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
anthonanik:
Good evening FAMILY.
Another rejection from Kiel making it 3 rejections in a row.. Still have about 7 other applications including the one I applied through uni assist.

My question is, does any of you guys received the same rejection and later got admitted?

How do you cope with the rejections?

I am being optimistic here and I know that failure is part of the process which indicates that I am trying though.

Do you I need to apply for visa appointment before getting AL because I have been reading comments as regards to some applying for Visa without AL, I want to be proactive and also I don't want to over step either.

I need a candid advice on what to do please..

Thanks gurus in the house for una effort so far.
Rejection is part of this Waka.. It get no shame, can come at any time, be it before AL or after AL. Just got my 3rd rejection today from Schmalkalden with no AL yet. All Na restricted admission sha... I Dey wait other AL surely. So anytime you see rejection mail, just smile and say I no even want una inthe first place(0 even if Na ur most preferred city. Na best Way to reject people wey reject u b dat. Basic.. AL coming, chillax

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2019
X36DD:

It does not matter it’s your passport and the old number is written on the new passport.

Thanks for the upliftment, I was really down and worried about this.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DayveedD: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2019
fogbu:
Please for those going to FHWS, let us relate and start sorting out landing needs. ( Just indicate your interest, so that WhatsApp group can be advised).

Have you created the WhatsApp group?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Chriswazo:
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Barth88: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Chriswazo:
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u
congrats
when was ur interview? and did u block before your interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Baba congrats!!!!!!!
Been a long ride smiley!!
Chriswazo:
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PeSt007(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Baabu320:
Is there anyone that apply to any of the below school plz i want to ask you some questions.

University of Tubingen

TU Illneaum

TU Ilmenau..ask your questions..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Chriswazo:
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u
Chris baba, congratulations bro grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2019
walexy06:

Rejection is part of this Waka.. It get no shame, can come at any time, be it before AL or after AL. Just got my 3rd rejection today from Schmalkalden with no AL yet. All Na restricted admission sha... I Dey wait other AL surely. So anytime you see rejection mail, just smile and say I no even want una inthe first place(0 even if Na ur most preferred city. Na best Way to reject people wey reject u b dat. Basic.. AL coming, chillax

Which sourse did you apply for at Schmalkalden. They have not responded to me yet.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Smartwoods:
Pls can i message you privately, drop your email address pls... Thanks

Send me a pm or drop your mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
dailydolar:

1. Depend on school
2. If they allow you to defer they might give you admission early that's what I have been noticing ooo .
Hope this helps

Thank you missy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OliviaPretty9: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Hello family: to those assisting people genuinely - It shall be well with you
To those expecting admission - u will receive it
To those awaiting interview - relax it is well
To those awaiting AM - you shall get it on time
To those in Germany already - favour all the way.

Cheers everyone.

21 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2019
sassy92:
It depends. Some schools allow you to defer, while some don't. Your best bet is to mail the course coordinator and ask about deferment. Also if the course is only offered in winter, you can only defer to the next winter if deferment is possible.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Ayobami16:
I have been following this thread from part 5 up to this moment . I have never had a reason to post because I read ALL the pages. The answers for all questions are in this thread only if people can read . Well , why I’m writing right now is because I can see people panic about AD . I and my 2 other guys have tried booking with this method and we got date within 48 hours . Book between 1:10am to 1-15am . And preferably with a laptop .
Note : we all book this week (between Monday and Wednesday) and 2 of us got dates for July . The other that got September date used November as enrollment deadline .

can i cancel my former booking and book again, my enrollment date starts 27 june and ends 15 November,,,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielnwatu(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Eromose08:

Please bro I wanna ask, the part that interested me the most was when Oga paulinus took ur appointment letter and kept it inside ur passport, Did he check if the number on the passport correlates with that of the appointment letter? Cos like I have posted on this thread before that I mistakenly use my previous passport number on the same international passport to book for an appointment, and I'm not ready to cancel my appointment because of the limited no of dates. Thanks.

Bro. No be me do Interview. I was just asking him questions too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2019
badmus306:

1. Some schools allow, some don't.
2. Yes, some schools allow it , they will send u another admission letter for summer.

Thanks badmus

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OliviaPretty9: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Please anybody studying at Chemnitz University of Technology?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations!!

Chriswazo:
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DayveedD: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Has anyone tried using a visa agent
Who knows if they can shorten the whole process
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2019
DayveedD:
Has anyone tried using a visa agent
Who knows if they can shorten the whole process

Visa Agent? grin Don’t play yourself bro. You have everything you need on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Isiokpukpu(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2019
odimbannamdi:

I am also interested in the emboldened course and school. How long did it take them to process and offer you the admission?
Oh boy this school style of processing admission is frustrating. After uniassist forward your document to them, they will then process and send a letter to you. You will never know if the letter is acceptance or rejection. This letter may take ages before it get to you. Mine take two months before i got it. They don't send email or portal to check your status.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
dennison4luv:

can i cancel my former booking and book again, my enrollment date starts 27 june and ends 15 November,,,

Yes cancel and put November 10
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Gurus in the house, please how fast are the cities of kiel and bayreuth as regards to verifying SL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Chriswazo:
Wow. is AM guys.

Testimony loading.

God thank u

Congrats.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Glowing1: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2019
dennison4luv:

So u put 27th June as ur start date, n they still haven't answered u?
Just rebook n put Nov u will get date for sept

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2019
X36DD:

Yes cancel and put November 10

thanks, should i do it now or at the mid night, by 12am or 1 am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2019
dennison4luv:

I have no idea about the relevance of the timing when you book.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2019
Do it noww
dennison4luv:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Chriswazo:
Let me book this space to update monikers that will receive their AM in this part.

Please u can help me to do this easily by tagging me to your AM testimony.

Las Las we go de alright in Germany.

Modified: AM testifiers should include the name of their institution and programs admitted to.
This will help prospective applicants channel their questions directly to people with advanced information and experience

A big Congratulations to the following persons that got their AM in this part 6

WINTER 2019 testifiers

@Fabcol
School: university of Siegen (NRW
@sirarim13
Going for Msc Biomedical Science at University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.

@Chriswazo
ERM, Cottbus.

grin grin grin, I told God i won't be here updating people's testimony, without testifying on this part.
Guessed what, He caused Justwise to forget the counting of this thread for the first time in NL students tthread for any country.

Nothing stops what He says He will do
grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2019
PeSt007:

TU Ilmenau..ask your questions..

i search courses that was taught in English i didnt find any these thay i found are bilingual i want to ask if you know any english course that you can point out for me please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.