Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600968 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ketu223:
Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals.
03/2019 ...PLS MY PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT I GOT WHILE TRYING TO APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA THIS AFTERNOON,PLS MY PEOPLE WHAT WILL I DO ? PLS GOOD PEOPLE I NEED IDEAS
MY SCHOOL GO RESUME MAY..HANOVER..
THANKS.

Midnight duty call grin.. Go and mount your checkpoint at the embassy visa appointment booking site around 11:50-12:30am you might be lucky

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello house.

In the case of applying to multiple schools via uni assist. I understood that sending one set of documents will do. But i will have different motivation letters unique to the various schools I'm applying to. Can i include them and how do i indicate this to uni assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Hello house.

In the case of applying to multiple schools via uni assist. I understood that sending one set of documents will do. But i will have different motivation letters unique to the various schools I'm applying to. Can i include them and how do i indicate this to uni assist?

I think motivation letters should be different especially when you are applying for different courses.. Put all'em in your application set
Maybe you address it to the different schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Adhheir:

Your subjective opinion bro, I haven't even seen one person in this case and two to three people compared to so much more doesn't make it a common thing.

The very fact that I have seen it happen not once or twice doesn't mean that it's common as you claimed, but its to let you know it's a possibility. In every system all over the world, there are usually some exceptions to the rule. God is a God for all, but He chooses whom he wants to bless and there is nothing you can do about it.

Irrespective of all, peeps pls shoot your shoot, make attempts don't assume it's all black and white, there are still exceptions to the rule. Even authorities sometimes have to bend their rules, nothing remains static, change is ever constant.

That's all I can say. Danke

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Hello house.

there are some documents you upload online and dont have to send it to uniassit via courier services ,such is the ML,but as well to be on safe side you can include the letter,put in an envelope separately and address it to its different schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by WeirdinT: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=WeirdinT post=76626826]Interview date: Feb 18
Approval mail: March 13
School: Rhein-waal university of applied sciences
Course: M.sc Biological resources
Funded before interview.
Thanks for your help guys. Learnt a lot reading this thread.
Please I need link to a cheap travel insurance for up to 3 months
Update
Visum collected 21/03/2019[/quoteUpdate
Visum collected 21/03/2019

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hillshark: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=WeirdinT post=76859891][/quote]
Congrats bro.

I received A.M the same date. Sent you a p.m
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by victree007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
emeka2103:
Good morning house. Please can the English proficiency letter collected from my department be used to get admission?
I’ll be greatful if this can be answered urgently.
Yes it can be used. Have no fear.
That's what my friends and I used
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Deustchemann:

Lol
Thanks bro grin
So much for being a student in life sciences... angry angry

I tried reaching out to you bro. I will appreciate a list of the schools you applied to. I'm looking to maximize my chances of admission. I don't know if your criteria for selecting schools is limited to english taught courses like mine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabregasss: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
please anybody with the post address of TUM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabregasss: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
URGENT! !!
Please anybody with the post address Technical University of Munich
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
fabregasss:
URGENT! !!

What program
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
fabregasss:
URGENT! !!

Technische Universität München
TUM School of Management

Lena Holzinger
Arcisstraße 21
80333 München

NB: Its for Management and Technology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sss2: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
vinlyreeks:

MY point? : in as much as there is grace and God we still have to follow instructions bumper to bumper right?.. Dont waste your resources Coz you hope on God's factor when there are other places simple obedience would bag you admissions and break throughs

Shalom!

True talk!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabregasss: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Champion100:

Technische Universität München TUM School of Management
Lena Holzinger Arcisstraße 21 80333 München

NB: Its for Management and Technology
Sustainable Resources Management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
PLS MY PEOPLE WHAT IS THE MAIL ADDRESS I WILL SEND MY DOCUMENTS TO AT THE GERMAN EMBASSY.. I WANT TO BOOK DATE FOR STUDENT VISA INTERVIEW.? AND PLS APPLYING ONLINE AND SENDING DOCUMENTS VIA MAIL WHICH ONE WILL THEY RESPOND TO FAST.BECAUSE I READ ONLINE THAT THEY DONT REPLY DOCUMENTS SENT THROUGH MAIL.
PLS ITS URGENT,HELP A BROTHER.
THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleekybabee1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please is any one applying to TU Kaiserslautern?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielsunky(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Congrats bro, when did you submit your passport and health insurance?[quote author=WeirdinT post=76859891][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ketu223:
PLS MY PEOPLE WHAT IS THE MAIL ADDRESS I WILL SEND MY DOCUMENTS TO AT THE GERMAN EMBASSY.. I WANT TO BOOK DATE FOR STUDENT VISA INTERVIEW.? AND PLS APPLYING ONLINE AND SENDING DOCUMENTS VIA MAIL WHICH ONE WILL THEY RESPOND TO FAST.BECAUSE I READ ONLINE THAT THEY DONT REPLY DOCUMENTS SENT THROUGH MAIL.
THANKS
Bro, you are contradicting rule 11 of nairaland posting.
Next time, don't type your post completely in capital letters.

Someone has suggested to you that you stay awake between 11:50-12:20am. Visit the embassy site, (there's a link to it in the previous page) and book your appointment when dates are released within that period.

If you don't get a date, then use the email student@lago.diplo.de
Send your admission letter, proof of sustenance and data page of your international passport. Also attach a small message requesting for a visa interview. Send this mail around 7:50am, and just once per week so that your mail address won't be marked as spam. See if they'll reply you.

If they don't, then your best bet is to keep trying the online booking.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
emeka2103:
Good morning house. Please can the English proficiency letter collected from my department be used to get admission?
I’ll be greatful if this can be answered urgently.
Yes bro. It can be used. So far it carries your school name and it is signed and stamped by the relevant authority.

However to be on the very safe side, you can verify this from the course coordinator of your school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Heisenberglos:

I tried reaching out to you bro. I will appreciate a list of the schools you applied to. I'm looking to maximize my chances of admission. I don't know if your criteria for selecting schools is limited to english taught courses like mine.
Check my profile, go to my posts, you'll find the list there in page 2 of my posts. you'll find them there. Plus the mode of Application
Note that all of them are taught in English and they all accept proficiency letter. I verified that personally.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielsunky(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmm. This life Sha. Same HTW Berlin gave my guy and I admission with proficiency letter.
Adhheir:

Your subjective opinion bro, I haven't even seen one person in this case and two to three people compared to so much more doesn't make it a common thing. I am very sure there's more to the story of "no sustenance means, got extension and permit" (do you even know there's a certain fee for extension and permit?) You're not telling or you don't know. These processes were put in place for a reason; their ultimate aim isn't to shut people out obviously or they won't grant visas at all and there's even the undeniable high approval rate.
Soon you'd tell me you knew someone that travelled without a visa. Some people are applying for language courses, on the immigration policies, they are required to travel back to their home country afterwards to apply for whatever subsequent visa they want to but some people will abuse the process citing the "per head" clause. I hope people don't abuse the process in the name of God. Go for church services and you'd see people with passports praying earnestly for visas, most travelled to the US & Canada on tourist visas and never came back now the chances of getting a (B1/B2) tourist visa in these countries is next to nothing because of abuse and people feel it was God that granted it for them. Requirements should be followed, and if there are divergent cases, I'm quite certain they aren't as much as your making it sound. God is for everybody, and not for a certain set of people.

Encourage people to get the requirements as much as they can and when they can't, they can make an earnest case with God and man. There's a guy currently chatting me up on whatsapp, he applied to 5 schools last year, they all shenked him. HTW-berlin sent him a mail that they'll take proficiency letter; they still rejected him based on that and when he cited the email to enquire why he was rejected based on proficiency since they assured him he'd be fairly considered with a letter of proficiency, they refused to reply!.

I am a believer of God and Grace.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Benifbond:
God is able to do what no other can do,He control the affairs of men.
Congratulations brother. Go to DE and succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Check today from 11:50pm-12:30am if you didn't still get any date then send the email(student@lago.diplo.de) very Early Friday morning...if they don't reply your mail by Monday then continue with the midnight checking via there site

Ketu223:
THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
boywonder225:
Please I have a 3.0 german grade (confimed by uni assist), a thirdclass in nigerian uni.. can it get me an admission for a bachelors program in Germany? the courses I saw were all "open admission"

I am uncomfortably worried.
If your course of application is open admission then your CGPA doesn't matter, even if it's for MSc. So far you meet all qualifications, you'll be admitted.

Meanwhile, you can try out MSc admission just in case you will get one.. unless you desire a change in field of study shaa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Midnight duty call grin.. Go and mount your checkpoint at the embassy visa appointment booking site around 11:50-12:30am you might be lucky
thanks bros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fabcol:
Check today from 11:50pm-12:30am if you didn't still get any date then send the email(student@lago.diplo.de) very Early Friday morning...if they don't reply your mail by Monday then continue with the midnight checking via there site

THANKS brother

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Deustchemann:

Bro, you are contradicting rule 11 of nairaland posting.
Next time, don't type your post completely in capital letters.

Someone has suggested to you that you stay awake between 11:50-12:20am. Visit the embassy site, (there's a link to it in the previous page) and book your appointment when dates are released within that period.

If you don't get a date, then use the email student@lago.diplo.de
Send your admission letter, proof of sustenance and data page of your international passport. Also attach a small message requesting for a visa interview. Send this mail around 7:50am, and just once per week so that your mail address won't be marked as spam. See if they'll reply you.

If they don't, then your best bet is to keep trying the online booking.
ha..am so sorry sir..I didn't read the rule....pls pardon me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Heard anything from FAU still?... 2019 summer applicants
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
fabregasss:

Sustainable Resources Management
Technical University Munich
Bewerbung und Immatrikulation.
Arcisstraße 21 80333 München
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by WeirdinT: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
danielsunky:
Congrats bro, when did you submit your passport and health insurance?
on friday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
sleekybabee1:
Please is any one applying to TU Kaiserslautern?

Yes, I have applied already. Only waiting to pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.