Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (598058 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eke40seven:
Good day all!
I hope you are all doing well with your school and visa applications.... I pray that all your heart desires will be granted!

Do your applications very early because of competition.

And to the people coming to Munich this summer.

Don't hesitate to join the Nigerian scholars in Munich forums, (on WhatsApp if you are sure you have gotten your visa or about to) or on Facebook.. (I think that one is general). Keep in touch with people here already to guide you, probably pick you at the airport, etc.

Don't hesitate to PM me, if you are coming any time soon!

Good afternoon everyone. Pls I have 3 questions to ask.

1.Do we have students WhatsApp forum in Giessen. Am heading there next next month.

2. What are the necessary things one can bring along while coming to DE as regards clothing, food stuff and other valuables. For example, someone once said its better to come along with power attention box which could be 2k here as it could cost up to almost 12k in naira convention over there.

3. Pls how can I get accommodation in Giessen for like a month or two. MY house will not be ready until after a month of my arrival.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirbohr007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Westahorf10:
Am in enugu how do we do

I sent you a PM. check your mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obiora94: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hello.

I am new here.

A friend recommended this thread to me.

I just got my letter for a Masters program in university of applied Sciences Bonn rhein sieg.

I hope to get as much as useful Information as I have seen shared here. I have opened the BA as I no get sponsor or scholarship. (the money never Dey but hope dey).

I would like to know whats the next step with regards to booking visa appointment (the link) and the necessary documents to arrange.

Also if you have any link for scholarships application I will appreciate if you can share.

I eatinh mango for the first time this year and the taste is too sweet like this admission letter. Come and join me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019

1.Do we have students WhatsApp forum in Giessen. Am heading there next next month.

2. What are the necessary things one can bring along while coming to DE as regards clothing, food stuff and other valuables. For example, someone once said its better to come along with power attention box which could be 2k here as it could cost up to almost 12k in naira convention over there.

3. Pls how can I get accommodation in Giessen for like a month or two. MY house will not be ready until after a month of my arrival.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielsunky(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Got mine yesterday. Submitted passport and travel insurance today.
bukolaakin:
Not yet. How about you?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oh awesome! Congratulations! Hoping to receive mine soon. What time of the day did you receive it? I have refreshed my email like 20 times today smiley smiley
danielsunky:
Got mine yesterday. Submitted passport and travel insurance today.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielsunky(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
I received it around 2pm.
bukolaakin:
Oh awesome! Congratulations! Hoping to receive mine soon. What time of the day did you receive it? I have refreshed my email like 20 times today smiley smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oh Ok.
danielsunky:
I received it around 2pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hlo house am new here..... please is there any limit age to study in any German University as a fresher.... not Msc or PhD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eke40seven(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Larrylrkay:

Look for naijaobi username and send a pm. He might be of help. He lived or still lives in that city.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preferably use a laptop. Phone could give error pop-ups
Kuchiowong:

Sundays to Thursday exactly make sure you are on the site by 11:59pmkeep refreshing and be watchful around 12:00am date would pop out and you have to type fast,dat was the trick i learnt for good guys here dont know if it still work
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Larrylrkay:

Please any image of the power attention box so I understand better grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Please any image of the power attention box so I understand better grin

bros heh! na normal extension box wey we dey plug our chargers, TV cords or Tape etc now. lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Hlo house am new here..... please is there any limit age to study in any German University as a fresher.... not Msc or PhD

No sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls who can help me with email address of one of us "naijaobi" i want to make inquiry regarding accommodation in Giessen. I tried mailing him directly through his profile but my mail could only be sent automatically. pls people
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sss2:

Thanks, can I dm you
No problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
dgee1:

Hello bro,

Please the scholarship you applied for, is it PTDF or EPOS scholarship?
PTDF
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bethiano:

Did you say daad scholarship committee ? If yes then the following question and comments is irrelevant.

Did you apply for 2019 ptdf scholarship ?

If yes, then attach the admission letter of the school you applied to during the scholarship application period.

Regards
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by happystep(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Anyone going to Potsdam university this April or to Berlin.

If you have buddy at Potsdam or Berlin please.

Will need accommodation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Acisky(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good evening room, please can i get a language teacher, i live in Sango Ota.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Feanad: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
happystep:
Anyone going to Potsdam university this April or to Berlin.

If you have buddy at Potsdam or Berlin please.

Will need accommodation

I am looking for this too. Please if you find, do let me know. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by happystep(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Feanad:

I am looking for this too. Please if you find, do let me know. Thanks.
Where are you heading to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Eldeee:

Wow, God's grace in all. You missed geoengine Stuttgart online application as well. They just wrapped it up on the 15th of March. But please don't limit yourself to online application alone, try other means pls. Nobody know the belle wey go born king tomorrow.

Guten Abend sir, please how long does Karlsruhe University of Applied sciences take to give admission or rejection?
Do they wait till after application deadline like most other schools ?

I ask because you are admitted in the same school though I don't know if you are going for winter or summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Feanad: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
happystep:

Where are you heading to

Potsdam.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Idowu3080(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello Fam,

Just got admitted into University of Bayreuth for MA program in History and Economics. I have however sent a mail to the embassy since Friday for a visa interview date but no response still.

Congratulations to all who have received their AM's and to we the intending one's in advance.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 1:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Idowu3080:
Hello Fam,

Just got admitted into University of Bayreuth for MA program in History and Economics. I have however sent a mail to the embassy since Friday for a visa interview date but no response still.

Congratulations to all who have received their AM's and to we the intending one's in advance.

Cheers.
Congrats on the AL you can check the online method too
And of course you didn't state your admission status proper is it winter or summer? If summer I guess it's a little late to get appointment now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 2:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Larrylrkay:
My day was a very hectic one. I connected my phone to browse on the laptop via SUB cord. Immidialy power ran out of the computer I removed my phone only to see that I have had a mail.

Opening my mail, walah!! It was my AM. Feeling surprised and happy. I quickly had a bath and dressed up to arrange for the required documents to be sent via DHL.

Axa Mansard insurance -17,050 was done and i printed out my certificate.
I also printed out my blocked accounts statement.
And indicated date of travel all arranged with passport and sent via DHL 4,200.

I even forgot I didn't eat until 4:15pm when i started feeling weak. Lol. cuz I wanted to make sure I send my parcel today.

Admission letter Jan. 21st
Interview Feb. 20th
AM March 19th

I appreciate all the people that have been contributing on this thread. Their contributions have been so helpful. I also have two friends from this thread whom we personally chat. They really helped me individually at diff occasions. To book for interview appointment and to also get my insurance easilly among other things . If you are reading this, you guys are awesome. Thanks very much.

I wish other people who are expecting their AM this month best of luck.

Congrats fam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 2:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Benifbond:
God is able to do what no other can do,He control the affairs of men.
I started my application as every other person, I was admitted last winter but was unable to pursue it because my sponsor asked me to wait a little while. After my second admission this summer, I booked for an interview . I'm sorry I didn't post my transcript ,u will understand why later on. My interview was scheduled on the 9th January, a few days to that I called my sponsor for my blocking only for him to tell me that he lost a huge amount of money,God so kind he didn't say I shouldn't go. I traveled to Lagos on the 06/01/2019.
I got to the embassy around 6am. Unknowingly to me, I didn't duplicate the Block account opening confirmation which made Mr. Paulinus to send me back.
After the duplication, I never knew that I ought to have duplicated my SOP, when Mr paulinus noticed I didn't Photocopy my SOP the man nearly send me packing, on reaching to the VO,she asked for the same thing.
My interview was an informal conversation, It looked as if we knew each other before( na fun I swear). Na the VO later photocopy the SOP.
On my way back, I slightly escape a fatal accident that took a man's life on the spot.
About 4 weeks later, I got my AM requesting that I sent
1: Passport
2: 6 months travel insurance

After sending my passport on the 06/03/2019( I was scared bcs no evidence of funding)
I got a mail from the embassy, asking me why did I choose 14/04/2019 as my travelling date knowing fully well that my semester starts on 01/04/2019.
I quickly replied to them that it's an error, that I meant March not April. The next day I got a second mail from the embassy requesting for a valid 6 month Health Insurance starting from 14 March 2019. I subscribed that with Faith and I forwarded it via email on the 12 March 2019.
That same night, I read a post here were a person that had similar case was later asked to present “Evidence of funding” that post alone nearly killed me. I lost hope.
On 18/03/2019 I got a call from a courier service that they have my parcel.
19 /04/2019 I picked my parcel Lo and behold my Visum was approved.

This was approved without BA or SL

I strongly believe that with God all things are possible. He specializes in things that are impossible. I believe he will do the same to you. Amen. Thank God for my friends who never ceased sounding faith to me.
Engr. Ifionu..
Engr.Sammy(senior mentor)
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…
I can't remember una usernames oooo
Thanks to all Nairalanders …. I really appreciate

Congratulations fam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Eke40seven:
Good day all!
I hope you are all doing well with your school and visa applications.... I pray that all your heart desires will be granted!

Do your applications very early because of competition.

And to the people coming to Munich this summer.

Don't hesitate to join the Nigerian scholars in Munich forums, (on WhatsApp if you are sure you have gotten your visa or about to) or on Facebook.. (I think that one is general). Keep in touch with people here already to guide you, probably pick you at the airport, etc.

Don't hesitate to PM me, if you are coming any time soon!

Respect Sir Eke! it’s really good to hear from you again. What about sir nevilbot? I no sure say i spell am correct, anyways you’re mouthed sir!! grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabregasss: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2019
please I need urgent attention!!!

The certified copy of certificate to be sent to uniassist and Germany institutions.

I went to court to certified but it was done via stamp( certified true copy) and signature of the officials.

But someone told me it only has to be the Notary way of certification with a particular Bold red sticker.

Please I will appreciate your kind messages.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.