Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,005 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP (68629 Views)

Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by kgb101: 4:04am On Feb 24, 2019
The 2 main contenders are from the North but it beats me how the violence is happening in the south. I don't get it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by 9ja083: 4:13am On Feb 24, 2019
N.a. lie. PDP won in that area. But the came and changed the results. Even the coppers that worked there knows.
This is the worst election so far in Nigeria.
Will Nigeria ever get things right without scamming ppl?
God have mercy on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by Rimimafia: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2019
I do not expect this kind of building in his unit.

He should have developed his area better than this.

Either as a governor or a senator.

This is rather shameful.
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by Spacko007(m): 4:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Fake News everywhere, Beer parlour election results. according to INEC every polling unit is made up of 750 voters.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by elishajohn(m): 4:41am On Feb 24, 2019
THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW SOMETHING HAPPENED IN NAIRALAND WHEN THE PRESIDENTIAL AND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ELECTION WAS OVER.......... THIS IS NIGERIA....... HAHAHAHA
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by mildflame: 5:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari unit was less a thousand but this serial rigger wants me to believe this, INEC check all APC chieftain units in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by asfrank(m): 5:47am On Feb 24, 2019
9ja083:
N.a. lie. PDP won in that area. But the came and changed the results. Even the coppers that worked there knows.
This is the worst election so far in Nigeria.
Will Nigeria ever get things right without scamming ppl?
God have mercy on us.
same way they changed the result in 2015?
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by 4ckTOTO: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2019
saintjimos:
scam

I visited that area
a unit isn't up to 600 people
that's your biz. That's why you don't come here screaming atikulated and sai baba
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by Zaabets: 5:53am On Feb 24, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Greenleaf247:
Apc and their fake result ehhh
Any result that's in favour of APC is fake but any result that Favours PDP is genuine.

You see where hate is leading you to?
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by propynich123: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by NawtyC001(m): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2019
I don't know oo but its hardly to find a polling unit upto approximately 2000 in SE and SS

1 Like

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by Marsnizz: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2019
saintjimos:
scam

I visited that area
my own polling unit has five voting point but do you know the registered voters "3251" so is very possible to have such.
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by ABU82: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Richdad50:
On the blood of young AkwaIbomites. No much news of killings and harrassment in the North except in the deep south. All for an Aboki. An Aboki will never do same for your sons. Believe me!

#Richdad
Aboki are peace lovers and they voted peacefully
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by ridbell01(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2019
saintjimos:
scam

I visited that area
when you got there you said everybody queue very well I want to count...
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by nsesam(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2019
This is a fake news, no polling unit has more that 500ppl
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Lol
Built2last:

Okay. I hope am safe
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by tallerSSS: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
saintjimos:
scam

I visited that area
Haba! even Akpamu(bio) knows that it's a lie.. I was there live.. People were collecting his money and still voting for PDP in his polling unit. when he realized things were not going his way, he wanted to forcefully stuff in the boxes with Already thumb printed APC ballot papers but, some PDP agent disagreed and it was kind of almost turning to a fight.. I had to quickly leave the place to save my life.. AKPABIO has turned to an animal overnight..APC why?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by Macelliot(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2019
The INEC official behind the rigged result was caught and beaten to stupor.
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
He will surely be compensated if his party wins the president seat.
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by fof1: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
heskeyw:
As shared by their official handle on twitter @APCNigeria , the akwaibom state Senator has delivered his polling unit to the ruling party - APC.

WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A MASTER RIGGER AND KILLER. HEVWILL FAIL WOEFULLY IN HIS FOOLISH PLSMANS FOR HIS SELFISH ENDS.
Re: APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP by Ayobami7(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.