Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) (102271 Views)

Mob Overpowers Policemen, Kills Two, Injures Two Others In Edo / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Gay Man Arrested After Breaking Into A Man’s House To Rape Him In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by nwanyionitsha: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
That woman deserves to have her pussy cut off!!!angry

What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad
I think the lady has some kind of mental issues and i think the man beating her is related to her.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Unlimited22: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Kobicove:
She was forcefully trying to take off his trousers... It does not necessarily mean that she wanted to rape him undecided
No let me swear for you o. Go to the road now and try to forcefully UnCloth a lady and see what you'll get.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by MeeLan: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2019
and if some good Samaritans put pepper in her punny now, ministry of women affairs will be booming!
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Ozkar: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kobicove:
She was forcefully trying to take off his trousers... It does not necessarily mean that she wanted to rape him undecided
it doesn't? If it was a man forcefully taking off a lady's own, would you still say the same?

Gerrarahia jare!
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by beautygboel(f): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
That woman deserves to have her pussy cut off!!!angry

What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad
Cutting off her p**y will only create a bigger p*sy
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

Idiat... You'll never say men are scum if it were the other way round undecided
Ijiot, you lack the brains to understand the pun angry
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by natoemojay(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
hugelyendowed:
A viral video of a lady trying to sexually assault a man publicly has got Nigerians talking.

In the shocking video, the lady was seen trying to forcefully pull off the underwear the man was wearing after overpowering him.

This was happening publicly in broad daylight.

Nobody wanted to help the man as the lady tried to rape him in public. Everybody was minding his business.

But one man later summoned courage and confronted the lady, while the male victim fled. The lady fought the good Samaritan who came to help the victim.

Shocked Twitter user shared the video which has amassed over 2 million views in just hours, and wrote:

"So everybody was just going to stand there watching her rape him? I can swear the energy is different when the genders are switched."

It's not clear where the incident happened but some claim it happened in Jamaica. The man looks like one under the influence of drugs.
Watch the shocking video here and see reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lady-attempts-to-rape-man-in-public-as.html?m=1
#WTF
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
This happens when the lady is on her own then the man came and started making mouth to her that he can fvck 10 rounds, he can last up to 5hrs, even na the she go run.

in one round the guy cum before 40seconds,

THAT'S WHEN SHE WILL FORCE YOU TO COME AND FINISH WHAT HE STARTED
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
No b person video am?
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by ike007(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
ONE VIDEO with Different stories on Nairaland.

1. Woman attempts to RAPE a man
2. Lady defeats a man who attempted to Rape her
3. Husband and Wife fights hard.
4. Wife catches a cheating husband.
5. Lady deals with hubby who voted for PMB
6. Sex starved mad lady demands for sex
Imagine what LIES have done to us
the trouble we go through today.. Fake news
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by ike007(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by ike007(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some guys that are bashing the lady will be wishing to be in the guys shoes... Make una talk true
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Jaynom(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

After seeing the video did you say women are scum? Were you even disgusted or is it only sexual abuse when women are the victims?
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by hamrof(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
still observing

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by 22brains(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
hugelyendowed:
A viral video of a lady trying to sexually assault a man publicly has got Nigerians talking.

In the shocking video, the lady was seen trying to forcefully pull off the underwear the man was wearing after overpowering him.

This was happening publicly in broad daylight.

Nobody wanted to help the man as the lady tried to rape him in public. Everybody was minding his business.

But one man later summoned courage and confronted the lady, while the male victim fled. The lady fought the good Samaritan who came to help the victim.

Shocked Twitter user shared the video which has amassed over 2 million views in just hours, and wrote:

"So everybody was just going to stand there watching her rape him? I can swear the energy is different when the genders are switched."

It's not clear where the incident happened but some claim it happened in Jamaica. The man looks like one under the influence of drugs.
Watch the shocking video here and see reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lady-attempts-to-rape-man-in-public-as.html?m=1
She was trying to infest him with HIV virus. according to sources, the lady was raped by his brother who happens to be positive. so she vowed to spread it on the whole family after drugging the first victim. quote me for the full video of what transpired.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by 22brains(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
This happens when the lady is on her own then the man came and started making mouth to her that he can fvck 10 rounds, he can last up to 5hrs, even na the she go run.

in one round the guy cum before 40seconds,

THAT'S WHEN SHE WILL FORCE YOU TO COME AND FINISH WHAT HE STARTED
She was trying to infest him with HIV virus. according to sources, the lady was raped by his brother who happens to be positive. so she vowed to spread it on the whole family after drugging the first victim. quote me for the full video of what transpired.

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by 22brains(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Unlimited22:

No let me swear for you o. Go to the road now and try to forcefully UnCloth a lady and see what you'll get.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by 22brains(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I think the lady has some kind of mental issues and i think the man beating her is related to her.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Debbypeterson: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's well.....don't know what to believe
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Agugbadin: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
She has some psychiatric problem
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by TGMISKY(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

I see no reason calling him an Idiat. He only posted what would have been posted had the rapist been a man.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by DIMIZZY1: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

Taah metionu
Say d truth wen u see it
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by DIMIZZY1: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tpave:
If it's a man now, Na jungle justice be that
Ah dey tell u
Men e hav sufa for dis lyf
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by oji84: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by DIMIZZY1: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kobicove:
Ohh.. I'm disappointed in u man.. Imagine this was vice versa, then comment again
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Fabulousgal(f): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just like i am s*x starved here.. Oh no! Any functional bura around? Pls say ai!
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by pcwizzy: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
22brains:
Please I need the video oh

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Stanley1155: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Can someone tell me where the thing happen cos I go like make the gal rape me. chai en don te
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Fadedvoices2: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
gypsey:
I didn's see any Rape here, she was PERHAPS trying to retrieve something of hers which he took. and the only way to get it back is while he was Drunk.

You’re very stupid

Why was she trying to force a condom on him?
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by nwanyionitsha: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
22brains:
ok,thanks for the information .
Was it in SA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.