Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Challenges Of The 21st Century Youth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Challenges Of The 21st Century Youth (410 Views)

5 Things You Didn't Know About Writing @21st Century / Current Read: 21 Lessons Of The 21st Century / Red Roses (the Sparks Of The 21st Century) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Of The 21st Century Youth by Darevofpeace(m): 3:51am On Feb 24, 2019
(1)WHO AM I?
Purpose is the original intentions,plans, objective and the end mission according to which a product is made/created.You can not fulfill your purpose without knowing what is your purpose? Late Dr.Myles Munroe Say's "When purpose is not known,abuse is inevitable"Human were not just meant to have an ordinary weight and occupy space like an ordinary " matter" we are not meant to come to this planet and live as an ordinary folk's,we are here for a mission and an objective and there must be a daily plan's, actions with an allotted time allocated to it,we can't stay here forever and we are not coming back,we are not celestial being's, we have spirit, soul and body as a tripartite being.Life should be taken serious and we should run to destiny in maximal speed in order to fulfill the overall impact on earth and so as not to live a life of regret and die empty while all the God given potentials,gifts, talent's are buried in us.I have outlined some basic ways by which our purpose can be discovered. Less I forget,purpose is not a once in a life time event,it is a journey of life in phase's which is made visible when the present phase had been achieved before moving to the next,"when you don't know where you are going to in life,anywhere you get to would look like it"
At creation,all human were meant to come to earth to fulfill a specific purpose on earth,we were not meant to just have weight and occupy space like "matter" the only way to discover what your purpose on earth is to check your dominating thoughts that seems not to go away,there are things you love to do naturally without you learning it,all these are pointers to your purpose of existence,things like passion,goal's and heart desires. " if purpose is not known,abuse is definitely inevitable"we are not meant to be living a purposeless life,we can discover our purpose by having a mission and stated objectives on why you do thing's? and having the end result in view at the commencement of such a mission.

(2)WHAT AM I CREATED FOR?

The word 'destiny' was coined from the word 'destination'(a place where one end's up,a place one goes to or a place where the journey stops or end) now destiny means your God given place where you are expected to shine to your World, where you are expected to rule your World,where you are expected to dominate and be a Champion.
Where you are expected to live like the Anakites(the referred giant's of the earth in the day's of David) where you are expected to dominate all negative, tearful experiences,sorrow's, worrying, anxieties and all life tearful mysteries and pessimistic memories,a place where you are meant to shine like the stars on earth,a place where you are expected not to take a no as an answer,a place where you are expected to talk back to the devil and stop running around like Adam and Eve.
Destiny is the corner stone of life,it is the goldmine that Shine's on every part, it is the Chief corner stone of life and it is the only channel to make impact's on the surface of the earth,destiny is not an assumption, it is the utmost end of life itself,it is where all potentials, talents and fittings found their place.
It is the bedrock of success and generational impact,inside you lies unwritten books and song's waiting to be heard,you are a star,you are God's firstborn,you are a Champion, you are more greater than you could ever imagine,you are a natural winner, you can never ever be defeated, you can do it if you want to! you can attain the highest and utmost success,you can do the task given to you, you can not be shamified(my own word for being ashamed)you can never be laughed at, nobody has your DNA
Nobody has your finger print,you are a born ruler,you are not meant to fidget,you are not meant to be scared of the forces of darkness, you are not meant to be afraid, God's ultimate power lives in you,the transforming force of life itself is in you,you are a born legend,nobody can pass beside you without taking a full glance at you,who is God's created being exactly like God in image and likeness.
You can never be sideline,you can never be called a nonentity, you can never fail,even what you called failure is success turned inside out,if you have waited longer enough and had double up your efforts, you could have been successful, destiny show's you where your strength lies,it is the crystal clear original picture of where God almighty want you to be,you are an ambassador of the heavenlies meant to rule and give report of your exploit to the nation's that sent you to the earth,stop crying,wipe your tears.
Jesus has come for one and for all,He has cleared the way,He has charted His course,He has won the race, He has given you the Key's, He has given you a new name,you have the giftings,the potentials,the talent's to make it,nobody can bring you down,no human has the power except you give it to them, you are well loved,you are well cared for by the heavenly, you are a star! get up right now! and regain your lost energy and strength and run to your place in destiny,along with this is your discovery of God's vision for your destiny.
The source of a vision is mostly beyond human comprehension, it do involves the "power of divinity" in humanity, when God want to do what is called the supernatural or make a man an amazement to his generation,He would give the man the kind of intellectual understanding which could only be found among the "gods" example was the biblical Joseph interpreting Pharaoh's dream,pharaoh was not able to remember the dream he had personally,ambition are common phenomenon found within human reasoning capacity,it stem's from "desires of human heart" and measuring with "peers" in the journey called life.
Ambition is all about me,myself and i,while vision is about how to find utmost fulfilled life of others,ambition is just like a lake of water which would dry up as the temperature increases because it stays isolated from other water bodies,vision is like a river connecting to a sea,to an ocean with so much depth,it gets bigger as far as the bearer keep dreaming more and executing one after the other ,for instance a student who has the best result in his department while in first year when he decides to read for ten hour's daily as to becoming the best graduating student has ambition,but him organizing tutorials for his colleagues as to make good result too has a vision.
Vision is the exact picture of your future which is also the original purpose and intentionality of God,your vision gives you a sense of prominence in life and makes you to be needed as a solution provider to your world,your vision gives you a huge edge over your mates and makes you to stop unnecessary competition with your friends. Vision is the realization of what God has created you for,vision gives unto you a supernatural confidence in life,you would be too sure of where you are going in life without any doubt,every motion in life begin's with a vision,vision motivates motion and it initiates decisions which thus brings superlative transformation,everyman moves in the direction of what he see's,you can not touch and hold what you did not see,vision makes you to have a grip over life eventualities and win everyday.The overall objective of a vision is always transgenerational,when God gives a man any particular vision, He See's in the man the "generation's yet unborn".Ambition is too little because it all about you meeting your day to day expenses,having millions in bank,buying fleet's of car's, building mansion's, all these might not really influence other people's life positively and does not last long for the coming generation's.

(3)HOW DO I CHOOSE MY FRIENDS ?
I would like to talk about how the people you move with determines where ? and how you end up,the holy book noted that "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are" now in this 21st century "show me your friend, I would tell you where you are going to end up in life" There is a power of influence among peer group,it might be a very hard truth,but "a man's life can never be better more than the friends he keeps or move with" every human has the power to choose who should become his/her friend. If you observe,"bird's of a feather flocks together " no matter your age,we can still be influenced by our friends at any given time,now what am I driving at?your present location in life was as a result of the people you have chosen to spend your time with.Any friendship not bringing any positive development to your life and destiny should be properly aborted,this life is to short to be wasted. If you want to make an indelible mark on this planet earth,you have to chart your own course and know what you got to do, let me tell you about the Eagle, they do not move together in flocks unlike other aves,the reason is that they are the most unique of all bird's. An Eagle move alone and chart it own course alone,am I saying you should live in isolation, not at all.Since it is very evident that we need people around us, that is the more reason you and I must decide to do a correct and proper analysis of the people we have been moving with. Doing the same things every time in the same way and expecting a different result is called insanity. Every problem can never be solved at the level it was created. If you want your life to experience a 360 degree positive transformation, whenever you meet a new person and he/she has decide to be your friend, the first thing you have to ask your self is that are we going on the same route/journey.Friendship is a choice, it must never be forced. If you fly with an eagle, you would learn to soar above the storms of life,a goat that moves with a dog for years would soon start to eat human waste,a word is enough for the Wise.always remember that your life can only improve only by the association you keep day in day out,you and I have just this one life to live, we are not coming back anymore.It must never be wasted.

(4)HOW DO I HANDLE ALL MY FEARS ABOUT THE FUTURE ?
Fear is defined as to be afraid of (something or someone) and to expect or worry about (something bad or unpleasant) according to Merriam Webster dictionary.In my own definition, fear is False Expectations Appearing Real,fear has been a major weapon which the devil uses to oppress human.It is defined as being overly worried.On a close observation, most of our challenges stems from ' fear of the unknown' i.e what would happen in the future and while you are Giving too much details to a particular issue and you are too much concern about a major problem,the first thing that happens to you is mood swing and a deep well of sadness follows.After that are various demonic thoughts like suicide and several other imaginations from the pit of hell.Friends can you observe that it all started from one single thought. Why do you think the holy book says 'As a man thinks,so he lives' Your life can never be better than what you feed your mind daily through the two .major openings I.e your ears and eyes.If you walk with pessimist ( people that see's negativity in every situations) you would always be living in fears.But if you walk with Optimists ( people who believe that life is surely beautiful) your life would improve more.You can win life's battles by faith,faith is the expectations of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.Faith means dropping all your eggs in Gods own basket whether He drop the basket should never be your major concern, faith is sharp,faith is refers to to believe in the divine supremacy of the founder of the heaven and the earth.Faith requires tenacity, faith does not fidget, faith does not quit! Faith requires a fighting spirit, faith is the key that opens all doors,faith gives you instant miracles, faith can make you to live as giants on the earth,faith does not doubt,faith requires moving ahead,if God had said it,that is it all you got to do is to believe Him,God does not fail at all in His promises, His words are His seeds,He is the everlasting King,You loose nothing walking in faith, Faith have been doing wonders since the creation of the earth,faith is the master key,faith jumps before it looks,Faith is the major weapon to be victorious day in day out.Faith has handles,you can use to the conquer life greatest battles.The bible is filled with many act of faith,Faith moves mountains.Faith makes you the Champion in life. faith can make you soar! Now,how do you build your faith,faith comes by hearing,and hearing the word of God. You would observe that the word hearing appears two times.The second hearing is deep meditation,it is the hearing that involves swallowing the promises of God hook,line and sinker.The word of God had never failed,it is the seed of God.The word of God had been adequately tested 7 times by fire according to the scriptures, the word of God is life, it lifts burdens up,it gives the broken hearted unending joy,it gives you 100% confidence in God,it makes you to fly and soar like an eagle,faith had beauty to your destiny.You have to stop thinking negatively from today.Doubt has never done anything good,why do you think you would fail now ? Why would you think the God who had carried you thus far would now abscond,why would you allow your heart to faint. Friends you have overcome your challenges in the time past, you would overcome this present one also.You are undefeatable, you can never be molested by the forces of darkness,you are the light to your World,get up and get out from the ashes,dust up yourselves and lift up your eyes to the glorious destiny.This new day would be a major day that you and I would live to remember.Faith is the evidence of things hoped for, the expectations of thing's not seen"faith is a universal currency and it holds forth in every corners of the earth,
Faith is quick and sharp,faith is hardwork and it requires seeing the invisible that thus raises your "belief" in the "Supreme ruler" faith foundation is built solidly on the "word of life" nobody ever survives life's battles without you having the word of God in your spirit and soul.
Faith is an absolute confidence of what God has spoken to you,"God does not say what He will do,but do say what He has done"faith sees the "impossible" as been made possible,the eyes of faith sees "opportunity" in every "hardness/impossibility" faith is the only way a man could attain to his utmost destiny in life.
Faith removes every obstacles like the four men who brought the "leper" there was no space at the entrance and they took him up the roof,faith can't be stopped by any force's either on the earth or from hell,faith is a life that ask God what should I do to fulfil my own part and stay in absolute "responsibility/commitment " and in close partnership with God? no matter how bad a situation seems,"every situations and negative circumstances are reversible by faith" but the question is you need to stop fidgeting, you need to sit down and talk to yourself,there is nothing practically impossible for God to do, but you must also live up to your own responsible act's and actions.
When we are in a situation that is giving us sleepless night and almost driving us crazy,we need to sit down,we hardly realise how close God is beside us waiting to be called unto and coming to our help,"He is our help in times of trouble" when David and his men went to fight a battle,the bible Say's before they came back,some warriors had already invaded there city, took the women and children and burnt up the city.
David and his men wept till there was no strength to weep again,do not ever forget these are "Great men" real time "fighter's" men whose life has been for fighting "Great battles" they were no kid's, the men wanted to Stone David but the bible Say's "And David encouraged himself in the Lord" afterwards David asked the chief priest to bring the "Ephod" which was like a "mantle/medium" of enquiring from God about "future event's" let me digress a bit,living a life of faith seems so "foolish"
Faith is not normal,faith is a life which could make people to mock you and laugh you to scorn "but until a seed dies,it can't germinate and be fruitful" a lot of the time when we seems buried,when it seems the end has come to our "life's expectations" and "desires" we are just "seed's" and we are being nurtured by God so as to withstand the "pressure of life" David asked God,should I pursue them,God Say's Pursue,overtake and you shall recover all.
What beats my imagination was that as exposed as David was and despite his many past battle's, how could a "Warrior" be asking God if he can pursue his enemies in order to take back his wives,properties and Children. But King David was not an "ordinary leader" he has "mission" for every step's he take's, with his experience's in many "great battle" King David knew already that without you involving God,"you can pursue your stolen item's and still loose your whole life in the pursuit " common sense tells David not to take a step without involving God and that was why God Say's concerning King David, "he is a man after my own heart,for he would do everything I command him" let me leave you with this "nugget". " every situation no matter how bad it seems is absolutely reversible by faith"
God is a just God and He is absolutely commited to perform but the question is how ready am I ? to listen to Him even when it does not make absolute sense,the ways of God are more higher and greater,sooner or later we shall come to a juncture in our life whereby we shall need "divine touch" to get out of a situation. "The pursuit of God is hardness" God is a spirit and only a spirit can pursue an other spirit. You are a spirit in a body with a soul meant to live as "Giant's" on the earth, you are a champion and you meant to fly and soar as an "Eagle"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Smile Chapter 1 / Dangers Of Anger / The Green Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.