Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me (43945 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by dachiwater: 4:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Olajumoke Orisaguna has reacted to the allegation made by her husband in a report which went viral last week, as she stated that God will judge between her husband and her.

The model whose life changed after she walked past the location where photographer, TY Bello, was having a photo session with London-based rapper, Tinie Tempah, in 2016 denied all the allegations made by her man in an interview with Sunday Scoop.

Olajumoke who also denied any rift in their relationship amidst claims of being rude and talking to her husband recklessly, said in the new interview;

“Anybody can say whatever pleases them with their mouth. He is the one that has been spreading such stories. When a man knows everything about you, he can choose to do whatever with that information. As for me, I am okay and there is nothing wrong with me.”

“Whatever is going on is known to God. We are still together. He has never discussed all what he has been saying outside with me, so I don’t understand what he is driving at because we sleep in the same house.

“Well, he can continue saying whatever pleases him but I will not say anything bad about him. There is nobody I will discuss his matter with; I just leave him to God. God will judge between us.”

On if she no longer gave him money, the model said;

“Now you understand what I have been saying. I do not need to break it down beyond that; you already know what I mean. I will not say anything bad about him. I have handed him to God.”

Refusing to categorically reveal her future plans as regards building a house, the former bread seller said, “There is nobody that would pray to live in a rented apartment for five years, and at the end of that time, not have something tangible to call his or her own. However, it is not everything one plans to do that is made public. One has to keep certain things within one as an elder. We all know where the shoe pinches.”

On things going downhill for her after she left her former manager, Azuka Ogujuiba, Olajumoke said;

“Azuka was one of the people that assisted me at the inception of my career. She is usually busy and that is why I decided to change my manager. I still communicate regularly with Azuka and we have even spoken today (Thursday). She and TY Bello are like sisters to me.”

“I have always been a good manager. Even when I was working in the bakery, I knew how to manage the resources available to me. Can you imagine a man not working for two years and being fed by a woman?”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/24/god-will-judge-between-my-baby-daddy-and-me-olajumoke-orisaguna/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by MaiGemu: 4:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Haba
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by majamajic(m): 4:47am On Feb 24, 2019
before fame, she was not in good terms with the guy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Kingpee2(m): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2019
You’ve seen the other side of life and your hubby knows you’ve gone ahead of him with your pussy,we know how the entertainment runs these days,it’s tic for tac as usual...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Most Male celebs celebrate their wives once they hit it big ... But most female celebs turn stardom to frustration for their male partners.
Why are most women so air headed?

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by itspzpics(m): 5:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Fake judgment...b deceiving yasef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nbote(m): 5:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Fame happened to dem... She don tear eye

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by KingSatan: 5:40am On Feb 24, 2019
So sad when you said "I will not say anything" but yet you said EVERYTHING!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by daddytime(m): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2019
You get husband? When una do wedding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by fran6co(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmm, don't ever allow a woman b the bread winner.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nukilia: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Most Male celebs celebrate their wives once they hit it big ... But most female celebs turn stardom to frustration for their male partners.
Why are most women so air headed?

You have said it all grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Yes, God will!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
God isn't in Nigeria. Maybe you look for him in another country

Mods, change that caption to God will judge between my husband and I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Nukilia:

You have said it all grin grin grin
Odiegwu! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by tocin44(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
sad
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by martineverest(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
the man is a Gold digger....wasn't she leaving with her mother and 2 kids while he was in another state?....he cleat neglected her

19 Likes 3 Shares

candlewax:
God isn't in Nigeria. Maybe you look for him in another country
Talk for your house and compound alone,
God is not in the number of candles you burn, Mr Candle wax.
JESUS LIVES, forever and ever!
Be guided!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Your husband or your baby daddy?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Better put your house in order and stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Trippledee(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Always call God when things gone wrong.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Deicide: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Never heard of her grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Latidoh1: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
E dey happen
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by iCauseTrouble: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
why do ladies always feel they don't need a man in their lives after getting fame?

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
post=76059668:

Talk for your house and compound alone,
God is not in the number of candles you burn, Mr Candle wax.
Be guided!

K

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Kayqueue: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Knew trouble was brewing it's almost inevitable in her case

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Dottore: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Hia
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by ifymadu: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Better leave God and go sort out your home, Nigerians and calling the name of God in vain, even when they know the right thing to do. I just hope her change in status has nothing to do with her domestic issues.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Wizygreat12: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
This is Election Time no time for Rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
grin SAI ATIKU ABUBAKAR!

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
The man is a weak fool. When she was hawking bread abeg wetin u dey do She hammer u still no find something do even if na uber

24 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Bonapart(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerian women. Small fame like this, them don open their legs for outside. Yeye marriages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer On MTN & Diamond Bank Advert / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.