Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. (60909 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship / Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Xxxylxxx: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2019
blowjohn:

Oga wake up wake up wake up!
Ur dreaming!
You’re not even dreaming you’re dead. Wake up! Wale up! Dead man! grin grin grin grin
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by betwo: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2019
yes, buhari must accept defeat.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Chukwurah003: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Who born PDP. Atiku That has been sent back to sender
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by AllenSpencer: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
skulgen:
Before nko.
So far so good
PDP is leading massively.

A man tht only sees his kinsmen worthy for appointments should expect votes only from his kinsmen.

Imagine a national security meeting and there was no southerner there.
Wht if they were planning to kill us. No body to speak for us.
Never again.....
[/s]
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by helsinkiman(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Is hightime we stopped poor illiterates from voting in Nigeria. Is very sad that those poor illiterates being bought with 500 naira are part of those deciding who rule use. If you are too poor don't vote, you can be easily compromised

You call it democracy and everybody is entitled to his vote.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by victorazyvictor(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2019
coputa:
Including Aso rock polling units.This is a clear statement.

grin yes

2 Likes

Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by betwo: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2019
yes,buhari must accept defeat.no cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Nitah1: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2019
betwo:
yes, buhari must accept defeat.
Yes he must accept defeat here on nairaland. You guys never surrendered.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Bhol28: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Dreamers,after Atiku could not even win his polling unit
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by kingzleey: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Oga shame on you
drshrewd:
grin hahahahaha reverse psychology for drowing party grin
APC has cleared NE, NW with an outstanding landslide, NC with significant margin, SW with relatively good margin and had a good showing in SS and SE especially in states like Delta, Akwa Ibom, Edo, IMO and Ebonyi.
In all its a landslide victory for APC cool

1 Like

Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by kingzleey: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku didnt loose his unit btw
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Buhari lost his Asorock unit, where else did he win?
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by willyo(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
PDP THE LOOSING PARTY

PDP THE DEFEATED PARTY

PDP THE DYING PARTY

Think so?
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Alennsar(f): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:

Can give you NC results for free. Benue 60%, Plateau 70%, Nasarawa 60%, FCT 65% , Kogi 60%, Kwara 40%, Niger 35% all for the incoming President of the FRN Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

actually kwara was 10% . you can check the result again APC won massively in kwara.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by currencyz22: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Abeg who is really winning, cos it look like both party are claiming upper already I do not want to to celebrate now and later get my heart broken
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by AllenSpencer: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Who born PDP. Atiku That has been sent back to sender

Leave dem Baba, the shock of their life's is loading.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by edupedia: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
He has no choice than to accept defeat,we are not cows that you push around like your calling job of a herdsman ,I know some maggots willl still end up showing up with rotten comments about President Atiku,your Buhari isn’t a saint either .....Atiku is better for now .....Gbam..

Keep deceiving yourself when Atiku is being slaughtered left and right in the north
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by peterphd(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2019
doctokwus:

No election can be free and fair when stark illiterates and almajiris in the North have same weight of votes like other Nigerians.
We must re evaluate and adopt new voting criteria.

An electoral college system with average education pf voters being the point determinant?
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by toplinetrtrend: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
PDP THE LOOSING PARTY

PDP THE DEFEATED PARTY

PDP THE DYING PARTY

The Abuja result doesn't seem to agree with your comment. Abuja electorates think PDP is alive and well.

1 Like

Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by tyup(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:

Can give you NC results for free. Benue 60%, Plateau 70%, Nasarawa 60%, FCT 65% , Kogi 60%, Kwara 40%, Niger 35% all for the incoming President of the FRN Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I'm curious about Kaduna.....who's winning there
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by IykeD(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
PDP THE LOOSING PARTY

PDP THE DEFEATED PARTY

PDP THE DYING PARTY

It is LOSING, not LOOSING

1 Like

Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by tyup(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Bro it's not a lie o
Been in contact with someone in inec
What helped pdp was the south west
Even I was surprised
wow how many in south west
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by blowjohn(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Xxxylxxx:

You’re not even dreaming you’re dead. Wake up! Wale up! Dead man! grin grin grin grin

Which edo state? The one u rule over or the one obaseki rules over?
Better wake up.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Gyengyere: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2019
smithyemy:
Pdp all the way. Buhari should started packing his load back to daura. 70percent of the online figures were manipulated.i ve results gathered by INEC, which i got from INEC COALITION ROOM early this morning.the only states where APC is leading is KANO, KEBBI, KASTINA, OGUN, KWARA AND JIGAWA.and PDP is winning in all the south south and south east states which are 11 states in total PLUS OSUN, ONDO, OYO, F. C. T, BENUE, BAUCHI, PLATEAU, KOGI, TARABA AND ADAMAWA and GOMBE TOTALLING 22 STATES all for PDP. aBUT, LAGOS STATE has been 50-50 also, kaduna results is 50-50 And EKITI is not yet clear.PDP are leading clearly
I hope this is true. If it's not please refrain from this.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Luciferous: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2019
drshrewd:
grin hahahahaha reverse psychology for drowing party grin
APC has cleared NE, NW with an outstanding landslide, NC with significant margin, SW with relatively good margin and had a good showing in SS and SE especially in states like Delta, Akwa Ibom, Edo, IMO and Ebonyi.
In all its a landslide victory for APC cool

See this negro Sha,just saying darm rubbish.You wey election don carry your sense go
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2019
eyescue:

YES!!!
evidence please, so that my popman go get rest of mind.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2019
smithyemy:
Pdp all the way. Buhari should started packing his load back to daura. 70percent of the online figures were manipulated.i ve results gathered by INEC, which i got from INEC COALITION ROOM early this morning.the only states where APC is leading is KANO, KEBBI, KASTINA, OGUN, KWARA AND JIGAWA.and PDP is winning in all the south south and south east states which are 11 states in total PLUS OSUN, ONDO, OYO, F. C. T, BENUE, BAUCHI, PLATEAU, KOGI, TARABA AND ADAMAWA and GOMBE TOTALLING 22 STATES all for PDP. aBUT, LAGOS STATE has been 50-50 also, kaduna results is 50-50 And EKITI is not yet clear.PDP are leading clearly

Guy fear God woh, there is nothing like PDP in Bauchi, that's where I voted
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Parrot69: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2019
True ma broda. I second the motive angry
chrisifeanyi:
Is hightime we stopped poor illiterates from voting in Nigeria. Is very sad that those poor illiterates being bought with 500 naira are part of those deciding who rule use. If you are too poor don't vote, you can be easily compromised
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by str8talk1: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Definitely & Truly, Aso Rock is vacant. APC how market!? �
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by Jokkarm2: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2019
he should not hesitate to accept defeat because the whole Nigeria needs Atiku. if he does not accept defeat, Eu, UK, USA, Rusia, France will come and uproot him.
we need to move the country forward and make Nigeria great again.
if he had jailed looters, we would have allowed him to continue, but he accommodated thieves in his government, and fighting only opposition.
our economy is going down because investors are not safe to invest in nigeria, his policies are not impacting on the hardship of Nigerians.
Re: You Must Accept Defeat. PDP To Buhari. by str8talk1: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Xander85:

Then they'd have to drag him kicking and screaming out of Aso Rock, and put him on the next available bus to Daura!
guy, u r too generous ooohhh...he shld be strapped on any cow around dragged to Daura.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.