Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. (34962 Views)

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by lozanni(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
PVC2019:

I can agree with you about the issue of hate and spreading fake news but my question is why would you say the thugs are not working for Tinubu? Are they working for you? Couple of days ago it was in the news that this same Tinubu was begging the igbos in Lagos to vote APC and in that same speech threatened that the Igbo dominated areas will be strictly monitored during elections. How does he intend to monitor the process if not with his thugs?

If anyone is to be blame for yesterday’s incident, Tinubu should be the no 1.

Are you still arguing with that ethnic bigot? I guess he has all the kpomo features and cheeks to booth, like his namesake in government grin
Re: Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. by comodo: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
beatcoins:
I have seen the full video where he was lynched and the burning bike was also present. Do your research well before uttering your next words
Pls Damilola is OK now. He is @ luth presently. No one was killed.. Mods. Should pull down that thread
http://thebossnewspapers.com/2019/02/24/videos-demola-the-opc-member-mobbed-in-okota-speaks/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) / Pictures From Eyitayo Jegede/Gboluga Campaign Rally In Ondo / President Buhari To Go On Leave, Osibanjo To Serve As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.