Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer (667 Views)

Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid / Toyin Abraham And Dadddy Freeze Disagree On Tithing (Video) / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer by G1STM0RE: 6:20am On Feb 24, 2019
GistMore.com

During the week, an up and coming actress, Folashade Bewaji, accused her colleague, Jumoke Odetola, of influencing a director to cut her appearance in a movie from a major role to a cameo. Putting up Odetola’s picture on her Instagram page, she called her a lot of unprintable names, and that generated a lot of controversy online with many chiding her for going down that route, while others cheered her on for expressing her mind.

However, in a chat with Odetola, she denied knowing Bewaji. Speaking through her manager, Abiodun Jimoh, she said, “Firstly, we appreciate your effort in reaching out to us in a bid to be professional in your duty. However, I’ll advise a reputable newspaper like PUNCH not to grant Bewaji the cheap fame she desperately desires.

“As a matter of fact, I have the record of a phone conversation between me and the producer of the movie in question. The woman (producer) said Bewaji had always been begging her for roles but she didn’t really like her because she lacks talent. The last time she was on her set, the producer said she didn’t like how Bewaji conducted herself among the male members of the cast; so, the woman was avoiding her but when her pleas became too much, the producer called her to feature as an extra in the swimming pool.

“Jumoke does not even know the girl; they have never spoken. Bewaji is just a desperate girl with bad attitude. She just wants to get cheap popularity.”

When Sunday Scoop reached out to Bewaji, she traced the genesis of her grouse with Jumoke. “I met Jumoke on set for the first time in 2018 in Oyo. I said ‘hi’ to her and we took a picture together. After that, we met on set again in January 2019. I got to the location before her and when she came around, I was so excited for us to be in a movie together again. With that excitement, I greeted her three times like someone I had met before but she shunned me. I had to ask her what the problem was. She apologised and said she didn’t hear my greetings.

“The next morning, she came out of her hotel room and didn’t greet anybody even though there were a lot of elderly colleagues there. People then started saying all sorts of things about her. I didn’t utter any word against her but I stopped greeting her since then.”

Bewaji added, “We came across each other on set again in February but didn’t relate with each other. The director on that set happened to be Jumoke’s manager. He then changed my role to an irrelevant one. That was so ridiculous to me but Jumoke laughed and hailed him for a good job just to make jest of me. In short, Jimoh snatched a good movie role from me. The producer of the movie wasn’t pleased with how they treated me and I have proof what I’m saying. Jumoke disgraced me in public and even wanted to fight me but I didn’t react.”

See more here - http://gistmore.com/role-cut-actresses-disagree-over-relationship-with-producer

Re: Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer by G1STM0RE: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2019
cool
Re: Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer by frbona: 6:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Fixedbet1237:
Please read below
take your scam to another forum.
You littering every blessed thread with your fake tickets!!
Re: Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer by itspzpics(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Shuu
Re: Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy was he trying to fuckkkk your tight pussyyy

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
0=8=0--6=0--2=1--2=0--1=7
Re: Role Cut: Actresses Disagree Over Relationship With Producer by frbona: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
snowxandria:
cheesy was he trying to fuckkkk my momma's tight pussyyy

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
0=8=0--6=0--2=1--2=0--1=7
you get mind o, your own mama?

(1) (Reply)

Why I do not want to be seen as a good woman – Sonia Morales / Chinneylove Eze Hosts Celebrities To Pre-release Party Of 'hire A Woman' Movie / Woman Gives Birth To Twins From Two Different Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.